forum

Kurokotei - Galaxy Collapse

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Doomsday is Bad
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 17 October 2016 at 13:23:46

Artist: Kurokotei
Title: Galaxy Collapse
Source: 東方Project
Tags: touhou speedcore nue houjuu undefined fantastic object marathon
BPM: 270
Filesize: 12223kb
Play Time: 05:53
Difficulties Available:
  1. Galactic (10.67 stars, 1909 notes)
  2. Galaxy (9.41 stars, 1839 notes)
Download: Kurokotei - Galaxy Collapse
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Original map (Taiko) by Sayaka-
Soundcloud
Thanks to everyone who loved this map!

Easier beatmap set
BruhmasterL's history video
$631 bounty to clear Galactic claimed by [C] (Video)

MikasaSerket
Quick Modding because why not owo

Galactic

Gouda job on the hitsounds *Claps like a seal*

03:47:453 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1) - JESUS CRIPES NOT EVEN BIG BLACK HAS 300 BPM STREAMS bRUH. Alternate between slider streaming and hitcircle streaming because I don't think any player can stream 300 bpm for that long and not combo break.

01:25:346 (1,2,3,4) - n ice fullscreen 270 bpm jumps you got there matie, I would suggest toning the fullscreen jumps down a bit because the player has zero time to react, I would suggest something like making the jumps small for 01:25:346 (1,2,3,4) - then making the jumps big for 01:26:235 (1,2,3,4) - This way, it builds up hype for the jumps. The pattern is fine, it reminds me of the big black sliders orz

03:31:853 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - 03:33:453 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - I like the idea of these jumps, the music is intense so the jumps are intense, however, the pattern is repetitive, here is some alternative patterns you can maybe use? But make sure not to make them too spaced outz.

These were all taken by this map Red like Roses

05:50:818 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5) - JESUS CHRIST, NOT EVEN TOUMEI ELEGY CAN MAKE THOSE FULL SCREEN JUMPS. This is not overmap, however, spamming fullscreen jumps on 320 BPM is not really the way to go dood ;w; These are practically impossible for the player to make bcuz of the fact that 320 Bpm is such a high speed and these are FULLSCREEN JUMPS BRUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH you should tone down deez jumps a bit

02:50:782 - 420 lmaooooooooooo, just a tip *Tips fedora* don't make spaced streams around this section, (I am referring to the section where the bpm is speeding up gradually) This is because 1/2 of 420 is 210 bpm streaming and so on.

This was a quik mod, I mostly focused on the jumps instead of everything else mate,,,,,,, dun kudos if you didn't find help, ps I know you aren't finished owo

Hpocks
I actually really like this map. Very beautiful. Could I possibly make a GD?

Modding For Quality

Suggestion : Maybe nerf it so it isnt over 10 stars. Like, even 9.8* is fine, but 10+ looks kind of wierd because it doesnt actually display very well on the actual stars crap. Ignore the "ways to do this" if you disagree with this completely.
Ways to do this
-Make it cs 4.2. Less SR and more memes!
05:50:818 - You could nerf this quite a bit. It doesnt fit very well with the mapping style of moderate intenseness that the rest of the map has. 05:49:505 - Is basically the limit on how hard I would make my jumps. Your choice ofc but
03:49:053 - Make reverse sliders. It sounds better with that tbh.

Actual Mod
00:21:346 - Should be more intense imo, considering 00:32:012 - is basically the next level on intenseness and it goes from like a 4 to an 8.5
01:03:846 - Could be curved better to fit slider
02:09:790 - Seems like a wierd place for a kaia
Topic Starter
Doomsday is Bad
wait people are modding this lol. give me time and I'll check it out.

Please make note this isn't a very serious map.
Topic Starter
Doomsday is Bad
accepted some changes from mods above, please check NERFED version. will looking to stream changes later
XII
I like how the nerfed one is so easy to pass while the pre nerf just throws 320 (?) bpm spaced streams at the end lol
Topic Starter
Doomsday is Bad

XII wrote:

I like how the nerfed one is so easy to pass while the pre nerf just throws 320 (?) bpm spaced streams at the end lol
there is no streams at the end....

only one 300bpm one at the middle

and the speed up near the start..
XII

Tyron Wetton wrote:

XII wrote:

there is no streams at the end....

only one 300bpm one at the middle

and the speed up near the start..
Oh I meant that one at the end of the chorus and I couldn't pinpoint bpm. Fun map though!
this is my 7th time passing lol
silento
This thing is eerily beautiful. I like it. =D
Topic Starter
Doomsday is Bad

XII wrote:

Oh I meant that one at the end of the chorus and I couldn't pinpoint bpm. Fun map though!
this is my 7th time passing lol
nice
Kurokotei
If you're going to push this for rank, then please credit me for the song
Thanks in advance! :D
Topic Starter
Doomsday is Bad

Sayaka- wrote:

If you're going to push this for rank, then please credit me for the song
Thanks in advance! :D
Probably not ranked, but yeah i should do that.
sorry for not giving credit in advance.
Bayron Y Galeas
Ranking? GO GO GO!!!!!!!!!!!
Topic Starter
Doomsday is Bad

Bayron Y Galeas wrote:

Hell no
FriendoFox

oi
Sirhu

Doomsday is Bad wrote:

Bayron Y Galeas wrote:

Hell no
Why not?
Pelzio

Sirhu wrote:

Why not?
getting an 8* ranked isn't exactly a 5 minute thing
Topic Starter
Doomsday is Bad

Sirhu wrote:

Why not?

I can't snap my fingers and improve my map. There are hundreds of unrankable things in it. And because I don't have the time thanks to Full time work to worry about that.
Luel Roseline
IMAGE MATERIAL II

HOLY CRAP
Kasumi-sama
i'm done with this map forever

jabronski
:) (id try galactic if it didnt have 300bpm stream xd)

Maxe191
Athrun
Riviclia's HR pass on nerfed ver.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BspZfldG__c
AquaBlazeSven
This should get ranked ;-;
Topic Starter
Doomsday is Bad

AquaBlazeSven wrote:

im working on a new version.
_DT3

Doomsday is Bad wrote:

AquaBlazeSven wrote:

Whaaaaatt????? Support!
Sirhu

Doomsday is Bad wrote:

AquaBlazeSven wrote:

How is the progress going?
Topic Starter
Doomsday is Bad

Sirhu wrote:

very slow.
Sirhu

Doomsday is Bad wrote:

Sirhu wrote:

very slow.
Any predictions for a beatmap upload?
Topic Starter
Doomsday is Bad

Sirhu wrote:

Nope, life things are more important right now.

1. Work
2. Moving house (soon)

More focus on this and MAYBE I'll continue working on it, so far its not good, practically have to remap the end section (and it feels worse) and some other bits.
Sirhu

Doomsday is Bad wrote:

Sirhu wrote:

Nope, life things are more important right now.

1. Work
2. Moving house (soon)

More focus on this and MAYBE I'll continue working on it, so far its not good, practically have to remap the end section (and it feels worse) and some other bits.
I see. I hope everything turns out well for you, and also that the comments on this thread serve as enough motivation for you to finish it.
Beer
Sorry for posting this on a different account. But I passed it on CTB, I was looking for the screenshot but it was hidden thanks to osu!
ferret irl

GuitarHeroFan wrote:

Sorry for posting this on a different account. But I passed it on CTB, I was looking for the screenshot but it was hidden thanks to osu!
Different account..?

What are you saying?
haunte
NICE MAP
Hanswall

Low acc pass in ctb with ez x)
show more