forum

Cosmic Castaway - Electrasy

posted
Total Posts
show more
JhnySmthApl
[General]

You're notes are bang on in my eyes & ears but... You could get more creative with how you place your single notes instead of straight lines.

[Cosmic~]

01:20:727 (1,1,1) - Do these need to be so far off to the side? try centering them in a bit
01:31:993 (1,1,1) - Try to map something other than a spinner in 1 of these. I'd say the 2nd spinner.
01:58:280 (1,2,3,4) - Horrizontal Flip!
02:25:741 (4) - Move 1/2 tick forward

Sadly since you don't have much of a Map I can't star this. When you add more difficulties either PM me or post on the queue again.
Great map thus far!
SapphireGhost
Played this map in the multiplayer room, and enjoyed the symmetry and the patterns were fun, but the triple spinner killed my hand three times.
SapphireGhost
Up for a guest difficulty anyone (3 stars)

Download: Electrasy - Cosmic Castaway (lizzehb) [SapphireGhost's Hard].osu
Topic Starter
Lizzehb
Ohh mee gee.
Yours is so much better. :)

Thank you and I'll finish mine as soon as possible and then Tatsy said he'd mod it when I'm done.
But I'm really tired right now it's almost 5 am. xD
Topic Starter
Lizzehb

johnsage92 wrote:

[General]

You're notes are bang on in my eyes & ears but... You could get more creative with how you place your single notes instead of straight lines.

[Cosmic~]

01:20:727 (1,1,1) - Do these need to be so far off to the side? try centering them in a bit Done.
01:31:993 (1,1,1) - Try to map something other than a spinner in 1 of these. I'd say the 2nd spinner.Did something else see if you like it.
01:58:280 (1,2,3,4) - Horrizontal Flip!I made a diamond shape with these notes. :)
02:25:741 (4) - Move 1/2 tick forwardThere is no 4 there anymore. xD

Sadly since you don't have much of a Map I can't star this. When you add more difficulties either PM me or post on the queue again.
Great map thus far!
Thanks for the mod. <3
Topic Starter
Lizzehb

DiamondCrash wrote:

You might want to read the FAQ, under Map Design Issues. Remember to always use Distance snap.
I suggest you use Grid Level 3, located in the View menu under Grid Level from now on, it makes things a lot neater.
You'll need more difficulties than this, but I'm sure you know that.
Your slider speed seems really slow compared to the spacing.
Aren't you going to use Eph's timing?
01:00:072 - I would map through this break, personally.Done.

Really, I can't say anything more until you have a good look. If you want to catch me in game I'll give you a couple of hints and tips.
wmfchris
Please and thank you.
And there's a guest difficulty too. ^^
So do you mean you need a "guest taiko" or say "there's a guest diff in your map" ? :3

[general]
Remove unessacary bookmark...

[hard]
Need re-snapping, use grid level 3 and switch distance spacing to re-snap the whole diffs.

[Cosmic~]
same to hard

free to ask rechecks after re-snapping~
star~
Topic Starter
Lizzehb

wmfchris wrote:

Please and thank you.
And there's a guest difficulty too. ^^
So do you mean you need a "guest taiko" or say "there's a guest diff in your map" ? :3I mean that someone made a guest difficulty. lol.

[general]
Remove unessacary bookmark...Where? >_>

[hard]
Need re-snapping, use grid level 3 and switch distance spacing to re-snap the whole diffs. I told him about this and I think he was gonna work on it.

[Cosmic~]
same to hardI tried changing it to 1/3 and it messes up the whole thing, even after I re-snap them. One tick it to far away from the sound, and the one after that one doesn't sound right either.

free to ask rechecks after re-snapping~
star~Thank yous.~
PhyProductions
-looks at Cosmic~ only for now-
[Cosmic~]
01:16:971 (1,2) - Maybe move these two over half a white tick (to the next red one)?
02:14:240 (1) - Is a new combo necessary for just that one note?
02:16:118 (1) - ^
02:30:200 (4) - Move left to the red tick perhaps?

All I got for now, hope to see the rest~ (Starred)

Edit: There NOW I starred it. :p
Editv2: More stuffs because my laziness didn't see it the first time.
01:18:145 (3,4) - Moving to the next red tick towards the left should make it sync.
02:30:200 (4) - Move half a tick left?
Should be done now, lol
SapphireGhost
I can't believe I did this... I was just bored...
It's pretty tough, by the way.
Custom backgrounds for my levels, :)
I have to go get a life now. See you soon!

Edit: I'm not sure how to fix hard's snapping problem, so if someone would care to help me on that I'd be grateful.

Download: Electrasy - Cosmic Castaway (lizzehb) [SapphireGhost's Extra].osu
Topic Starter
Lizzehb

SapphireGhost wrote:

I can't believe I did this... I was just bored...
It's pretty tough, by the way.
Custom backgrounds for my levels, :) It's just black for me lol.
Send me the image and I'll put it in.

I have to go get a life now. See you soon!

And the spinners HAVE to spin to 2,000 pts on auto or it can't be ranked.

Edit: I'm not sure how to fix hard's snapping problem, so if someone would care to help me on that I'd be grateful.
Topic Starter
Lizzehb

nickopet2007 wrote:

-looks at Cosmic~ only for now-
[Cosmic~]
01:16:971 (1,2) - Maybe move these two over half a white tick (to the next red one)? Oooo ya that sounds better.
02:14:240 (1) - Is a new combo necessary for just that one note? I guess I can change it if you really don't like it. But I've done that zig zag before and this way it makes it look different so people aren't all like...HEY I SAW THAT COPY AND PASTE.
02:16:118 (1) - ^
02:30:200 (4) - Move left to the red tick perhaps? Ja ja ja that sounds better.

All I got for now, hope to see the rest~ (Starred) Thankies.

Edit: There NOW I starred it. :p
Editv2: More stuffs because my laziness didn't see it the first time.
01:18:145 (3,4) - Moving to the next red tick towards the left should make it sync. You mean move 3 to the red tick?
02:30:200 (4) - Move half a tick left? Oh that sounds better.
Should be done now, lol
wmfchris
[general]
imo you don't really need to bookmark every combos...but it's just up to you~ If you think that it's convinence just keep them~
Topic Starter
Lizzehb

wmfchris wrote:

[general]
imo you don't really need to bookmark every combos...but it's just up to you~ If you think that it's convinence just keep them~
Oh ok xD

I'm lazy with my bookmarks sometimes.
wmfchris
[Extra]
...need re-snapping, yeah

[hard]
...this is unchanged since my last mod.

[Cosmic~]
...unsnapped

*Try to switch on the "distance spacing" and grid level 3 to resnap all notes, such that notes with the same time difference will probably have the same distance on the map, then it'll be ranable.

Tell me to rechecks after all diffs are snapped? : O
SapphireGhost
Seeing how crazy and weird Extra is you might care to not include it if you'd like the map to get ranked. There's the part with the hit circles in the middle of sliders, I think it's kind of cool actually... but it can be taken out and the spinners changed if you'd like it to get ranked.
Just as a note, I don't believe the spinners have to get 2000'd in order to get ranked. I always thought it was just highly recommended. Hardware Store Impossible got ranked and it has the "matching salt and pepper shakers" spinners which don't get any bonus from auto. (unless that's a flame map, which is a different scenario) Though an easy way would be to change the spinner difficulty to make the four spinners easier.
Just saying. Anyway, what distance spacing would be preferred before the resnapping? About the backgrounds...
http://th03.deviantart.net/fs47/PRE/f/2 ... studio.jpg
This is what I chose for Extra
http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/image/9811/ngc7635_pt_big.jpg
And a picture of the Bubble Nebula for hard

Oh yeah, the reason I'm not fixing it right now is because I don't have the comp I usually play on to access right now. In fact, it'll be going away for a while :( But I still have another comp with osu!, luckily, but it's a tad laggy.

Anyway, I'm liking how this is going everyone! If we can get that snapping done, then fix Extra's unrankable aspects, the map has a good chance I think. I will have access to the osu! computer tomorrow.

(This is totally unrelated, but does have Ouendan's "BANG! BANG! Vacances!" mp3? I might authentic that one if you could send/direct me to the mp3)

(P.S. I'm actually talking to the #1 Taiko Player?!? *bows*)
PhyProductions

lizzehb wrote:

nickopet2007 wrote:

01:18:145 (3,4) - Moving to the next red tick towards the left should make it sync. You mean move 3 to the red tick? 3 and 4, yes.
00:35:506 (3) - Put it on the red tick to the left, this doesn't work too well on the 1/3 (purple) tick.
01:09:226 (2) - Same as above, although I'm not sure if it sounds better where it is or on the red tick to the right, up to you I suppose.
01:17:206 (1,2) - Move both to the red tick on the left.
01:31:054 (4) - Take this to the white tick on the right.
Topic Starter
Lizzehb

wmfchris wrote:

[Extra]
...need re-snapping, yeah

[hard]
...this is unchanged since my last mod.

[Cosmic~]
...unsnapped Mine is snapped.

*Try to switch on the "distance spacing" and grid level 3 to resnap all notes, such that notes with the same time difference will probably have the same distance on the map, then it'll be ranable.

Tell me to rechecks after all diffs are snapped? : O
Topic Starter
Lizzehb
00:35:506 (3) - Put it on the red tick to the left, this doesn't work too well on the 1/3 (purple) tick. I think it sounds best on the red one.
01:09:226 (2) - Same as above, although I'm not sure if it sounds better where it is or on the red tick to the right, up to you I suppose.
01:17:206 (1,2) - Move both to the red tick on the left. I can't tell the difference between red and purple ticks oh my.
01:31:054 (4) - Take this to the white tick on the right. Oh much better.
SapphireGhost
God, I am just really not sure what to do on the Hard and Extra difficulties in terms of snapping, I need pretty exact instructions if available.
Topic Starter
Lizzehb

SapphireGhost wrote:

God, I am just really not sure what to do on the Hard and Extra difficulties in terms of snapping, I need pretty exact instructions if available.
When you go into the editor, move the bar at the top to 1/3.

Then go to timing > timing setup panel > and at the bottom click on snap to whatever and make sure 1/3 is selected.

And then play it through and see if it works out.
wmfchris
[Cosmic~]
-Firstly the spacing is still a problem. e.g. 0:16:886 spacing of (2,3) is not a double of (1,2). Switch on distance spacing and grid level 3 (view -> grid -> level 3) to resnap
-Secondly the vocal sound are all in blue ticks(1/1, 1/2 or 1/4) , NO 1/3 please

As a result you'll have to try to remap ._.

Try to take other map as a reference~
Tatsuo
Will mod when you take wmfchris' mod. As a reminder, you really should use grid level 3. Also map in 1/4.. unless it's an easy difficulty, then you wan to keep with 1/2.

I agree with the remap.

Do not kds this.
If you do, I will be >=(

Edit:
I randomly saw this while in Sapphire's Extra diff... I ended up modding everything
[Overall]
Delete the .osb from the song folder and full submit
These guest difficulties should have higher slider velocities. They are so low, considering these are supposed to be hard difficulties.

[SapphireGhost's Extra]
00:36:132 (2) - What the hell is going on here? Remove this!
00:37:540 (4) - ^
00:57:490 - Unrankable spinner. Auto must be able to do 2000 bonus.

I just realized that this difficulty is really messy. Notes are too close together, creates a clusterfuck and makes it hard to read. I suggest you increase the distance snap and space out your notes. I also suggest that you use grid level 3 to map this difficulty, along with your other difficulty you have Sapphire.

[SapphireGhost's Hard]
00:31:907 (2) - This slider looks really ugly. Switch to Bezier sliders by pressing "d" in the editor. You should select all hit objects first and THEN press "d" so the change can take effect on your sliders that you already placed.
00:54:674 - The Kiai time you placed here makes no sense. It would make more sense if you placed it here: 01:05:705
02:17:057 (1) - This looks ugly... plus it just doesn't fit. Remove it. That goes for those other star sliders you have in your extra difficulty.

This difficulty also needs some improvements. This was just a quick look, I'll do a more thorough mod later.

lizzehb I can't mod your difficulty until you have done wmfchris' mod, so I'll hold off on that.
SapphireGhost
Hm, I might be moving Extra difficulty to the graveyard, just as a notice.
Zetsubou Sensei
Hey.

- Delete the osb file and fully submit
- Add something in the Tags...Something related or what not.

[Cosmic~]
Ok this diff has 1.40 slider velocity while Hard has 0.80 and Extra has 1.00...It should be the other way around...Cosmic should had 0.80, Hard 1.00-1.40 and Extra 1.40+ ... I'd fix this up first...Cause it will deal with alot of remapping...
HP Drain Rate: -2
Circle Size: Use large
Approach Rate: -2
Overall Difficulty: -3

[SapphireGhost's Hard]
HP Drain Rate: -1
Circle Size: -1
Approach Rate: -1
Overall Difficulty: -2

[SapphireGhost's Extra]
No Background...Add it in please.

Overall...I'm sorry but please fix up the slider velocity confliction that is going on...Once that is done and you've remapped all the difficulties (just fixing around) then please contact me again...PM/IRC/My Queue...Lol what I just told you to do is annoying as hell...But must be done!

GOOD LUCK (hopefully I will only need to quickly mod it when I recheck it...It seemed fairly well done)
PhyProductions
Quick Mod for I am tired, as such, I'm only doing Cosmic~.

[General]
Cosmic~ and the two guest difficulties seem to have different preview points. Could you make them all the same?

[Cosmic~]
You sure you can't at least remove the bookmarks if you're done using them, they do clog up the .osu file :x
02:29:262 (1,1,1) - Maybe make these notes in a more striaght pattern? May not make sense at first to players as it is.
Topic Starter
Lizzehb

nickopet2007 wrote:

Quick Mod for I am tired, as such, I'm only doing Cosmic~.

[General]
Cosmic~ and the two guest difficulties seem to have different preview points. Could you make them all the same? How does I do dat?

[Cosmic~]
You sure you can't at least remove the bookmarks if you're done using them, they do clog up the .osu file :x I did get rid of a lot of them actually.
02:29:262 (1,1,1) - Maybe make these notes in a more striaght pattern? May not make sense at first to players as it is. Done.
Topic Starter
Lizzehb

Zetsubou Sensei wrote:

Hey.

- Delete the osb file and fully submit
- Add something in the Tags...Something related or what not.

[Cosmic~]
Ok this diff has 1.40 slider velocity while Hard has 0.80 and Extra has 1.00...It should be the other way around...Cosmic should had 0.80, Hard 1.00-1.40 and Extra 1.40+ ... I'd fix this up first...Cause it will deal with alot of remapping... Done.
HP Drain Rate: -2
Circle Size: Use large
Approach Rate: -2
Overall Difficulty: -3Done all of these too.

[SapphireGhost's Hard]
HP Drain Rate: -1
Circle Size: -1
Approach Rate: -1
Overall Difficulty: -2

[SapphireGhost's Extra]
No Background...Add it in please.

Overall...I'm sorry but please fix up the slider velocity confliction that is going on...Once that is done and you've remapped all the difficulties (just fixing around) then please contact me again...PM/IRC/My Queue...Lol what I just told you to do is annoying as hell...But must be done!

GOOD LUCK (hopefully I will only need to quickly mod it when I recheck it...It seemed fairly well done)
Zetsubou Sensei
I'll do my mod later...Once SapphireGhost fixes up his diffs...

Better to do it all one time =3
Leorda
Hi

[Cosmic~]
*) Rename to "Cosmic~" please
*) If this a easy or normal diff, don't use jumps. Example 00:17:121 (2,3), you have to fix those spacing, otherwise the new player will difficult of this
*) Are you using distance snap? If not, use distance snap please
*) If this a easy or normal diff, remove the object if the object at red tick, because it's very difficult for new player

00:25:101 (1,2,3,4,5) - This pattern are hard to see, especially for easy diff
00:54:674 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - ^

01:13:216 (1) - The slider is ugly, I guess......

[SapphireGhost's Hard]
*) If this hard diff, please increase the slider velocity, but please don't too high
*) Use Grid Level 3, because it's really easy to mapped this
*) Both kiai time is not fit

00:29:795 (6,7) - This jump is evil
00:56:552 (1,1,1,1,1,1,1) - Combo spammmmer, remove it pleaseeeee

[SapphireGhost's Extra]
Why this diff has no background???
You might want delete this shit

00:34:254 (10) - Unrankable slider (Don't overlap the slider themself)
00:36:132 (2) - DELETE THIS!!!! It's very difficult while the slider are going
00:57:490 (1) - Unrankable spinner (AutoPlay must have a bonus score at least 2000, try extend it or replace with slider)
01:09:461 (2) - Ugly slider

02:05:791 (1,1,1,1) - Combine into one?
02:24:567 (3) - End at 02:27:384

I will recheck this if you already fix them all
Nice song
STAR

P.S lizzehb's diff is better than SapphireGhost diff 0.0
Topic Starter
Lizzehb

Leorda wrote:

Hi

[Cosmic~]
*) Rename to "Cosmic~" please
*) If this a easy or normal diff, don't use jumps. Example 00:17:121 (2,3), you have to fix those spacing, otherwise the new player will difficult of this Done.
*) Are you using distance snap? If not, use distance snap please
*) If this a easy or normal diff, remove the object if the object at red tick, because it's very difficult for new player

00:25:101 (1,2,3,4,5) - This pattern are hard to see, especially for easy diffDone
00:54:674 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - ^[/color]Done
01:13:216 (1) - The slider is ugly, I guess...... [/color]

[SapphireGhost's Hard]
*) If this hard diff, please increase the slider velocity, but please don't too high
*) Use Grid Level 3, because it's really easy to mapped this
*) Both kiai time is not fit

00:29:795 (6,7) - This jump is evil
00:56:552 (1,1,1,1,1,1,1) - Combo spammmmer, remove it pleaseeeee

[SapphireGhost's Extra]
Why this diff has no background???
You might want delete this shit

00:34:254 (10) - Unrankable slider (Don't overlap the slider themself)
00:36:132 (2) - DELETE THIS!!!! It's very difficult while the slider are going
00:57:490 (1) - Unrankable spinner (AutoPlay must have a bonus score at least 2000, try extend it or replace with slider)
01:09:461 (2) - Ugly slider

02:05:791 (1,1,1,1) - Combine into one?
02:24:567 (3) - End at 02:27:384

I will recheck this if you already fix them all
Nice song
STAR

P.S lizzehb's diff is better than SapphireGhost diff 0.0
Jarby
Yeah this song doesn't really need kiai. Remove it.

Cosmic:

00:19:937 (5,6,7) - Move one grid to the right to align with the circles underneath properly.
00:31:907 (1,1) - Remove new combo.
00:35:663 (1,1) - Remove new combo.
00:39:183 (4) - New combo.
00:39:418 (1,1) - Remove new combo.
01:05:705 (1,1) - Remove new combo.
01:09:461 (1,1) - Remove new combo.
01:12:981 (4) - New combo.
01:13:216 (1) - Remove new combo.
01:16:971 (3) - New combo.
01:17:910 (1) - Remove new combo.
01:26:360 (1) - Remove new combo.
01:29:176 (1) - Remove new combo.
01:50:769 (1) - Remove new combo.
01:55:464 (1,1,1) - Remove new combo.
02:02:974 (1,1,1) - Remove new combo.
02:05:556 (5) - New combo.
02:17:057 (1) - Remove new combo.
02:25:037 (1,1) - Remove new combo.
02:29:262 (1,1,1) - Remove new combo.

SapphireGhost's Hard:

00:33:550 (1) - Remove new combo.
00:56:786 (1,1,1,1,1,1) - Remove new combo.
01:09:226 (5) - New combo.
01:16:737 (9) - New combo.

SapphireGhost's Extra:

No background? Or did you change that and I have an old version?
00:34:254 (10) - That overlaps itself and is a nuisance to read.
00:36:132 (2,1,4,3) - This sort of slider trickery is unrankable.
00:56:552 (1,1,1,1) - Remove new combo.
00:57:490 (1) - Really short and ninja. I'd extent it 1/1 and delete the upcoming note.
Topic Starter
Lizzehb

Jarby wrote:

Yeah this song doesn't really need kiai. Remove it.

Cosmic:

00:19:937 (5,6,7) - Move one grid to the right to align with the circles underneath properly. Done.
00:31:907 (1,1) - Remove new combo.Done.
00:35:663 (1,1) - Remove new combo.Done.
00:39:183 (4) - New combo.Done.
00:39:418 (1,1) - Remove new combo. Done.
01:05:705 (1,1) - Remove new combo.Done.
01:09:461 (1,1) - Remove new combo.Done.
01:12:981 (4) - New combo.There's no 4 there...But um I know what your saying.
01:13:216 (1) - Remove new combo.Done.
01:16:971 (3) - New combo.Done.
01:17:910 (1) - Remove new combo.Done.
01:26:360 (1) - Remove new combo. Done.
01:29:176 (1) - Remove new combo.Done.
01:50:769 (1) - Remove new combo.Done.
01:55:464 (1,1,1) - Remove new combo.Done.
02:02:974 (1,1,1) - Remove new combo.Done.
02:05:556 (5) - New combo.Done.
02:17:057 (1) - Remove new combo.Done.
02:25:037 (1,1) - Remove new combo.Done.
02:29:262 (1,1,1) - Remove new combo. Done.

SapphireGhost's Hard:

00:33:550 (1) - Remove new combo.
00:56:786 (1,1,1,1,1,1) - Remove new combo.
01:09:226 (5) - New combo.
01:16:737 (9) - New combo.

SapphireGhost's Extra:

No background? Or did you change that and I have an old version?
00:34:254 (10) - That overlaps itself and is a nuisance to read.
00:36:132 (2,1,4,3) - This sort of slider trickery is unrankable.
00:56:552 (1,1,1,1) - Remove new combo.
00:57:490 (1) - Really short and ninja. I'd extent it 1/1 and delete the upcoming note.
Decay
uhh.... star

-is unhelpful- :(
iMuffin
Well I'm no pro tier critic but here's some input

Cosmic~:

it was a fun play, I liked how you did the sliders. It's a great difficulty for newbies or thouse that just wat a fun easy play

SapphireGhost's Hard:

I liked the spacing and the timing was great. I also like the star at the end was a nice touch.

SapphireGhost's Extra:

Ummm yeah not much to say here

anyway Star time
Topic Starter
Lizzehb
Next time I submit I'm going to get rid of the 2 guest difficulties.
Sorry, but I need someone active to work with me to get this ranked!
SapphireGhost
Eek! Long overdue spacing update.

Hoping it's not too weird, though...
Some parts look really ugly now that the spacing is through.

The star slider has stayed. I'm sorry. But it'll stay for a while unless an overwhelming amount of people say it's terrible.

Topic Starter
Lizzehb
Awesome! Now as soon as I get the part for my laptop and it's back in commision then I'll submit this!

EDIT: Turns out I can submit from different computers, awesome. xD
SapphireGhost
Changes here and there. Some new combo/not new combos were added... a few teensy changes with some sliders.
The evil jump of evil is gone now :)

Overall difficulty, circle size... blah blah blah has been made a touch easier.

Work on Extra has been discontinued. Sorry for adding that piece of crap.

By the way, sorry for being absent for so long... hope activity will pick up again now that Hard is being modded.

(This getting ranked would be ultra-cool, by the way)

IceBeam
Add "sapphire ghost" to Tags,cause he's guest difficulty mapper.

[Cosmic~]
The beggining killed me.It's not easy at all :o I suggest you to fill it with sliders mostly.Also,you could remove some notes.
I suggest you to increase HP Drain Rate,but reduce AP/OD at least by 1 tick.
00:19:937 (5) - Remove this note.
00:20:406 (7) - ^
Ah..use Distance Snap,please,it's easy,it must have straight distance,or choose your own,but it must have sense.
00:33:785 (1) - It's so close,and newbies may click too early,and they will miss it.
00:41:296 (1) - ^ Same one.
00:43:173 (1) - Place it further,why it's hidden under the slider?
00:44:581 (5) - Fairly,I've missed here.You should fix distance,place it further.
00:54:439 - You don't need this repeat.
00:56:317 (4) - Remove this note and start spinner from here up to 00:58:195.
01:07:583 (1) - Distance,increase it.
01:11:338 (1) - ^
01:12:981 (1,2) - ^
01:17:910 (2) - ^
01:28:003 (1,2) - ^
01:31:523 (1,1,1,1,1) - I'm sure this pattern will be difficult for beginners.
01:54:525 (3) - Wait,it's hidden,isn't it too cruel?
02:10:954 (3,4) - Spacing doesn't make sense here,I can't read it.
02:11:189 (4) - Finish this slider at 02:11:893,add a stacked note to 02:12:128 and remove 02:12:363 (5),please.
02:23:159 (1) - This spinner is too short.
02:24:333 (1) - Don't place objects right after the spinner,it's too hard for Easy.
02:26:914 (1) - Again this spinner is way short.

[SG's Hard]
00:33:784 (4) - Unrankable,delete this note.
Well,technically it's fine,don't have much to suggest.

Work harder,good luck~
show more