forum

[std|taiko|ctb|mania] Cloudstepper v1.1

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
JapanYoshiTheGamer

Two related things drove the design of Cloudstepper in its direction: subtle colorful gradients and separation of the RGB channels. Most UI elements of Cloudstepper are kept simple and clean, while some other elements, especially the hit objects, have subtle colorful gradients so that when they are colored they will yield an attractive two-dimensional gradient.

One of the defining features of Cloudstepper is its crisp, clear hitsounds. They stand out in any genre of music, and is a perfect fit for the people who want to actually hear what they're playing.
*If you, for some reason, hate hitsounds that you can actually hear, turn down the goddamn effects volume or skin it out.

You can put holes behind the hit circles and remove the gloss from them. You can change the cursor to a dot. That's about it.

Version 1.1 (.osk, via puu.sh)
Version 1.0 (.osk, via puu.sh)

I got reviewed!

Changelog
SPOILER
V1.1: added mod icons, added menu buttons
DeletedUser_5715021
Loved. <3
shutter
Awesome skin, thanks for covering all gamemodes!
Fatal3ty
Followpoints-Animations are irritirend and mod buttons are unskinned. :)

Nice Skin, but i cant play this (followpoints). I love this Cursor. :)

I dont like one things: hitsounds :o
OsuMe65
He would skin it soon. Nothing's wrong with followpoints. Also, hitsounds ain't annoying.
Topic Starter
JapanYoshiTheGamer

OsuMe65 wrote:

Fatal3ty wrote:

mod buttons are unskinned
He would skin it soon.
I just skinned it.
Xenoblade
Firefox tried to display the latest version, rather than downloading it, causing Firefox to freeze every time I started it up...
DeletedUser_6709840
Beautiful skin <3

I love your avatar too
Topic Starter
JapanYoshiTheGamer

RoseusJaeger wrote:

Beautiful skin <3

I love your avatar too
Thank you -takes a bow

i am the awkward rei ryugazaki
Fortaki
this is actually the best skin so far
TomixD60
nice :3
Acestrol

JapanYoshiTheGamer wrote:

Two related things drove the design of Cloudstepper in its direction: subtle colorful gradients and separation of the RGB channels. Most UI elements of Cloudstepper are kept simple and clean, while some other elements, especially the hit objects, have subtle colorful gradients so that when they are colored they will yield an attractive two-dimensional gradient.

One of the defining features of Cloudstepper is its crisp, clear hitsounds. They stand out in any genre of music, and is a perfect fit for the people who want to actually hear what they're playing.
*If you, for some reason, hate hitsounds that you can actually hear, turn down the goddamn effects volume or skin it out.

You can put holes behind the hit circles and remove the gloss from them. You can change the cursor to a dot. That's about it.

Version 1.1 (.osk, via puu.sh)
Version 1.0 (.osk, via puu.sh)

I got reviewed!

Changelog
SPOILER
V1.1: added mod icons, added menu buttons
Hello I can't download the skin