forum

Performance Points

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
iSatoru
If you play a song anytime like replaying it, will it give you more pp or just once? :D
Hiro-Senpai
Yes you can get more pp for the map you already played. You have to get better combo and accuracy than your previous score on the map to get more pp. Replaying itself doesnt do anything you have to make a better play than the previous one
Hibiya-chan
If you played better on a song that you alr played (Let's say from a B cc not FCed play to an FC S acc play), then you will surely gain more pp. So in short, you earn "Performance Points" by scoring better on a map.
Hiro-Senpai
It's like each map has its own amout of pp that you can get from it. The maximum for each map can be obtained by playing the map with Hidden+HR+DT+Fl mods and 100% acc.

By the way you got nice scores after just one day of playing the game -_- (suspicious look) 282pp in one day for a new player good luck with that
Jellyfish McGub
i want more pp

im filipino!
Sayorie

Jellyfish McGub wrote:

i want more pp

im filipino!
What are you implying?
Hibiya-chan

Hiro-Senpai wrote:

It's like each map has its own amout of pp that you can get from it. The maximum for each map can be obtained by playing the map with Hidden+HR+DT+Fl mods and 100% acc.

By the way you got nice scores after just one day of playing the game -_- (suspicious look) 282pp in one day for a new player good luck with that
Don't be suspicious with a player that plays easy maps lol. Be suspicious if that player alr got an A or S FC on a hard map.

But... still...
Topic Starter
iSatoru
Thanks guys :v
Hiro-Senpai

_StormEx_ wrote:

Don't be suspicious with a player that plays easy maps lol. Be suspicious if that player alr got an A or S FC on a hard map.

But... still...
Yeah i know but players i know didnt play like that on their first day.
But iSatoru can have some hidden talent
StephOsu

Hiro-Senpai wrote:

next rohulk hypeee
Topic Starter
iSatoru

Hiro-Senpai wrote:

_StormEx_ wrote:

But... still...
ohohoho