forum

What is the worst gaming community (in your opinion)?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Samurai
I'd say CS and LoL myself because those are the games that I find really terrible people on, I've been staying off of the osu! forums until recently so I can't really say anything about the osu! community.

I tend to find Russians and Australians the saltiest, but they're not all bad, of course.
Dntm8kmeeatu
You guys have obviously never played Left 4 Dead Multiplayer in it's prime. It was brutal, Salt everywhere.
Pachiru
Cancer of legends
OsuMe65

Spotty wrote:

League of Cancer
You're welcome
Fl4ndre Scarlet
osu!
Meah
Dota 2
KatouMegumi
osu! community, especially /68
Clyde
I think Osu! has a great community! In my opinion at least :D I think COD has the worst community. It is full of racist 12 year old who bite and swallow their microphones. In Osu!you can ask a host if you can pick a song and 4/5 times they will say yes. Cod is also filled with people that are from or near your current country. In Osu! it gives people from every country to interact and befriend each other. In my opinion that itself makes it one of the best communities :)
VictorRoco
osu!CrossFire's
xD
Zozimoto
Probs Geometry Dash.
CookieBite

Zozimoto wrote:

Probs Geometry Dash.
why geometry dash xD

ok i think the worst gaming community I've ever seen is transformice
ORAORAORA_old_1
League Of Legends - EUNE SERVER IS NIGHTMARE
CS:GO - especially when it comes to competitive matches
Both games r ruined by raging kids etc. I bet everybody sadly knows what i mean :<
danangfadila
- Point Blank <-- This game has been filled with kids
- agar.io <-- ASIA server full of players (who claimed) from TW
Rurree
League of Legends because I'm in the worst server ever.
Rumberkren
COD maybe?

danangfadila wrote:

- Point Blank <-- This game has been filled with kids

- agar.io <-- ASIA server full of players (who claimed) from TW
Point Blank (or Project Blackout, depends of the country), this game is for kids under 12. c:
huu
CS:GO.
s e u l
ous!!! people are mean to me for bad english!!
yea
I personally would have to say CSGO has the worst community. They take it waaayyy too seriously. Why would you spend $100-1000+ on a few extra pixels on a virtual gun? Like come on, Counter-Strike is an overall amazing game. Just the community makes me want to kms.
Guri
Cod xD
Kyoobies
I find a general rule of thumb is that the more competitive a gaming community is, the more pissy people tend to get towards each other and anyone outside their circle.
Zozimoto

CookieBite wrote:

Zozimoto wrote:

Probs Geometry Dash.
why geometry dash xD
Lets Say Ppl Might Even Be: Depressed, Maybe But Has A 0.0000000001% Chance, Of Killing Them Selves
Chaosemerald
Five Nights at Freddy's and Sonic the Hedgehog.

These games really have some very cringy fans. I'm a fan of Sonic, but I'm actually a bit embarrassed of being in the fandom. The cringy fans really ruin it for the other fans by e.g. making disgusting fanart. But the cringy fans of Five Nights at Freddy's are even worse and I feel sorry for the other fans
ReBOOting_ExE
im really suprised i didnt see FNAF or Undertale on this,

but to say which ones worse is like choosing between sticking your face in a pig or cows ass.
id have to say undertales worse though, because even though i had more experience with the FNAF fandom, undertale was a great game for me, and to see constant cringe everywhere puts me to shame. FNAF was a different story since i just didnt know about how horrible the fandom was until i got into undertale. sorry if some people are complete shitwads towards my comment, but its your shitty opinion.

(ps the FNAF fandom might beat undertale now that FNAF: SISTER LOCATION is coming out)
ReBOOting_ExE

Kyoobies wrote:

I find a general rule of thumb is that the more competitive a gaming community is, the more pissy people tend to get towards each other and anyone outside their circle.

very smart observation i would never seen
danielmnm
cs go community is without doubt the worst community there is.
you cant judge humanity until you played cs go thats the reason alians dont come to this planet.
Nayru-chan00
Definitely the Dota 2 community - they hate russians, noobs and pretty much anyone who isn't like them. That's why I don't use mic - If I did, I'd surely be insulted for couple of things...

TES community is pretty chill...just stay out of Morrowind fanbase if you don't share their beliefs! Oh and download NMM and make a Nexus account - you'll need it! Don't ask me why, but if you see the vanilla versions too buggy/ugly/boring, JUST DO IT! Also don't forget to get all the DLCs - there are very well made (maybe except for the horse armor in Oblivion)

osu! community is one of the better ones - like a big family :)
Jellyblob
x
Gumpy

yea wrote:

I personally would have to say CSGO has the worst community. They take it waaayyy too seriously. Why would you spend $100-1000+ on a few extra pixels on a virtual gun?.
How does people spending money on skins make it worse? lol
Neku Okazaki
Transformice
nezaki
roblux
Sayorie
Peenoise community. Trust me, this is the truth.
mulraf

Nesoi wrote:

is there even a gaming community that is remotely good?
let me compare 2 games (2 mmorpg's): metin2 (used to play that. generic asian mmorpg). dark age of camelot (currently playing. can't really compare it to anything).
metin2: people will make girl characters and try to scam the 8 year old kids to give them their stuff while pretending they are their new girlfriend (this is actually true. and not a single case at that. i even knew someone in rl who always scammed others). actually about 80% of the games population are scammers (or at least used to be).
dark age of camelot: if i wanted to, for example, transfer everything that i ever earned at this game, i would trust any of them 100% to transfer it to other characters. actually often did this with pretty valuable things, worked out every single time. everyone is nice and if you ask them they'll help. guildies would do tons of work for free to help you out even if you never even spent time with them before lol
Arnaud

mulraf wrote:

actually about 80% of the games population are scammers (or at least used to be).
it is not like that anymore
Buster
Minecraft and roblox because of those fucking toddlers
repr1se
League has the single worst community in any video game, in my experience.
[Dizzy]
There are quite a few I can say that I don't even wanna look at. But I would have to say that League of Legends or CS takes the cake for the worst.
Jesper
League of legends is by far the worst, If you play a game you have at least 2/3 toxic players in your team,
Caput Mortuum
LOST SAGA : (
athyriel
I am imagining Geometry Dash and Call of Duty fighting for the crown.

Call of Duty for it's young playerbase consisting of reproducting cancer cells that prey on the near-extinct chromosomes species. '16+' (I think that's the age restriction) looks like they don't see people not abiding to this..

Geometry Dash for it's fragile community that just one single soft insult or anything causes such an upheaval that people think of suicide. Take this as Geometry Dash in a nutshell: People taking a mobile game too seriously and starts calling people losers or hackers in which the targeted bystander makes a fuss and cries about such a mere thing and uploads pictures of cuts on his hands, or even worse in the eyes of them: quitting. I myself play Geometry Dash (not much anymore) and I find this seriously funny to watch.
Jibril-
Realm of the Mad God's Community is bad.
show more