forum

B0UNC3 - Distorted Reality

posted
Total Posts
show more
Luvdic
Everything is fine is suppose...
Only thing i can say is that i dont really like the low distance snap you used in soft core. But thats only me though, and at this stage of your map, i wouldnt do anything to it (just consider this opinion for your future maps :p)
Topic Starter
Tatsuo

ErufenRito wrote:

Everything is fine is suppose...
Only thing i can say is that i dont really like the low distance snap you used in soft core. But thats only me though, and at this stage of your map, i wouldnt do anything to it (just consider this opinion for your future maps :p)
I have already fixed this in Paradise on Earth, I am still currently remaking it, and I have learned from it. So don't worry~
Future maps have already learned.
Krisom
I'm really sorry I took so long, this computer is not working ok so the mod may be a little crappy.

[Soft]
00:48:758 (1) - Allign?
02:35:873 (3) - You forgot a clap here, at the start.

[trance]
01:12:517 (7) - Why is this slider whistled like that? It breaks the pattern you had before. Fix it unless you have a very good reason.
01:26:208 (2) - UnWhistle the end.
Nice! I'd like to see more sliderspeed, but you won't change it at this point ;D

[Jump]
As far as I can tell, this diff is great. As far as I can tell because I can't play really well with this mouse x_x
I loved the ending!!

~star!
Topic Starter
Tatsuo

Krisom wrote:

I'm really sorry I took so long, this computer is not working ok so the mod may be a little crappy.

[Soft]
00:48:758 (1) - Allign? Done
02:35:873 (3) - You forgot a clap here, at the start. Oops! Thanks!

[trance]
01:12:517 (7) - Why is this slider whistled like that? It breaks the pattern you had before. Fix it unless you have a very good reason. Fixed.
01:26:208 (2) - UnWhistle the end. Done.
Nice! I'd like to see more sliderspeed, but you won't change it at this point ;D I know =(

[Jump]
As far as I can tell, this diff is great. As far as I can tell because I can't play really well with this mouse x_x
I loved the ending!!

~star!
Thanks Krisom!
Kurai
Star~
Topic Starter
Tatsuo
Thanks~
dkun
Hello there~

Trance
I also agree with KRZY with the map not living up to what it sounds like it should be. I also put in the recommendation to increase OD a click or so.
00:20:973 (3,4) - Don't stack this? Just a small recommendation.
01:10:101 (6,7) - Add a beat for a stack of three.
02:05:671 (6) - Why does this end here? This break doesn't fit.

Soft Core
a-ok!

simplistiC's Jump Style
a-ok as well! :)

❤ = ★ ~
Take a kudosu star as well, Tatsuo! Let's get this baby ranked.
Topic Starter
Tatsuo

dkun wrote:

Hello there~

Trance
I also agree with KRZY with the map not living up to what it sounds like it should be. I also put in the recommendation to increase OD a click or so. I know, but it's a normal difficulty
00:20:973 (3,4) - Don't stack this? Just a small recommendation. Nah
01:10:101 (6,7) - Add a beat for a stack of three. Kay~
02:05:671 (6) - Why does this end here? This break doesn't fit. simplistiC has the same break but you don't complain about it? >_> Anyways I like the break. I feel like it DOES fit.

Soft Core
a-ok!

simplistiC's Jump Style
a-ok as well! :)

❤ = ★ ~
Take a kudosu star as well, Tatsuo! Let's get this baby ranked.
Topic Starter
Tatsuo
Note: I am well aware of the mis-aligned inherited timing sections due to offset changes. I will get to them and fix them in the next few days. For anyone that is modding, please ignore them for now.

Edit: Fixed
Edit 2: Spacing increased on [Soft Core], should look better and less cramped.
Musty
I Love this song >> :D
Star~

PS:The source is http://newgrounds.com/ a free community of Flash and of music! (Free to DL songs)
And in Newgrounds , the songs are all different and you can send your songs that you create (Most music on Newgrounds are made with FLStudio
Topic Starter
Tatsuo

Sweyax wrote:

I Love this song >> :D
Star~

PS:The source is http://newgrounds.com/ a free community of Flash and of music! (Free to DL songs)
And in Newgrounds , the songs are all different and you can send your songs that you create (Most music on Newgrounds are made with FLStudio
Thank you for the star. My source is already set as Newgrounds, and I am not going to set the source as a website.
Also, I know what newgrounds is~
Ra-s
:)
Topic Starter
Tatsuo
Thank you for the star, and Nivalis for the pretty pink star
rust45
[Trance]
00:16:141 (1) - I really don't like this slider, I like what you did in the rest of this section more.

[Jump Style]
Amazing

This map gets a well deserved star.
Topic Starter
Tatsuo
Forgot to thank you rust!

Thanks!

(I'll figure out a way to fix that slider you pointed out.)
deepsea
._.
Natteke
simplistic is awesome <3
Topic Starter
Tatsuo
Holy sh- Thank you deepsea for the bubble! :)

Natteke, yes indeed simplistiC is awesome
Andrea
[simplistiC's Jump Style]

This difficulty doesn't have a Countdown but the other two yes. Add Countdown here as well.

Fix and I'll rank!
Topic Starter
Tatsuo

osuplayer111 wrote:

[simplistiC's Jump Style]

This difficulty doesn't have a Countdown but the other two yes. Add Countdown here as well.

Fix and I'll rank!
Fixed~
Andrea
Here we go!

Ranked~
Topic Starter
Tatsuo
Thank you!
<3
roflninja
gratz Tatsuo
Krisom