forum

What have you done lately to better yourself?

posted
Total Posts
show more
FINGERLOCK
improved my acc ヽ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)ノ
LiLi
Learning how to study~
Kei
saved up a lot of money. i'm almost ready to go to argentina yaay

i can't believe i actually got to save up money successfully. i used to be so irresponsible when it comes to money.
Darth_Mula
cherry reds are very very fastest damn.
Birdy
Been more responsible with my money. It's weird to have money for healthier food instead of just nuggets & booze. Also I've spent pretty much all of my time with my girlfriend ever since summer holidays began. I've planned my future studies better instead of what I was going to apply for this year, instead I'm going to the civil service ASAP and then doing the applications next spring the way I really want them.

Little mistakes lead to plans that would've never been made without them.
IRLSG
helping a friend in need
Void Scroll
Aah, bettering oneself. This is a complicated matter.

When I was a young and innocent kid, back in middle school, I was always buried in books or manga, and listening to music. I had no friend to whom I can talk and I was always alone in a corner of my schoolyard, lazying about and reading things. My school had a terrible reputation and I was often victim of bullies that thought of me as an easy target. Most of these bullies were sheeps, merely following one, big bad, "leader" out of fear or out of stupidity, I can't tell, and they were violent with me. They inflicted physical and psychological pain on me for 3 years, and quite honestly it left me hollow. I feared going to school, I took every opportunity to avoid it, and when I was forced into it, I hid somewhere and did not attend classes. I never left school through the main entrance, they were here. I left mostly by climbing over a fence that surrounds the school, running through the sports area and leaving by another fence. Frankly, it was a bad time. I had countless things from beating me up to thieving me, mugging me with knives too, and other things I'd rather never talk about be done to me, yet I hid everything from my parents or responsible persons at school, and eventually I stopped going there altogether. For two whole weeks. My parents didn't know, until the school realized something was off and called them on their phone. This was a mess and I've been transferred to another school since.

I've grown from this experience, I was terrified for a very long time yet I've learned to socialize again. Internet has been a great help for me, I've met many peoples that shared my interests and to which I could relate. I've also been taught self-defense by who has become my dearest friend. I've learned not to resent people, they are not all responsible of what happened to me. I came from being a very silent, shy and not talkative person to an outgoing one with tons of stories to tell and a distinct life philosophy. It may not look as bad as what you guys are going through, and I'm nearly turning 20 so it's a faraway story, but to me, that has changed forever who I am, and defined whether or not I am who I became today.
Kibbleru
i started playing dt. oh wait,...
- PICO -_old
helping my mom?
noz
Nothing :)
Knotts
I also did nothing
AyeAries
practicing 7k ( 3 to 4 *) for 2 hours XD
rest time :)
Jinn

VoidScroll wrote:

Aah, bettering oneself. This is a complicated matter.

When I was a young and innocent kid, back in middle school, I was always buried in books or manga, and listening to music. I had no friend to whom I can talk and I was always alone in a corner of my schoolyard, lazying about and reading things. My school had a terrible reputation and I was often victim of bullies that thought of me as an easy target. Most of these bullies were sheeps, merely following one, big bad, "leader" out of fear or out of stupidity, I can't tell, and they were violent with me. They inflicted physical and psychological pain on me for 3 years, and quite honestly it left me hollow. I feared going to school, I took every opportunity to avoid it, and when I was forced into it, I hid somewhere and did not attend classes. I never left school through the main entrance, they were here. I left mostly by climbing over a fence that surrounds the school, running through the sports area and leaving by another fence. Frankly, it was a bad time. I had countless things from beating me up to thieving me, mugging me with knives too, and other things I'd rather never talk about be done to me, yet I hid everything from my parents or responsible persons at school, and eventually I stopped going there altogether. For two whole weeks. My parents didn't know, until the school realized something was off and called them on their phone. This was a mess and I've been transferred to another school since.

I've grown from this experience, I was terrified for a very long time yet I've learned to socialize again. Internet has been a great help for me, I've met many peoples that shared my interests and to which I could relate. I've also been taught self-defense by who has become my dearest friend. I've learned not to resent people, they are not all responsible of what happened to me. I came from being a very silent, shy and not talkative person to an outgoing one with tons of stories to tell and a distinct life philosophy. It may not look as bad as what you guys are going through, and I'm nearly turning 20 so it's a faraway story, but to me, that has changed forever who I am, and defined whether or not I am who I became today.
Holy u wrote so much
Void Scroll

Jinn wrote:

Holy u wrote so much
I had much to tell. :)
Fast
Studying new area of knowledge. It's the best way to come up with new ideas.

If you are planning to do something better for yourself, I recommend you guys to take a book to read.
Zozimoto
I quit school since all it did was make me miserable and depressed.
The Teachers At Us Are Preety Makin' Me Leave School Sometimes, But My Friends Make Me, DONT Quit The School. Very Happy That It's Summer Break
Lacrimae
deleted my tumblr blog because tumblr is utter cancer and updating it has been a huge chore lately.
Rurree
I force myself to sleep at 10 pm every day except weekends.
Jellyblob
x
jackfrostjunes
I started cutting back on drinking and eating hardcore. like I'll drink once in two months now. I'm doing this is because my drinking and eating habits was the reason why i was struggling to stay bellow 170 pounds. its tough but its working!
Foxpal
Finally got my degree in software development.
Meomix
Studying my CSS more often and building an updatable portfolio.
u s a g i
Trying not to get in trouble as much in school and focus more on studies
bad aimm
taking a break from osu in general
clover
starting to go outside and be more active by talking walks around my neighborhood

it's a start
Wall-ed
make something that never doin before (such make animu come to real laifu)
worst fl player
buying more games to make myself less motivated to play osu!
ReDFoX43
I created my 3rd android application
It's related to osu! :p
t/475693
Quinten
I finished school.
What. an. accomplishment.
Rurree
More diet.
Luqanted
bought a keyboard to cover songs
Jellyblob
x
WubWubWaffle
i got new friends
Foxtrot
Landed an interview
Rurree
Saving up more money than ever before.
O-Moei
Cool !

1. Having new friends
2. Creating unique replays at osu! Scoreboards
3. Mapping experiences
4. Flashlight skills owo !
5. Momentful events
Evil
Removed the toxic people from my life and started chasing greater opportunities.
ThxAqua

Jellyblob56 wrote:

Learned how to tie a noose
I wonder why
Sies
I need more friends....
forgott3n
I can't come up with something really ''good'' but I got a pixie cut today and dyed it black. It feels great. :D
show more