forum

Where did your username originate from?

posted
Total Posts
show more
idc_old_1
honestly...idk. but also idc.
BirdyThePhoenix
My username used to be birdyluv0 (the 0 is pronounced as an O)
But over the months, I've been envisioning my "OC" as a phoenix. And Birdy is pretty much what people call me so...
Boom. BirdyThePhoenix. The perfect username for me.

So it originates from my love of birds (and I also like phoenixes as well duh)
Chaosemerald
The chaos emeralds from the Sonic the Hedgehog games. I really want to change my username, even though I'm still a fan of Sonic.
Kiririn-shin
I was currently watching oreimo when i created this account. It came from saori calling kirino "kiririn-shi" i have misheard it to Kiririn-shin lol XD :D
Kurome-chan
I cant think of a good name back then.. And then I looked at the mirror and saw my eyes. And from there I thought of the name kurome.
Lagel
my head
Foxpal
Back about 2010 when Minecraft was a huge thing (is it still?) I was eating a cookie when I made my minecraft account (lol)
So I decided to name myself cookieman, which, of course, was already taken. So I added 001 to the end of it, like 007 but with a 1. So it turned out as cookieman001. I used that name forever, even as my osu name when I first started. Up until about 4 months ago. I decided to go with something simpler, and cleaner. So I came up with LeCookie.
OSUSpeed_old
I came up with the username because I was so into Geometry Dash... I'm also called Speed there, so i just took that name and boom... OSUSpeed
-Ryan
I know it's not very creative but my username is just my name with a hyphen in front of it. My old user name was xAvionix which was my old xbox gamertag.
Tadakichi
Neruu
Epipheralis
idk tbh
Asmodhe
mine is a deformation of a brand of boards games called Asmodee
Annadine
My OC lol

Anna + Nadine
Wall-ed
TAIygomaster
[Deleted]
Luqanted
I found a player in a another game with a name looked similiar to the name "Luqanted". I searched him and the name; no results. So lala. :D
baclava
I like magic things
Reunilu
I used to really like the Pokemon Shaymin and for whatever reason, I was really obsessed with the boat scene from Giratina and the Sky Warrior. So I combined a ship prefix (S. S.) and Shaymin to create my username from that scene.
Ipsylon
2 day necro but who cares

mine originated from unique creativity. i just swapped the i and u in ypsilon and there was the result.
LiLi
My Second Name ls Lilith
Retoree
Some deep and metaphorical phrase regarding life and its very meaning.

I like foxes. I thought of Kitsune May Fly randomly.
Zokuva
keyboard mashing and adding some vocals.
hapiPlonz
Because when I broke my laptop the keys that fell of were :p,l,o,n and z. don't remember putting hapi in there tho
probably because I have aids
IRLSG
It's just a shortened version of IReallyLikeShotGuns
don't ask
gooder101
once when there was english lesson and i was struggling to remember all the gradations of the adjectives we had to learn i thought ''all right this is strong,stronger and the strongest next one is good,gooder,goodes.... wait that's not it it's good,better,the best'' and then when i had to choose username it came to my mind that gooder sounds kinda original so i might as well use it.101 was just some accidental mash of the keyboard,don't ask me
Cellina
5 seconds of thinking
DaJoeyElMacho
Da = Spanish accent
Joey = One of the YuGiOh's character
ElMacho = Antagonist of DespicableMe2
alwaysonfire
I'm not good at multiplayer FPS games.
damn shes 15
I don't like to talk about it.
Jinn
my irl name
SayNoToStim
I got mine from Starcraft
Stim is a performance enhancing drug.
Dont do drugs kids.
Harbyter
xxdinorabbitxx
My ign before i changed my name was xXdinorabbitXx. I got the name "dinorabbit" from the card game yugioh and it is a name of a yugioh deck that was really popular. When i tried to make an osu account, "dinorabbit" was taken, so i was forced to add x's. 7 months later i decided to change my name, and with a quick google search you can tell where i got it from.
9reyJ
Saw someone write it when i was a kid so i stole and kept using it until now... i would love to change it anyway but i can't find a good one.
wendyes
my username literally came from smashing my hands on my keyboard and ending up with just a string of letters that evolved into my name: wndlsnku
ToesRoes
i like my cavier
CryoKinesis
Hi There,

My name is a psychic ability (ice manipulation). I prefer the cold, my resistance to heat is somewhat bad.
repr1se
My life so far has been a cycle. That gets personal, but I chose reprise because it means "to repeat."
Murai Samurai
Neon Samurai was my old username I used, but I ended up just shortening it to Murai. However, when I made my osu! account, Murai was already taken, so I added Samurai to the end. Simple as that. I guess it kinda links back to my old username.
show more