Kimitakari
8/10
LiLi
10/10 Always

DeletedUser_6709840
no pic/10

7/10, looks good

a1l2d3r4e5d6
5/10, The colours look really washed-out.

Give it time...

Or just click here...
DeletedUser_6709840
8/10, nice.

a1l2d3r4e5d6
6.5/10, It's cute, I'll tell you that.

DeletedUser_6709840
9/10 neko

LolMitch5
10/10, boys

MoE-Ayase
0.5/10, Umm key.

LiLi
8/10 cute
Fourth
9/10 Gonzossm <3

Myke Madeline
404/10

Rook
Unashamed necro.

6/10 Kinda average looking, the wheat in the foreground look pretty gross and flat and it lacks some finesse with the clouds, they look messy. Sunrays are well done though, the palette is beautiful and it's a definitely a pleasant composition.

Rizevim
7/10
that's a very long fox :/

Rook
7.5, p awesome colour scheme but some of the grass near the trees look a little jarring, still quite beautiful.

Achromalia
7.49/10

ooh pretty .w.

this was still pretty cool, not sure how it'd be rated as a whole composition though, but drawing it in MS Paint was kinda fun.

Rook
8.2/10 I still love it ;v ;, I have this and the funny one saved. You nailed the shading to the original. The beak is my favourite part, idk, I just think its impressive you managed to define everything so well using a mouse in mspaint. It's messy but I think thats rather charming too.

Achromalia
pffFFFFFf

8.34/10

i dont even know what to think of it

just

yes

This drawing of my avatar/character was made for me by one of my friends a few months ago for my birthday, i fuckin' loved it and titled it "SMOL BONE IS A CUTE" in my downloads folder xD

Rook
8/10 Smol bone is indeed a very cute ;v ;

Rizevim
it's not my kind of art.. , but it's good i guess
Myke Madeline

Rizevim wrote:

it's not my kind of art.. , but it's good i guess
The image can not be seen. ;;

https://i.imgur.com/Tej1nFe.jpg
Achromalia
You probably should've been able to embed it...

but egh.

it looks cool anyways.

7.03/10.

I made this on MS Paint. Got a really small and old laptop I occasionally use for this, and did it with the trackpad. Was kinda fun. Took only about 20 minutes.
Tad Fibonacci
I like the art style and the mood of it. Kinda reminds me of your avatar actually.
I wouldn't mind reading a short comic series with that art style.

Westonini
8/10. I need to emulate play that game sometime. Persona's art style is always so cool looking. Multiple characters posing in one big group like this is always nice to see.

Also @Achromalia, discord notification sound I don't know if you've seen Zalinki's artwork, but that style you drew in reminds me of his art style.
- - -

captainmilk
7/10
Oh would you look at that, it's me

samX500
I'd say 5/10.
The joke is quite funny but this is about rating the picture so I don't want to give it too much point.