Player Name: Cartoonz_S
Current Rank: #69,759
Nationality: Ukrainian

Can i have some PIZZA :) :) :)
Astaroth
Player Name: Astaroth
Current Rank: #52,652
Nationality: USA bois

(Note: I am not Available July 24th, would that be a problem or would this all be done on July 23rd?)
Hikai
Player Name: Hikai
Current Rank: #87,552
Nationality: USA

Woot, first tournament!
Cobreh

StephOsu wrote:

Player Name: StephOsu
Current Rank: #18214
Nationality: Malaysia
Am I in?

No you need to fix the spelling of your name first duh
Cobreh
And i availble to ref group stage it turns out <3
-[ R A V E N ]-
Player name: -[ R A V E N ]-
Current Rank: #57,707
Nationality : Indonesia

It's my first tournament, please be nice 😅
Topic Starter
Tebz188

StephOsu wrote:

TL:DR Steph is an ass and we won't work with him anymoe (plz I need you)
Mr_Yukki
Player Name: Yukki156
Current Rank: #85,701
Nationality: Poland
StephOsu

tbag188 wrote:

TL:DR Steph is an ass and we won't work with him anymoe (plz I need you)
Looking for my name to be in participants list instead of staff list jk I'm in
Prissa
Player Name: Prissa
Current Rank: 81,235

I like cheese
(you dont see this :o Add yukki156. SHE is good in this game) *le lenny face*
Auchi
Player Name: auchi391
Current Rank: 55212
Nationality: Phillippines
Mr_Yukki
why you not add me? :c counts skill rather than hours :c hours after not playing :c
Topic Starter
Tebz188

Yukki156 wrote:

why you not add me? :c counts skill rather than hours :c hours after not playing :c

Player Requirements
- Rank between 50 000 and 100 000
- Higher play time than 50 hours
- Reading the rules

Don't even bother to leave a registration if you don't fill the requirements at the given point. We will NOT reserve slots.

If players don't bother to go with these, why should I bother answering irrelevant to me registrations.
cinis7
Player Name: cinis7
Current Rank: #91,806
Nationality: Lithuania
Samoyed
Player Name: M-O-P-S-I
Current Rank: #57,280
Nationality: Tortillat avataan Finland
Micca
EDIT : Have no time, cant participate
Swovine
Player Name: Swovine
Current Rank: 82,674
Nationality: United States

This time my internet won't cut out and never come back right before the first song ;)
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Explanation for cancelling ST #2 (for now).

Our internet provider had a mishap and they aren't backing from their stance in the case. They're pretty much only provider available so my parents are not going to get another one. So no home internet until I'm moving again in couple of weeks time. My phone internet is even worse than the internet we had before and it works only for couple hours per day stable enough to do anything.

This means that in it's current form I have to cancel the tournament, we'll be back in August with another try.
Fragmented

tbag188 wrote:

Our internet provider had a mishap and they aren't backing from their stance in the case. They're pretty much only provider available so my parents are not going to get another one. So no home internet until I'm moving again in couple of weeks time. My phone internet is even worse than the internet we had before and it works only for couple hours per day stable enough to do anything.

This means that in it's current form I have to cancel the tournament, we'll be back in August with another try.
Aw man, that sucks! Hopefully your internet provider gets fixed ASAP! :D
StephOsu
RIP IGZST#2.1
IGZST #2.2 soon^tm
pre-applying my slot as a player jk pre-applying as a ref
Razorust

tbag188 wrote:

i hope this is not a bad news on the august, i've been reserving my time tho, but good luck dude :)
-Morisan-
Player Name:Ukines
Current Rank:#145,645
Nationality:Russia
Trick Witch

tbag188 wrote:

that sucks :(
hopefully i can join next time though
-[ R A V E N ]-

tbag188 wrote:

aw suck T.T
Xayler
Rip, I completely missed the #1 tournament, and now when I notice then there isn't any, bad luck..
Looking forward to August then.
wojtekopll
Player Name: Wojtekopll
Current Rank: 94139
atxsu
Player name: UpsilonV2
Current Rank: #80,622
Nationality : Poland

I'm still learning to use a tablet ;'D
Scarlet Evans
It's a loss that it was cancelled =( I hope that it will be held in future anyway, when your internet is back! :)
I want to register then.

Player Name: Scarlet Evans
Current Rank: #87.4k
freddiiieeee
Please remove me from the participant list, can't participate during the time.
WeebWoofWolf

KaitouXFlandre wrote:

Please remove me from the participant list, can't participate during the time.
The tournament is cancelled. it won't happen. Any listed participants aren't going to do anything now.
Knakworst
luukeyboy09

77k~

Netherlands

Its gonna be my first tournament
i hope i can join the tournament