let me guess it's that asian guy
I hate u
Zain Sugieres
Wukong support is fun and good
Hacccchan
Check out my signature lol,
but anyways, I'm Gliscorus, level 30 azir main since season 4
BrokenArrow
My rank does not matter. My skill is proven through my gameplay, and not the rank I have achieved.
you are bronze 1 and you made a video about animation cancelling where you press Q and E while playing Ekko
Zain Sugieres

BrokenArrow wrote:

My rank does not matter. My skill is proven through my gameplay, and not the rank I have achieved.
you are bronze 1 and you made a video about animation cancelling where you press Q and E while playing Ekko

yo don't hate it's his teammates that hold him back, he's challenjour quality player
Aurani

BrokenArrow wrote:

One of the worst parts of League is how many people actually have blown up egos due to thinking they're hot shit. Back in s2 I got to Plat and I thought that I was literally ready to start making videos that teach people how to play. Now that I look back on it, it makes me laugh to no end. Once you realise just how bad you are, you'll figure out that most of the time it isn't your team that got you that loss, but your own incompetence.

"I deserve to be next to Doublelift because I can pull off the shit he can, but I'm stuck in Silver with all of these fags wasting my talent!" just topkek.
Navizel
but it does
gotta agree on the gameplay proves your skills tho cause it's garbo. not to mention the cringy reddit titles
Restore
I deserve to be son of gosu
- M o s h i -
Draven in EU LCS, hehe xd BigBrother
Restore
Not only did he pick it but he won
Navizel
lcs has been so garbage lately. both na and eu. the fact hat it's always the same champion is just boring. meanwhile manila major is so diverse and actually fun.
BrokenArrow
I wish I would actually understand what's going on in Dota 2 matches but I can't find the motivation to learn an entirely new game that's probably three times as complex as League
Arow
Yesterday I got 7/2/7 KDA as Zed support 2 times in a row (° ͜ʖ °)
https://imgur-archive.ppy.sh/LVrzzw1.jpg
https://imgur-archive.ppy.sh/mtg7pVX.jpg
Navizel
just because you bought a pink ward doesn't mean you're support
Hika

Navizel wrote:

someone who understands that if I have a pink or two doesn't make me support
it makes me aware of my fucking surroundings
Arow

Navizel wrote:

But I was.
And my post was supposed to be nice meme only.
Aurani
That name hiding tho. :V
La Volpe

Navizel wrote:

lcs has been so garbage lately. both na and eu. the fact hat it's always the same champion is just boring. meanwhile manila major is so diverse and actually fun.
Pretty much why I avoid watching the lcs, it's boring as fuck to always see the same champions being played over and over.
Justykanna

La Volpe wrote:

Pretty much why I avoid watching the lcs, it's boring as fuck to always see the same champions being played over and over.
It's always been like that...
EneT
I remember when ranked mode was first introduced, I started playing it for the sole purpose of boosting my ego and proving myself as good in the game. Around that time I used to always flame shit teammates and call out opponents for being trash. At around the middle of season 3 though when I reached Diamond 5 it became a lot more than just being an ego boost; it became a way for me to slowly release me of my depression that I had since I was a kid. The league community is toxic; you have people flaming, sometimes trolling; people arguing about the smallest things and reporting for the slightest mistakes. Alot of times you would have some unlucky games that you couldn't do anything about and overall, ranked solo que was and is a very stressful experience. But I realised the way I treated the game reflected the way I treat my own life and in fact, in a way, the game reflected life itself. Sometimes you just have to move on, forget the bad moments and ignore the negativity. Something I have always struggled with is letting go of the past and I still struggle with it today, but by learning to deal people in ranked; by learning to be humble, polite and focusing on my own mistakes rather than others, not only helps me improve in the game, it also helps me get over my depression and be a better person. Getting to my peak rank of challenger during season 4 wasn't only a journey of becoming better at the game, it was a journey of self improvement. So despite the community being as toxic as it is, I wouldn't have it any other way. That's why I play on 10+ smurfs and only play solo on ranked; the journey from the bottom to the top is enjoyable to me because of the experiences I gain from the people I come across in solo que. From the bad games to the good games, each and every one is a good experience and it helps me fix the most predominant problem of my psyche; not being able to let go of the past. And that, is the sole reason I still keep coming back to this game.
Aurani
Man you really need to paragraph that shit up, lad.
EneT
shut up mate, did it on my phone.
Jordan
My main account got permabanned after playing 2 games after the suspension, 1 of which was deemed as toxic but wasn't in the slightest, I only used the chat to tell my teammates to mute the guy that flamed me :( . I'm kinda sad about it I had 20 rune pages and many champs which took a very long time to farm.
Aurani

EneT wrote:

shut up mate, did it on my phone.
What, your phone doesn't have a spacebar? :V

Having read your text, however, makes me believe that you're pulling my pisser here mate. YOU, of all people, with that story? Can't imagine that at all.
EneT
You might think you got me on lock but you still don't know me Aurani, and you might quite possibly never know me :P
Aurani
Not sure if I ever really want to know you, mongrel. :p

Speaking of sheer toxicity, what better way is there to end a streak of games where I had such wonderful people on both the enemy team and my team than a match where my ally calls everyone in the game various names, adds a bit of that cancer talk coupled with involvements with our mothers, intentionally runs into the enemy towers and feeds them kills and then ends it off with a bang by quitting the game.
Jinn
dont quote me on this but i hate people at my elo playing shit thats difficult honestly. Im gold 3 and the thing i hate the most is every single zed/shaco/riven/vayne that are way too toxic as well as being unable to play properly. why cant you just play malphite top instead of riven and just play safe before you own everyone in fights?? its so irritating. Instead of trying to play thresh or janna or nami support consider someone like annie or lux? and pls stop playing vayne if u dont even know how to play her properly, at least not in my ranked games. Consider caitlyn or maybe tristana, someone who doesnt die to everything.
Mismagius

found this guy on aram, what are the odds
Aurani

Jinn wrote:

dont quote me on this but i hate people at my elo playing shit thats difficult honestly. Im gold 3 and the thing i hate the most is every single zed/shaco/riven/vayne that are way too toxic as well as being unable to play properly. why cant you just play malphite top instead of riven and just play safe before you own everyone in fights?? its so irritating. Instead of trying to play thresh or janna or nami support consider someone like annie or lux? and pls stop playing vayne if u dont even know how to play her properly, at least not in my ranked games. Consider caitlyn or maybe tristana, someone who doesnt die to everything.
As a Riven and Vayne main, I can tell you that I'm 110% toxic.
Zain Sugieres
as a Zac/Bard main, I can tell you Rivens Zeds Vaynes Shacos Dravens and Yasuos are toxic af
Aurani
I haven't seen someone play Draven in such a long time. Mostly seeing Lucian, Lucian, Jinx, Jhin, Cait and Lucian.
Meah
I'll try playing this game soon.
Rurree

Aurani wrote:

I haven't seen someone play Draven in such a long time. Mostly seeing Lucian, Lucian, Jinx, Jhin, Cait and Lucian.
BigBrother hehe xd
Oatmeal
i main ahri and she's my fav :3
Jordan
>intentionally feeding troll that doesnt want his support to win because "she's bad" telling me to grow up because im asking to report him

>the 4 premades on the enemy team side with the troll

Fuuuuuuck i've been permabanned for 10 times less and these people are still around

strong urge to quit this game tbh fam
BrokenArrow
do it
Jordan

2nd troll in 24 hours boys :^) Lee said he's done this 5 other times without consequences lol
Zain Sugieres
You would have won if it was Zyra jungle and Lee Song support, they should've swapped roles
La Volpe
My first S+, this game went so well too.
show more