forum

[ Yui ]'s Adopt a Scrub Tournament [Completed]

posted
Total Posts

Should this tournament be Score v1 or Score v2?

Score v1
50.40%
Score v2
19.02%
I don't care and will be okay with anything
16.36%
I care but I don't care to care, so I care to not care to care
14.23%
Total votes: 752
show more
PhantomHunt3r
Name: PhantomHunt3r

Pledge to keep in constant communication with me and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.

Pledge that you understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of yourself from the tournament.
hbill27
Name: hbill27
Pledge to keep in constant communication with me and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
Pledge that you understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of yourself from the tournament.
Nikolas
Name: NikolasM2453
I pledge to keep in constant communication with you and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
I pledge that I understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of myself from the tournament.
Raen
Name: Raen

poosl
Name; poosl
rank 35k
Yes I will accept the pledge
-Yukarii-
Map selector here *.*/ and player? 56K
andchen
Name: andchen
Jacb
Name: JacB

I pledge to keep in constant communication.
I understand the rules and will follow them.
Looks like fun to be honest.
Zombie Pie
Name: Zombie Pie
Poguin
Name: Yami Iruka
Drou
Name: Drou
I pledge to keep in constant communication with you and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
I pledge that I understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of myself from the tournament.
Kuuzo
Name: HeliX Jr
Pledge to keep in constant communication with you and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
Pledge that I understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of myself from the tournament.
Mr HeliX
Name: Mr HeliX
Pledge to keep in constant communication with you and an official to ensure that everyone is able to know what is going on and that any confusions do not occur.
Pledge that I understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of myself from the tournament.
Calamidad
Name: Calamidad
mighty boob
Name: Jaymusta
I also pledge that I understand that lack of communication can cause the removal of myself from the tournament.

(I'll be going on vacation with my family with no internet until the 3rd of July. Just putting this here so you know if you can't seem to reach me.)
Merlumia
Name: Merlumia
_Easy_
Name: _Easy_
Futile
Name: Futile
Noya
Name: Noya
Hixia
Name: Hikaruu
Sure m8
Sure m8
ReBOOting_ExE
Really think the idea of making other ranks keep in touch with each other is cool. only issue for me is that i wont be able to play osu until the end of july.

Username: ReBOOting

I do pledge that i will be in constant comunication from the end of july to the 17th of august(school starts) and i will know what is goinng on so there wont be any confusion and i will not be incative or have the miscommunication sindrome.

I pledge as ReBOOting
MythicalClown
Hmmm
Username:kittencute1612

But Ummmmmm Yea! School screws up my schedule but uhhh I think I should be able to keep in contact with you most of the itme
xdominik
Name: xdominik

Let's begin summer tournaments for fun !
Senko-san
Name: Hiicantpk

I will keep in contact on the Discord.

Would prefer a team that can play later in the night UTC-4 (US Eastern), but beggars can't be choosers.
Lexion
Name: Lexion
ReinCarNade
Name: ReinCarNade
Deterioration
Name: SapphireLia

Proteus
Name:Proteus
umm i dont know if i have to write the pledge thingy but yeah i do ;w;
Minhtam
Name: Minhtam
Bracket: 20k-40k
I will play if I get picked. So pick me :P
torodovitch
Torodovitch
70k+ bracket
KyuremOfTheIce
Name: KyuremOfTheIce
Adarchi
Name: RhuvRCZ
Ellim
Name: Sh4k4L
hi :3
DeletedUser_3285139
"I care but I don't care to care, so I care to not care to care"
what?
Lotragon
Name: Lotragon

I pledge to keep in contact with [Yui] and a tournament official to make sure no confusions occur

I understand that lack of communication may get me removed from the tournament.
Aki Misato
Name:Aki Misato
Deterioration

Minhtam wrote:

Name: Minhtam
Bracket: 20k-40k
I will play if I get picked. So pick me :P
This is a reason not to pick someone; so sad
Splitsec0nd
name: Splitsec0nd
Rank 40k-70k (chances are I will be below 40k fairly soon)
- AyDJay -
Name: - AyDJay -

I pledge to keep nagging you about this tournament every day and will spam your discord messages if you haven't posted an update within the last 24 hrs.
I also understand that standing next to people in utter silence is creepy and may result in them calling the police on you. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Shuu Tsukiyama
Name: Shuu tsukiyama
show more