hi im new

posted
Total Posts
show more
StephOsu
I can't differentiate between proper japanese and weeb language
send help
Deva
Like 99% of weebs dont know kana and even if by some stupid chance they do know it they wont know kanji.
So rest assured, I'm totally not a weeb!
[Haku]

HK_ wrote:

Like 99% of weebs dont know kana and even if by some stupid chance they do know it they wont know kanji.
Same here, I don't just add "desu" at the end of my sentences xD
Deva

[Haku] wrote:

HK_ wrote:

Same here, I don't just add "desu" at the end of my sentences xD
ですですね
[Haku]

HK_ wrote:

ですですね
はいなのです!
Deva
^
Like the best example of a weeb you could possibly run into.
[Haku]

HK_ wrote:

^
Like the best example of a weeb you could possibly run into.
But if he can't read kana, he can't understand xD
Asaiga

[Haku] wrote:

StephOsu wrote:

wtf plz no weeb language i can't read
Japanese are all weebs, poor country :'(
I kinda get what you mean here but I think the words you used here are wrong ^^''

Or unless you literally meant it then you are 100% wrong.
[Haku]

Asaiga wrote:

[Haku] wrote:

Japanese are all weebs, poor country :'(
I kinda get what you mean here but I think the words you used here are wrong ^^''

Or unless you literally meant it then you are 100% wrong.
If you speak about the actual meaning of what I said, I know it's wrong. I wanted to show that Japanese isn't a "weeb language" by saying something that witch result of that but is obviously wrong.
Yuudachi-kun

[Haku] wrote:

日本語が読めない人を馬鹿にするひどい(笑)
And this vid is so funny, that's not even close of actlual japanese xD
Shouldn't you say するのはひどい instead
[Haku]

Khelly wrote:

[Haku] wrote:

日本語が読めない人を馬鹿にするひどい(笑)
And this vid is so funny, that's not even close of actlual japanese xD
Shouldn't you say するのはひどい instead
I can say both. The way I said it is more like "speaking Japanese". Grammar is really flexible in Japanese
winber1
fuck you weeb ass faggots

マンコをなめて
Yuudachi-kun

[Haku] wrote:

I can say both. The way I said it is more like "speaking Japanese". Grammar is really flexible in Japanese
I stopped learning about 2-3 years ago and all I've done in the meantime is read doujin once a day so the way I write things is really probably fixed right now. What's mine like if yours is "speaking"

Because if I were speaking I'd say するってひどいね
Cuber
what the fuck is this thread lmao
winber1

Cuber wrote:

the transcendence of modern culture
StephOsu

Cuber wrote:

how to be weeb speak japanese for dummies 101
Yuudachi-kun
No one from osu is ever going to actually put in the effort anyways
N0thingSpecial

Cuber wrote:

GnR in a nutshell
StephOsu
Welcome to G&R where a thread automatically becomes a shitpost site chatbox for everybody
chainpullz

winber1 wrote:

マンコをなめて
I see Kanji but tbh it still all looks like binwerspeak to me. Do we have anyone fluent in winber that would care to translate?
Yuudachi-kun

chainpullz wrote:

winber1 wrote:

マンコをなめて
I see Kanji but tbh it still all looks like binwerspeak to me. Do we have anyone fluent in winber that would care to translate?
You don't see Kanji.

Lick Pussy
Sayorie

This is why I don't get people who are trying to learn japanese just for anime or just for bragging rights. Hell, do what you want to do, but trying to speak/write japanese in a place/thread where there are only (or mostly) english speakers—then that's just plain stupid. 
ここに全部がでたらめ-> lol irony

inb4 triggering
Yuudachi-kun
לך תאכל זין
[Haku]

Khelly wrote:

I stopped learning about 2-3 years ago and all I've done in the meantime is read doujin once a day so the way I write things is really probably fixed right now. What's mine like if yours is "speaking"

Because if I were speaking I'd say するってひどいね
I never said that you're way to say it was wrong or anything. All I said is that in terme of... politeness (it's not really the word but I don't find what I wanna say in english), it's like するのはひどい>するってひどい>するひどい. And even if I still say that the last one is correct, I agree with the fact that するってひどい is way more natural. (And I personally spent hours each day speaking japanese with my aunt, witch is japanese so i'm quite confident as well. Even if I know that i'm far from fluency).

Arthraxium wrote:

This is why I don't get people who are trying to learn japanese just for anime or just for bragging rights. Hell, do what you want to do, but trying to speak/write japanese in a place/thread where there are only (or mostly) english speakers—then that's just plain stupid. 
I'm pretty sure that people who try to learn japanese because of anime are actually trying because of all the culture as well. And personally, I answered in japanese because like it was said, this thread is already a shitpost anyway. I really thought it would be locked faster in fact.
Yuudachi-kun
I hate the Japanese language but I can't actually forget much more.