forum

I made a bot that recommends beatmaps. Try it!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Pituophis
The bot thinks I can stream.
Hinpoppo

Pituophis wrote:

The bot thinks I can stream.

heheheh
xLegendx
Thank you for that! :D
Chaosum
for How low will the bot be down?
skrungly
thanks for the mutual <3
SophieSticated
For some reason after playing a map with good accuracy i dont get all the pp :/ is it a glitch or i dont know (i am new to the bot) please help :(
Mahogany
Tillerino tells you how much a score is worth, not how much you will earn from a score

Try reading: https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Performance_Points
SophieSticated

Mahogany wrote:

Tillerino tells you how much a score is worth, not how much you will earn from a score

Try reading: https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Performance_Points
But what if i achieve the score?
Mahogany
Say you have 1000pp. Your top score is 150pp, and you make a score worth 100pp. You already have a full list of top scores.

You will not gain 100pp. Your total PP will not go from 1000 to 1100. Instead, your score gets "weighted" based on your other scores, and you get a percentage of it's total PP added to your pp.

Your scores might be WORTH 45pp, but because you have better scores, it gets "weighted" and 77% of that 45pp, which is 35pp, gets added to your actual PP count.

Also, since every score worth less than that 45pp gets shoved down due to having a higher score, you don't even earn 35pp. You earn less than that.

Basically you'll never earn what tillerino tells you, you have to compare it to the worth of your top plays to estimate whether you'll be able to earn any PP from it.
Endie-

Mahogany wrote:

Say you have 1000pp. Your top score is 150pp, and you make a score worth 100pp. You already have a full list of top scores.

You will not gain 100pp. Your total PP will not go from 1000 to 1100. Instead, your score gets "weighted" based on your other scores, and you get a percentage of it's total PP added to your pp.

Your scores might be WORTH 45pp, but because you have better scores, it gets "weighted" and 77% of that 45pp, which is 35pp, gets added to your actual PP count.

Also, since every score worth less than that 45pp gets shoved down due to having a higher score, you don't even earn 35pp. You earn less than that.

Basically you'll never earn what tillerino tells you, you have to compare it to the worth of your top plays to estimate whether you'll be able to earn any PP from it.
or just beat some of your top scores.
Mahogany
well duh, but you still won't be earning the full amount because weightage, unless you have literally 0 pp
mizuki-chan
This bot is doing what it should do... so thumbs up on this! :)
Amidakuji
Any chance of adding a bpm range/filter for recommended maps?
Maskaredo
Where is the download link if I may ask?

Can't seem to find it
Hiro-Senpai

Maskaredo wrote:

Where is the download link if I may ask?

Can't seem to find it
You don't have to download anything
Find a user named Tillerino in the game and start conversation by messaging !r (stands for request a song) and each time you write this the bot will recommend a map to you based on your top plays. And you will get info about pp aswell
nachokawaidesuu

Tillerino wrote:

Not quite a month ago, I started running a bot on my account that recommends beatmaps based on your top10 plays. It is queried simply via the ingame chat like so:

I wrote about it on /r/osugame and received a lot of positive feedback. There was a bit of drama in the beginning, but the bot has been running smoothly for over two weeks now. We're up to 125,000 given recommendations at this point. A lot of players are reporting incredible gains in pp, but the recommendations can also be just fun maps to play if you don't feel like grinding.

The current recommendations are the result of a second-generation algorithm. The first-generation algorithm is still available via the command !recommend relax.

Please try the bot, use it as much as you like, and tell your friends. From what I've seen, news travel [img]very[/img] slowly in the osu! world.

Here's some places to get more information:

List of commands
FAQ - I'll be adding more as they come
Twitter for status and updates
original post on /r/osugame
nachokawaidesuu
me puedes recomendar una canción por favor
Helyana
[self-deleted]
kurodahatsuharu
This bot is pure cancer. I don't know what kind of magic is it but i just use for 3 days and it already help me to earn PP more than 3 weeks. Don't use it !!
7ambda

SkullFull wrote:

1. SPEAK ENGLISH DAMN
¿Por qué?
Rilene

kurodahatsuharu wrote:

This bot is pure cancer. I don't know what kind of magic is it but i just use for 3 days and it already help me to earn PP more than 3 weeks. Don't use it !!
What?
Hiro-Senpai
I think he tries to say that the bot is so good that it's some kind of dark magic ;P
FlamingSparrow
This is AMAZING
cataaa123

Tillerino wrote:

Not quite a month ago, I started running a bot on my account that recommends beatmaps based on your top10 plays. It is queried simply via the ingame chat like so:

I wrote about it on /r/osugame and received a lot of positive feedback. There was a bit of drama in the beginning, but the bot has been running smoothly for over two weeks now. We're up to 125,000 given recommendations at this point. A lot of players are reporting incredible gains in pp, but the recommendations can also be just fun maps to play if you don't feel like grinding.

The current recommendations are the result of a second-generation algorithm. The first-generation algorithm is still available via the command !recommend relax.

Please try the bot, use it as much as you like, and tell your friends. From what I've seen, news travel [img]very[/img] slowly in the osu! world.

List of commands
E m i

cataaa123 wrote:

Tillerino wrote:

List of commands
cimaster
How do you even get the bot?
Hiro-Senpai
It is written probably in the first post.
Find a user ingame called Tillerino and add him to friends
!r command is for requesting the maps
Jump King
How do i get do i have to download it or just chat with the bot :/
Edgar_Figaro

CanDyFloS wrote:

Just look up the user Tillerino in game (Id add it to freinds so it's easier to find again) then just open a chat and use the various commands. You don't need to download anything

P.S. I wouldn't bother using the bot yet as your still new, it really is better for when you are looking to PP farm. At your level I'd just focus on playing random maps to get better. Once you have maybe 1K PP or more Tillerino can start giving useful recommendations. This is mainly due to the fact that Tillerino suggests stuff it thinks you should be able to full combo which it bases around your top PP scores.
Jump King

Edgar_Figaro wrote:

CanDyFloS wrote:

Just look up the user Tillerino in game (Id add it to freinds so it's easier to find again) then just open a chat and use the various commands. You don't need to download anything

P.S. I wouldn't bother using the bot yet as your still new, it really is better for when you are looking to PP farm. At your level I'd just focus on playing random maps to get better. Once you have maybe 1K PP or more Tillerino can start giving useful recommendations. This is mainly due to the fact that Tillerino suggests stuff it thinks you should be able to full combo which it bases around your top PP scores.
oki thanks
FemboySkitty
How do I add the bot. It says "The user is not currently online."
empreror_eyes

Tillerino wrote:

Please try the bot, use it as much as you like, and tell your friends. From what I've seen, news travel slowly in the osu! world.

List of commands

Tillerino wrote:

Please try the bot, use it as much as you like, and tell your friends. From what I've seen, news travel slowly in the osu! world.

List of commands