VINXIS
im fuking tilted
Sarasa
???
Sing
better than vinxis
RLC
chainpullz
06:50:678 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - uh.... I'm not even sure where to begin with this. The fact that this singlehandedly boosts the map from 6.05* to 6.66* is kind of irrelevant but revealing in a lot of ways. The more relevant thing to point out is that the distance spacing on these jumps goes absolutely nowhere for 2 whole measures which does not do the music a single bit of justice.

This might possibly be the most tense section of the song but there are still rises and falls happening even within this section. As we musicians will often say "music is always going to or coming from somewhere." This small jump section through here is a great place to emphasize the rises and falls (if you can't hear them just listen to the vocals closely a few more times).

As much as I enjoy this style of mapping I can't help but notice the corners being cut on quality just so you can shit out more maps like this. It makes me a bit sad tbh. But hey, if you are having fun turning your maps into memes then keep at it I guess.

Considering the maturity level of most of this community I fully expect that last paragraph to be copy pasted a few times and this post to otherwise be completely ignored.
VINXIS
wow a complaint about that part came fast af ur write.
whol map is a disgustign meme anywa ther nto guna nerf smth lik tht cuz they need 6.66 : /

chainpullz wrote:

As much as I enjoy this style of mapping I can't help but notice the corners being cut on quality just so you can shit out more maps like this. It makes me a bit sad tbh. But hey, if you are having fun turning your maps into memes then keep at it I guess.
i quote d the alst paragraph for u btw.
Uberzolik
i like the stolen slider art tbh
RLC
dude calm down

it's just a prank bility
Elira
you're a shooting skystar
Xilver15
shooting skystar
uzzi
i sure do love moki
Topic Starter
Skystar
Nakano Itsuki
dude chill

its just a prank meme bro
Girl
Asahina Momoko
646816985129684651695849/10 BG holy :0
Bzer
DAN DAN DAN
Girl

Bzer wrote:

DAN DAN DAN
bze
hvick225
HLOY
ItashaS13
holll
where did you ge the BG in high resolution :lllll???'''''''¿¿¿
AppLocale
HLOY
Elira
[Amamiya Nathan's Shooting Skystar]
  1. Yuko's part needs more bunnies
thanks all xd
Topic Starter
Skystar
-Atri-

chainpullz wrote:

Considering the maturity level of most of this community I fully expect that last paragraph to be copy pasted a few times and this post to otherwise be completely ignored.
Motherfucking true tbh

Fuck ashamed community, I am so done with it
pkhg
lo
Kibbleru

chainpullz wrote:

i quote d the alst paragraph for u btw.
Topic Starter
Skystar

chainpullz wrote:

06:50:678 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - uh.... I'm not even sure where to begin with this. The fact that this singlehandedly boosts the map from 6.05* to 6.66* is kind of irrelevant but revealing in a lot of ways. The more relevant thing to point out is that the distance spacing on these jumps goes absolutely nowhere for 2 whole measures which does not do the music a single bit of justice. fixed :0
also colorhax the diff that no one is gonna care about Cx
Elira
Yukonyan~
[General]
  1. Yuko's parts still need more bunnies
  2. 00:54:510 (1) - object end not snapped
  3. 00:55:010 (3) - object end not snapped
  4. 01:29:678 useless greenline
[Amamiya Nathan's Shooting Skystar]
  1. 00:44:344 (1,2) - should stack these imo, to keep the pattern consistency with the previous rhythms
  2. 00:50:678 (1) - ctl+g maybe? I like it better imo
  3. 00:53:344 (1) - ^ if you change that
  4. 01:00:678 (1) - just make it straight...
  5. 01:31:011 (1,1) - fix the blanket -_ -
  6. 01:35:844 (1,2,3) - probably shouldn't do this xd, just stack 1 and 2 on 3 tbh
  7. 03:13:678 (3,4) - why not just stack these? same with 03:14:011 (5,6) -
  8. 03:36:344 (6) - NC
  9. 05:45:344 (1) - idk if this is rankable, so should ask more people tbh
  10. 06:50:678 (1,2,1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - I love pp as much as the next guy but come on, 06:50:678 (1,2,1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,3,4) - pretty boring pattern imo, should use more variety. 06:53:344 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - anime was a mistake..
good map tbh
melloe

Uberzolik wrote:

if you're talking about 5:45:344 onward, that's treble, bass, and alto clef, which are musical symbols
the bass clef looks rather sloppy, though

if you're not talking about those sliders then nvm
VINXIS

Forlornly wrote:

Uberzolik wrote:

if you're talking about 5:45:344 onward, that's treble, bass, and alto clef, which are musical symbols
the bass clef looks rather sloppy, though

if you're not talking about those sliders then nvm
hes talking about how ther sTOLEn from anothr map -__
melloe

VINXIS wrote:

hes talking about how ther sTOLEn from anothr map -__
which one
i only know those sliders from the duet you did with rlc but those look a bit diff from these
show more