forum

Mili - Nine Point Eight

posted
Total Posts
show more
Paloch VeGa

Inversal wrote:

Electoz wrote:

Same kiai stuff as Sonnyc mentioned just wanna say that it should be consistenct across the diffs made by the same mapper.
Gonna mod in English so everyone can see what I'm suggesting, apart from hitsounds stuff are just basically my opinion.

[Paloch's Insane]

1. Imo HP 6 is already enough but that's just my two cents so up to you.
  2. 00:55:064 (4) - Place this at [148|200] ? I kinda understand your patterning but it still feels weird when 00:55:064 (4,5) has a bigger spacing than 00:55:247 (5,1) . I made this spacing of a group of slider and circle to be larger with circle hits at the same point, I don't think that it's weird though?
  3. 01:08:235 (4) - Suggest rotating the tail towards either 01:08:052 (3) or 01:08:601 (5) for a better flow.I'm not sure about this, but the tail of the repeat slider will be used as a lot more anchoring points of notes to come as well, so I'll keep it for now
  4. 01:26:345 - 02:14:637 - These parts are less intense than kiai but somehow have the same SV.as discussed, I'm not changing this YET, but if required I'll reduce the DS instead
  5. 01:43:540 (7,8) - Could have used a smaller spacing here to make 01:43:723 (8,1) more stand out. And the guitar or whatever on 01:43:723 (8) is a lot weaker than 01:43:540 (7) to begin with.I really need some advice here, for most of the time I hardly follow the guitar as the main instruments unless it is extremely dominant such as 01:43:906, on FILL INS (transition measures) I follow mostly the drums. I think that I have mistakenly placed the drum_hitfinish for the (8), but actually it's a soft_hitclap (snare sound, I have changed it for now) which imo I think that it is a really large beat for a jump to be used (that I equalized the jump of 7-8 and 8-1). And that I use sliders for guitar slurs to emphasize the difference of drums/piano and guitar slurs follows.If this point really requires modification (critical for ranking or will get the map another DQ) please let me know so that I can rework on it
  6. 01:47:015 - A strong guitar landed here, should be clickable. strong snare as well and the guitar is not getting much of my attention, anywayI added a circle for that I've changed my mind, the guitar is strong though, but the feeling of a pitch bended note really gives me a feeling that it was not so strong after all
  7. 01:55:064 (4) - Similar as before.Actually this is the exact same idea as before, thanks for pointing it out because it is NOT the same as 00:55:064 (4) in terms of circle position, I've reworked on this. Thanks
Sorry for not answering the mods, I felt so bad for that sorry Electoz.
Topic Starter
Inversal
Updated!

Ready for rebubbling!! or not?
HappyRocket88

Boat hasn't sent his diff regarding the kiai time at 100% that should be over 85%
Electoz
I literally laughed out loud with that pic
nice one rocket
Topic Starter
Inversal

HappyRocket88 wrote:

Boat hasn't sent his diff regarding the kiai time at 100% that should be over 85%
How can that happened? I think I sent the wrong ver. lol

Accident made by me again T^T

Re-uploaded
BoatKrab

Inversal wrote:

HappyRocket88 wrote:

How can that happened? I think I sent the wrong ver. lol

Re-uploaded
Me: ............
Sonnyc

HappyRocket88 wrote:

Should be the new dq icon tbh
Topic Starter
Inversal
This is the funniest map thread I've ever seen lol.

Repeat : I Re-Uploaded

Wait. I will do self mod before you can check.

Finished.
BoatKrab

Sonnyc wrote:

HappyRocket88 wrote:

Should be the new dq icon tbh
I think so LOL
HappyRocket88
Paloch.
Remove this part to stop being kiai 01:48:845 - as well as the other difficulties do.

Invertier
02:00:003 - Why is this kiai time when 01:00:003 - isn't? Consider applying that effect here 01:00:003 - too, otherwise remove the whole effect that you did here 02:00:003 -
01:57:076 - - Why this section doesn't have kiai time when you did the same here 01:08:784 - ? I know you guys have the right to choose the kiai according to your reasoning, but in this case it doesn't make sense when the song is exactly the same on both parts. Thus, this might be inconsistency with the other difficulties because there's no need of setting different kiai times according to how this difficulty handled the kiai.

Points offered by Sonnyc and Electoz were replied and applied correspondingly the issues which made this map being disqualified. I still believe this set has potential! Poke me back to re-check.
Topic Starter
Inversal
All fixed + 1 kiai inconsistency found by self-mod.

Updated!
HappyRocket88
P

O

T

E

N

T

I

A

L
Topic Starter
Inversal

HappyRocket88 wrote:

P

O

T

E

N

T

I

A

L
Bubble of a comeback! Thank you vey much!
sheela
Recheck (no kudosu!):

[Paloch's Insane]
  1. In the tags, the cause of inconsistency is because - Frontier -'s name was typed without the underscore. So you should replace the tag - Frontier - to -_Frontier_-.
  2. 00:06:771 (5) - Sonnyc said there's inconsistency in the NC setting, and I agree. When you have a pattern with full circles for a music measure, you added a new combo to the note after the half, like 00:03:845 (1) - and 00:09:698 (1) -. So, in order to keep consistency you want to add a NC to 00:06:771 (5) -.
  3. 02:04:942 (4,5) - I would put the slider first then the circle after, because currently the slider is starting on a low sound. This is less emphasizing than starting the slider on 02:04:942 - or 02:05:308 -, where we can clearly hear the drum beats. Putting the slider before the circle would also work very well with the vocals, as it's ending at 02:05:125 -, which restarts at 02:05:308 -. It would also emphasize much the vocals starting at 02:05:308 - until 02:05:857 - with only circles, since the vocals have a higher pitch. In the end switching the places will emphasize many stuff in this part. If you need an idea for the pattern, here's what I have to offer:
[Invertier's Skydive]
  1. 02:02:198 - Enabling the kiai time in the middle of a measure does not make sense in the music. It's better to keep it disable and have the kiai restarted on 02:02:930 -.
Okay, call me back!
- Frontier -
yay no my part :3
/me dances
Paloch VeGa

sheela wrote:

Recheck (no kudosu!):

[Paloch's Insane]
  1. In the tags, the cause of inconsistency is because - Frontier -'s name was typed without the underscore. So you should replace the tag - Frontier - to -_Frontier_-. will fix this
  2. 00:06:771 (5) - Sonnyc said there's inconsistency in the NC setting, and I agree. When you have a pattern with full circles for a music measure, you added a new combo to the note after the half, like 00:03:845 (1) - and 00:09:698 (1) -. So, in order to keep consistency you want to add a NC to 00:06:771 (5) -.fixed
  3. 02:04:942 (4,5) - I would put the slider first then the circle after, because currently the slider is starting on a low sound. This is less emphasizing than starting the slider on 02:04:942 - or 02:05:308 -, where we can clearly hear the drum beats. Putting the slider before the circle would also work very well with the vocals, as it's ending at 02:05:125 -, which restarts at 02:05:308 -. It would also emphasize much the vocals starting at 02:05:308 - until 02:05:857 - with only circles, since the vocals have a higher pitch. In the end switching the places will emphasize many stuff in this part. If you need an idea for the pattern, here's what I have to offer:Thanks very much for this, it really helps, I apply a pattern from yours, but a bit modified
Okay, call me back!
Topic Starter
Inversal
Updated! Tag fixed! Kiai fixed.

Waiting for a really precious comeback 287th post
sheela
ok ok

I hope this passes the qualification phase!
Kyouren
Regratzz! :D
HappyRocket88

KittyAdventure wrote:

Regratzz! :D
Topic Starter
Inversal

sheela wrote:

ok ok

I hope this passes the qualification phase!
YAYYYYYYYYY I hope too. I think all the minor and major errors is wiped out after that DQ.

RANK PLS XD
- Frontier -
rank plz lol
regratz

edit. combo colors in boatka diff is not the same with the others
N0thingSpecial

N0thingSpecial wrote:

OMEGA GUD JOBU :3
Topic Starter
Inversal
YAY ranked xD
Electoz