forum

IGZ ST #1 50k-100k 18.6.-19.6. REG CLOSED

posted
Total Posts
show more
-Locke-
Yes, a twitchlink would be nice ;)
Yakuno
Who is Streaming that and on what channel ?
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Stream will only be up on Sunday! And not for the whole day most likely, trying to get finals+ some other later matches.

Stream will be up on this channel: https://www.twitch.tv/igz_esports. I'll edit it into OP tomorrow before the stream starts.
Pasqualal

tbag188 wrote:

Stream will only be up on Sunday! And not for the whole day most likely, trying to get finals+ some other later matches.
Okay c: thx
breadman
ONE HOUR LEFT
HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE :D
Good luck to everyone!
Saphir
15 minutes left

HYPE!
Aquiii
Good luck to everyone playing :) I actually had a time i could play freely except maybe the finals time but i dont think im going to win that lol
Fragmented
STARTING IN 5 MINS!!! HYPE IS REAL!
breadman
5 MINUTES BOIS
GOOD LUCK :)
Akihiko-Desu
Hype!!!
breadman
MATCHES START NOW!

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN! :)
arveit
Haaaaaaa :D It was my debut and I had much much much fun! I'm glad I was able play with you! Good luck and have fun tomorrow!
See you next time! 8-)
zz-e
It's been an hectic day.. Hope tomorrow will be a grand success like today ^^
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Also last minute prizepool update. Our wonderful 24/7 DC ref Mark9870 will offer 1month supporter for the winner!
Topic Starter
Tebz188
-Sunshine- Will take over for rest of today. Questions towards her -> Have fun! c ya tomorrow.
Maskaredo
Will the matches in Sunday start at 12pm UTC too?
breadman
As it says on the google sheet, yes
Maskaredo

Mark9870 wrote:

Oh, I didn't notice the several tabs. Thanks
breadman

Maskaredo wrote:

Mark9870 wrote:

Oh, I didn't notice the several tabs. Thanks
It's easy to miss :P
ssd1048576
I have a question. Group I has not produced a winner. From what I see, the only person showed up in that group (Dracou) played with grouop J. So is some one going to replace that spot, or his opponent (in the knockout stage) advances automatically?
Fragmented
What is the link to the stream of the twitch for later's match?
Maskaredo

CharmCaster wrote:

https://www.twitch.tv/igz_esports
Fragmented

Maskaredo wrote:

CharmCaster wrote:

https://www.twitch.tv/igz_esports

Thank you! :D
Pasqualal
~45min. until start HYPE!

I´m so f*cking nervous :D
GL to all players :3
Maskaredo

RealXantoo wrote:

Exactly, really really nervous XD
Fragmented
I hope my match gets streamed, my friend wants to watch :3
arveit
And the greatest sponsors of tourney are... comebacks! :DD much hype
Fragmented
RIP me
PlasticMemor

CharmCaster wrote:

RIP me
Rip you
arveit
RIP stream
Sith

RealXantoo wrote:

I had to forfeit due to having work this morning, but I am extremely happy about making it to the final 16.

Just wanted to say thanks to all the refs as it was a lot of fun and definitely a challenge. Even when many people didn't show up they managed to make it all work. I hope I will be completely free for the next one :)

Good luck to Xantoo. You beat me and sent me to the Losers Bracket, even though I managed to get back into the tournament. I'm rooting for you!

-Sithlordben
Maskaredo
I never expected to go this far. 4th place :D

Thanks to everyone who participated and organized this event. Looking forward to the next one
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Pasqualal
got 3rd place :D

thx tbag for this tournament <3
Cobreh
Thanks to all the refs and tbag for making this tourney possible. Thanks stuph for the energy. NA>eu
spikn
GGWP! Was a fun tournament ^^ I never even expected to make it out of groups, I never though about winning it, but as you can see even a shitplayer like me can do something like this~! :D I hope to see you all in the next tournie and the most important thing is never to give up! As we saw you could make a comeback 0-2/0-3 down.

Cya next time~! <3
RukiMukami
Congrats to Spikn, Cobreh, and RealXantoo!
Everyone who participated did well ^.^
Good job to Tbag188, -Sunshine-, and all the other refs/ streamers :)
breadman
1 month supporter for spikn as promised :D
I could have gotten supporter for myself..
Edit: I apologize for the late prizepool update because i had no money before the tourney and i had money on saturday so.. :P
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Firstly, Thank you everyone for participating. CONGRATULATIONS SPIKN, for pikn up 1st place, a month of supporter and a total of 125 tour points! Also gratz for Cobreh and RealXantoo.

Thank you to all the Referees, Viv for a working stream, Sunshine for picking up the Dictatorship for the late hours of Saturday psst check out her tournament coming up later this year. And of course once again, thank you for participating! See you in next ST in July ;).

Final Results
Mappool stats to be done tomorrow.
spikn

Mark9870 wrote:

1 month supporter for spikn as promised :D
I could have gotten supporter for myself..
Edit: I apologize for the late prizepool update because i had no money before the tourney and i had money on saturday so.. :P
mm I didnt get it yet idk if its a glitch or something :v
show more