forum

Post your favourite Anime "Quotes"

posted
Total Posts
show more
La Volpe
"Recalling the past dredges up regrets that make you want to die, and when you think of the future the anxiety just makes you depressed, so by elimination right now is the happiest time of your life." -Hikigaya Hachiman
Kyouki-Kun
“I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.”

― Takeshi Shudo, Pokemon, the Movie: Mewtwo Strikes Back!
Wishs
"Human is dead. Mismatch." - Steins;Gate
Rickolo
"you can go anywhere you want in this world with a single blade, this may be a virtual world, but i feel more alive here than the real world"
~Kirito
CreepyExplotion
"if you don't take risks, you can't create a future" - Monkey D. Luffy, One Piece.
-Potato-
The one shining beacon of righteousness that will always guide us...
Is cuteness! ~Sora No Game No Life

~Yui Nyan~ ~Yui Angel Beats!
Arief Santosa
Gomu Gomu no
JLNBulaclac
'President Rias Gremory's virginity is mine!'

-Issei :D
Telstra3G
"A problem is not a problem as long as nobody see it as one" - Hikigaya Hachiman Oregairu
kirueggy
"People die if they are killed" - Shirou Emiya, F/SN
Chaosemerald
"Super ultra great delicious wonderful bad" - Yuuko Aioi, Nichijou
Trosk-
"You're like a cat. If I get close, you'll ignore me and go far away. If I get hurt, you'll play around to share the pain."

- Kousei Arima from Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso.
chaee
My signature </3 Chiyoko from Millenium Actress
danaprayoga
It's not Zura, it's Katsura! - Katsura Kotarou (Gintama)
Annadine
Raiken-
man proposes, god disposes

by midorima shintaro from knb
Nub1

kirueggy wrote:

"People die if they are killed" - Shirou Emiya, F/SN
Cthru
"I hate nice girls. Just by exchanging greetings with them will get them on your mind. Start texting each other, and your heart will be set a flutter. If they call you, you're done for. Enjoy staring at your logs and grinning like a fool. However, I won't be fooled again. That's what your kind calls kindness. If you are nice to me, you're also nice to others. I always end up nearly forgetting that. Reality is cruel, so I'm sure lies are a form of kindness. Thus, I say kindness itself is also a lie. I always ended up with these expectations. And I always ended up with these misunderstandings. And before I knew it, I stopped hoping. A highly-trained loner is once bitten, twice shy. As a veteran on this battlefield of life, I've gotten used to losing. That's why I will always… hate nice girls." Hikigaya Hachiman
memecena
my faviort anime
Otaku One
"You can never win if you're afraid to lose so much that you refuse to put up a fight."

- Furude Rika from Higurashi
Jinn
"All's well that's well for new" Ranpo's motto from bungou stray dogs
Lacrimae
i love lain so much

Yohanes
From Little Busters!