forum

49k rank and still can't stream?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Deva
I do agree that khelly is autistic but talking about speed you will never have is even more autistic.

I just had to bite.
Yuudachi-kun
At least HK loves low ar as much as I do, right?
Deva
ofc I do love low ar

only people who dont appreciate low ar are scrubs who cant read anything
Yuudachi-kun
Now you're talking like me.
Deva
If you cant deny it then just shut up.

Its the same thing like how i hated streams....... until i started getting a hang of streaming
And also just how i hated tablet and kept saying that ill never let go of my mouse........... until i got a tablet and got used to it
Yolshka
Pretty interesting , from my experience i don't gain any speed whatsoever from alternating, until a certain BPM threshold at which the mapping style requires alternating, but until that, the speed is literally the same, I'm pretty slow.
Scarlet rose would be a good example of this, i think it's really not much of a speed or stamina map, more of a reading map, im pretty sure there are some slow players that can play it well, unlike us, probably rare.
f i z i k

HK_ wrote:

I do agree that khelly is autistic but talking about speed you will never have is even more autistic.

I just had to bite.
Great support for your friend! However, I was never initially talking about the "speed" that I will "never have". I was talking about him mashing through the 22X bpm streams in that video. On a sidenote, he tried to prove "speed that I will never have" to me with a map that doesn't require much speed after all.

Khelly wrote:

1. "completely wrong" is subjective. I think you're completely wrong if you want to say you should have to acc
3. Actually I like doing it to anger people like you
4. Standard is completely different from the aim factor and the fact that pressing either of the buttons doesn't matter in getting a note to be played. You can play ENTIRELY for the aim factor and disregard accuracy.

5. https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5523149 When you realise that over 150 of those midnight siege plays were made in December 2014 when I played mouse only

A) You are complaining in your user profile which indicates to me you care about it somewhat
B) Why are you complaining about it then?
C) So you're going to change the goalposts about accuracy here and disregard singletap? Wow, I bet if I gave you some 99% od10 stream map fc you'd say that doesn't count either because you don't want to admit that I only have accuracy when I feel like it.
D) You couldn't play this map anyways so I don't think your comment about "not much speed" is even relevant. I can find more if you want
I'm getting tired of this. Did you ever have an argument? You keep ignoring the things I say and make up random stuff and then resort to personal attacks, since you can't disprove anything I say. You're on the intellectual level of a worm right now

1. No, there is no subjective in this. You are literally mashing your keys like shit in that video, not "streaming".
3. Autism
4. ?? I don't get what you're trying to tell me. That to play a rhythm game, made up of 3 components, to play it fine, you can just shit on one of the 3 components by getting better at another one? Do I have to spell out for you what RHYTHM games mean? That makes no sense at all. Rhythm is the core of this game and is displayed by accuracy.
5. Makes no sense to mention that, since there is no way for me to verify or not what you're saying.

A & B) I've never fucking complained about it. You just take wild guesses and try to resort to personal attacks again, jesus christ.
C) No, because you're trying to prove your "accuracy" by posting a score that isn't hard to acc at all. Literally the only hard part about that map is to get to tap 280BPM for 5-7 notes at best, which most people can do after a year or something. I even said that, but way to go, read whatever you want.
D) Wild guess again, since you have never seen me play.

Seriously, I'm getting cancer from talking to you. Not worth the effort, I can't be forced to explain basic reasoning to a (supposedly) 19-year old weeboo.
Endaris

f i z i k wrote:

Not worth the effort
You could've known that earlier and done something nice in the meantime.
Yuudachi-kun
If you're tired of it you can just leave - I'll be here all day today and tomorrow.

1. Yes there is subjective in it because there's no right or wrong way to play. I was about to restart after I noticed I was overstreaming but I thought it would be hilarious to have a really low acc score on that map and even funnier when I turned out to fc it considering it's 6.97*. That was fun to me.

3. If you want to use words like Autism then yeah I guess your constant responding is one too so you're no better.

4. I'm trying to tell you that you can play standard as an aim game if you want but you can't seem to realise that. It shouldn't matter that much to you for ranking because without acc people need fcs on really hard maps to get any pp. Rhythm isn't at the core of Osu standard - you're the one projecting that. Rhythm can be at the core of YOUR osu standard at any rate.

5. Yes it does make sense to mention that because you would like to think I spent 200 retries on it to get that acc when instead it was 30. It's been in my top most played maps since I started playing the game and I never picked it up From January 2015 to April 2016.

C. If most people could actually do that then I wouldn't have nearly a top 50 on that map. You're attempting to make up what you think most people can do when infact they can't. Your main claim was that I didn't have accuracy at all when infact I only do it when I feel like it. Then you decide to change your standards to "singletap isn't real accuracy." You never even mentioned midnight siege having accuracy but instead only looking at playcount.

D. I'll be prepared to watch you play high bpm maps right now if you care to prove me wrong. Which you won't. Because you probably can't.

If you want to debate whether 22X is hard to maintain not breaking on, then I agree. Have 250, 276, and 300 instead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyTv6sCedeg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZNGdvvTEWg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y4jxw_erH0

I'll be waiting for you to say the deceit stacks aren't hard because of 1 second pauses inbetween them, that Tatsh Reunion isn't hard because of some sliders in the middle of them, and that 300 bpm isn't hard because I lost stamina at the very end.
Deva

Khelly wrote:

I lost stamina
YOU HAVE LIMITED STAMINA????????

my whole life was a lie...
Yuudachi-kun

HK_ wrote:

Khelly wrote:

I lost stamina
YOU HAVE LIMITED STAMINA????????

my whole life was a lie...
300 bpm is hard but fizik will have you believe most people can do that within their first 6 months of playing.

I don't have any stamina anymore because MANIA has caused my arm muscles to atrophy.
Deva
Too bad for him that i know how hard is to stream 300bpm. Not sure that he does know tho haha

ps
Its actually pretty easy to regain your stamina if you work at it. Unless you made a 10 year break or something like that.
Yuudachi-kun
But then that means I have to play standard again and I'd rather play mania.
Deva
aaaaaand thats absolutely not my problem
Yuudachi-kun
You should play mania it's actually a lot more fun
Deva
It can be fun but im so bad at it that it kills all fun
Yuudachi-kun

HK_ wrote:

It can be fun but im so bad at it that it kills all fun
Most of the good maps are unranked. I can give you them if you get yourself up to S'ing low 3 star maps.
Deva
you dont get it
when i say bad i mean really really really bad

I can get like 80% tops on a 1.5* map
Yuudachi-kun

HK_ wrote:

you dont get it
when i say bad i mean really really really bad

I can get like 80% tops on a 1.5* map
4K or 7K? Maybe you need to find a better skin/scroll speed.
Deva
4k but its kinda the same on 7k too
Didnt look for skins tho any recommendations? Im willing to check
f i z i k
Yeah, you keep missing every point I make. Endaris is right. Not worth the effort. HK_ is even worse than you, trying to chime in.
Yuudachi-kun
I don't see how because you seem to just be repeating that.
Sayorie
pic related: Aoyama, Midori - Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka??
StephOsu

Arthraxium wrote:

i need to prequel and sequel of that picture
Yuudachi-kun
I do too for science
Gumpy
I suck Khelly's man bits for science