forum

[ Yui ]'s Adopt a Scrub Tournament [Completed]

posted
Total Posts

Should this tournament be Score v1 or Score v2?

Score v1
50.40%
Score v2
19.02%
I don't care and will be okay with anything
16.36%
I care but I don't care to care, so I care to not care to care
14.23%
Total votes: 752
show more
Aki Misato
Name:Aki Misato
Pledge to keep in constant communication with me and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
Pledge that you understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of yourself from the tournament.
Deterioration

Minhtam wrote:

Name: Minhtam
Bracket: 20k-40k
I will play if I get picked. So pick me :P
This is a reason not to pick someone; so sad
Splitsec0nd
name: Splitsec0nd
Rank 40k-70k (chances are I will be below 40k fairly soon)
- AyDJay -
Name: - AyDJay -

I pledge to keep nagging you about this tournament every day and will spam your discord messages if you haven't posted an update within the last 24 hrs.
I also understand that standing next to people in utter silence is creepy and may result in them calling the police on you. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Shuu Tsukiyama
Name: Shuu tsukiyama
yumesaki-hikari
Name: yumesaki-hikari
I will keep in constant communication with you and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
I understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of yourself from the tournament.
SrSkyPlayer
Name: SrSkyPlayer
Topic Starter
[ Yui ]
I updated the initial post for those who are interested.
midori_wah

[ Yui ] wrote:

I updated the initial post for those who are interested.
I am now going to be paranoid that I won't be selected O-O.
Enkidu
Name: Enkidu
Rank: 1270 - for clarity, 1200-1300 because shit's volatile around this rank lol
I gladly pledge to do my best to keep in touch with you so this tournament goes well, and I understand that if I don't do so, I'll get my ass booted.

I'm here to have fun, and hopefully to help players learn some upper-mid to high tier gameplay stuff <3
amborgesa
Name: Betwin
Pledge to keep in constant communication with me and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
Pledge that you understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of yourself from the tournament.
Alexmrmongolo69
Name: mrmongolo12
nihapy
Name: nihapy
"Pledge to keep in constant communication with me and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
Pledge that you understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of yourself from the tournament." Yup ! Got it.
Harpy
Name: GuitarHeroGod
Timezone: GMT
I will try my best to keep in touch with everyone and the officials to try and not cause confusion. This is my first ever tournament, so do not be surprised if I suddenly become confused from an easy instruction, and I understand the punishments for not communicating in the tournament.
Name:0120

I may be busy with work/whatnot but i will make sure to try and stay up to date :3
c[[ [ c[[ [ c[[
Name: Tomoko Kuroki-

I pledge to all that.
Shiawase
Name: Shiawase
Mun
Name: Fantabulicious
The player in question posts this response acknowledging that it is necessary to hold constant contact and/or availability with the event organizer and with another official. The player in question also acknowledges that a lack of communication can result in removal from the tournament.
JJTheBaconater
Name: JJTheBaconater
I understand that i need to stay in constant communication and i also understand that failure to do so will disqualify from this tournament
PizzaLovers007
Name: PizzaLovers007
I pledge to keep in constant communication with you and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
I pledge that I understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of myself from the tournament.

Seems like an interesting idea, count me in :D
slushy
Paradoxum
Name: ARC PGB

Am I too bad for this? I'm interested and willing to communicate if it's acceptable for me to join but I totally understand if my rank is too high.
Wolfyg17
Name: Wolfyg17

I think i did this right.

*edit* I put the wrong rank
Sulfur
Name: Su1fu7
Alpgh367
Name: Alpgh367
I pledge to keep in constant communication with me and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
I pledge that you understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of yourself from the tournament.
hohol454
Name: hohol454
I pledge to keep in constant communication with me and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
I pledge that you understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of yourself from the tournament.
NeoAxel
Name: NeoAxel58
Chippy
Name: Chippy
bustea
Name: bustea
I pledge that I understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of myself from the tournament.
Exploshun
Name: Exploshun
I pledge to keep in constant communication with you and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
valmiera
$ko^zvl*xH7b9hDRxi_4Tx^OIbq4xL2c
sheik
Name: Serioum
Stick2Glue
Name: TheRandomBeat
Pledge to keep in constant communication with you and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
Pledge that I understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of myself from the tournament.
FlowZ
Name: FlowZ
Mitt Aim Suger
Name: sebbeox
SagiriBM
Name: BaD MonsterZ
Explosive Fart
Name:thebeastbloc
-Krait
Name: -Krait

GottaGetWaifus
Name: GottaGetWaifus
Ashes
Name: Ashes

show more