forum

UNDEAD CORPORATION - Revived [Osu|Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ekoro
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on mardi 3 mai 2016 at 21:49:13

Artist: UNDEAD CORPORATION
Title: Revived
Source: 東方Project
Tags: miyako yoshika rigid paradise akemi west village 朱美 ウェストヴィレッジ pinetree パインツリー metalcore touhou shinreibyou i'm already dead? ten desires I私はもう死んでいる? Watashi wa mou shinde iru? comiket80 c80
BPM: 290
Filesize: 8505kb
Play Time: 03:26
Difficulties Available:
  1. Cemetery Illusion (8,41 stars, 1462 notes)
  2. Sorcery Light (7,13 stars, 1969 notes)
Download: UNDEAD CORPORATION - Revived
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
cool thing
LigerZero
Tags added " touhou shinreibyou i'm already dead? ten desires I私はもう死んでいる? Watashi wa mou shinde iru? comiket80 c80"

no kudosu
Topic Starter
Ekoro
Thank you! Added them.
RogueKitten
Well, I can't give a lot of modding because there's only one other ranked map of this tier of difficulty discluding TAG4s, Blind Faith. There are no standards, you are setting them.
I will try to point out things in calm(er) parts that are actually passable for me, and parts that are completely, COMPLETELY ridiculous that are probably impossible to be passed by any human.
I will update this post after I've looked through the Cemetery Illusion difficulty with the mods. (I don't mod Taiko, sorry!)
*REMINDER: Actually update this post and do not double-post, RK, you idiot...*
RogueKitten
nvm this is impossible to mod
damnit doubleposted
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.