Hi new I'm noob
Topic Starter
Spirit Depelo
YOUR pp is so.... omg thats a noob -_- my life is over ;_;
Barusamikosu

Max_Striker wrote:

how do you guys get so much PP 0_0
i only have 2 i have played for only 2 days XD
You'll get a lot of PP just for clearing maps, so play more !
Topic Starter
Spirit Depelo
i get a "D" on every map 0_0
[Haku]
I you wanna get pp, just play more.
Why you are 2 pp and me more than 5k? Because you played 19 times and me more than 27k... no secret xD
Yuudachi-kun
I have 6181 and I have 40,000 ish RANKED playsz and probably 60,000 if you include unranked
Topic Starter
Spirit Depelo
._. I'm the noob
-[Shady]-
You're not exactly gonna be a top 10 player if you've played for 2 days - just keep playing and you'll improve overtime
Topic Starter
Spirit Depelo
i know but i did want at least 14 pp for the 2ed day
[Haku]
honnestly there is no point to care about pp unless you naturaly have at least 1000 of them.
Topic Starter
Spirit Depelo
oh... oh well back to playing :P
Topic Starter
Spirit Depelo
whats pp anyway XD
Topic Starter
Spirit Depelo
i really don't get it
Topic Starter
Spirit Depelo
how do i send a photo from my pc to here
i need to show you something...
Yuudachi-kun
What
[Haku]
That's Performence Point. You get them basically by FCing map (FC=Full Combo). And the more difficult the map is, the more pp you get.
In fact it's a bit more complicated but it's basically how it work. And the overall ranking is based of how many pp you have.
Topic Starter
Spirit Depelo
how do i send my screen shot on here
Waltrusizer
idk why im posting in an osssssss std thread but

lmao what is this
Topic Starter
Spirit Depelo
idk just trying to get started playing
7ambda

Max_Striker wrote:

how do i send my screen shot on here
Press shift + f12 ingame.
Zalaria
F1r3tar wtf your avatar is scary O_o
N0thingSpecial
play more
Sayorie
is this thread a deconstruction of the G&R forum?
StephOsu
hi new im steph im the worst player in this game

Arthraxium wrote:

is this thread a deconstruction of the G&R forum?
it's slowly turning into introduction / newbie hub section of the forum
rekhichem
hi new , I am rekhichem
I Give Up
play more
Nektarinas
*chimes in* 'ello there new. But seriously, don't pay much attention to how much PP you have. I don't think it's really going to be much help as of now but later on you could find a minimalistic skin which wouldn't distract you with all of the flashyness so much. Just keep playing and you'll get better bruh
Deva
Hi new
SkullFull
Hi new, here are some basic rules you'll always have to follow in osu:
1. Try mostly to full combo maps, and not to just pass them; when you pass a map, play it again completely until you finally get that FC
2. almost all the things that you'll struggle at need more practice, and NOT useless threads here
3. Accuracy is important: try to improve your acc on maps to, let's say, 97% everytime you FC them
4. Start clicking with z/x, as mouse only is really hard to advance (trust me, I tried)
5. Read the chat rules
6. Don't cheat or multi-account
7. Most important: forget COMPLETELY rules 1-4 if you want to play mostly for fun. Remember that this is a game, not a sport, so FUN > IMPROVEMENT, always.
[Haku]

SkullFull wrote:

1. Try mostly to full combo maps, and not to just pass them; when you pass a map, play it again completely until you finally get that FC
I highly recommend not doing that. The more you play one map to get a FC (witch won't even make you better), the less you learn differents patterns.

SkullFull wrote:

7. Most important: forget COMPLETELY rules 1-4 if you want to play mostly for fun. Remember that this is a game, not a sport, so FUN > IMPROVEMENT, always.
PLEASE STOP SAYING THAT TRYING TO GET HIGHER RANK IS NOT FUN! (I know that's not exactly what you said but it's basically that). I'm sick of seeing people say to other what is fun and what is not...

I agree with all the rest and I add one rule for beginner : Don't use mods for now, it's useless (mostly DT and HR).
Outline

[Haku] wrote:

I agree with all the rest and I add one rule for beginner : Don't use mods for now, it's useless (mostly DT and HR).

I think having a good experience with mods early on is good and can have you be better in the future. Playing with hidden early on definitely helped my attention span.
[Haku]

Outline wrote:

[Haku] wrote:

I think having a good experience with mods early on is good and can have you be better in the future. Playing with hidden early on definitely helped my attention span.
HD is quite an exeption, I don't think it will change many things at this lvl but it's definitly not useless (I love this mode btw, I never play without it since it definitly help for acc).
As I said I mostly speak about HR and DT, because what it will do is basically the same as if you just play harder maps, but without learning new patterns, witch is really bad.
Deva
I actually think that playing HD on low levels is a bad idea but its not like anyone cares for my opinion or anything.
show more