Total Posts
show more
Xeiiryuu
can't record new maps :( please update
Vanilla
cant upload my gameover pass
11/10 cant fap

Checking Youtube login...
testing channel... ok. testing upload... ok. deleting test video... ok.

Reading replay file...
Got map hash 'd848efe17170f2e9d07d0beed0df07b5' and player username '[- Vanilla -]'

Querying osu! api for map info... string(27) "2|false|736215|332532|14590"
ID 332532... Difficulty 736215... Not found, trying artist/title match... Not found. (map very new or not
ranked?)

sh-4.3$
kiyoemon
please add skin.ini support for mania
the default column width is awful
Xenoblade
Every time I try to use it with my replays:
Copying replay into osu!...
Starting osu! and beginning replay playback...
osu!record has detected that osu! has closed, crashed or is displaying a dialog box. [2]
Here's one of the replays I used: http://puu.sh/oPcW3/67a4b92d23.osr
As a side note, it seems DooM tried to use osu!record after me and ended up with the same results. :/

Also, you should add a queue feature to osu!record, so that people who upload a replay are put onto a record queue (so that you don't have to time your uploads between records). Maybe have the queue be limited to 2 replays per user (including current record), unless 2+ other users have uploads in the queue, in which case it should be limited to 1 replay.
AlijahT
It's working atm :D
Xenoblade

Memendia wrote:

It's working atm :D
Yeah, I got it to work, but it seems inconsistent in wanting to work.
sunshinebeaz
Reading replay file...
Got map hash '0c6821e5db3746f4116c2e83e744444d' and player username 'sunshinebeaz'

Querying osu! api for map info... string(26) "2|false|853918|392118|5196"
ID 392118... Difficulty 853918... Not found, trying artist/title match... Not found. (map very new or not
ranked?)
:( Anyone else with this error?
Beatmap: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/853918&m=0
thaos123
Querying osu! api for map info... string(27) "2|false|794985|361902|14239"
ID 361902... Difficulty 794985... Got 361902 Horie Yui - Asymmetry

Extracting replay length... PHP Warning: file_get_contents(http://osu.ppy.sh/b/794985): failed to open s
tream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable
in /home/osu/osurecord/osurecord.php on line 305
Online method failed.

Can someone help?
Orange Juice
Is there any way for us to specify our preferred option? (Like background dim/ whether to display the global rankings or local rankings)
grfx
cant seem to upload mania records ._. Tried uploading Blue Dragon and speedcore
mopi
Would be cool if you added something like donators can record in HD idk.

Anyways love this site, better than my shitty comp
Flami
Good idea and is really handy for people who aren't able to do it themselves. I just wish you could use skins with the replays to make them look nicer, but still, it's a very nice site! Kudos!
mopi

FlamingPony wrote:

Good idea and is really handy for people who aren't able to do it themselves. I just wish you could use skins with the replays to make them look nicer, but still, it's a very nice site! Kudos!
You can upload skins with this button

IceCreeper28
Somehow it won't work now!

Not just for me but for everyone D:
lemountain
Not working...

works now....?
Sorio
Osu!!record crash :/
osu!record has detected that osu! has closed, crashed or is displaying a dialog box. [2]
Coco-Ch4n
" Querying osu! api for map info... string(27) "2|false|871446|399358|11988"
ID 399358... Difficulty 871446... Map newer than what osu!record has in its library, please try an older
map."

I don't understand... i need help TwT
Sorio
now my skin didnt' working :/ help please
Kyozoru
what's with 'osu!record has detected that osu! has closed, crashed or is displaying a dialog box.'?'
Dinostache

Nvm it work after 4 retries
ShermanOP
Awesome, now I can upload Videos, thanks you :) 8-)
-Lunatic
skin.ini isn't importing =/
Kyu96

Coco-Ch4n wrote:

" Querying osu! api for map info... string(27) "2|false|871446|399358|11988"
ID 399358... Difficulty 871446... Map newer than what osu!record has in its library, please try an older
map."

I don't understand... i need help TwT
Same issue here.
@DarkImmortal : It seems like your website has a lot of issues.
It would probably be better to download the beatmap every time someone uploads a replay. Because if not, the osu client which should play the replay might has an older version of the map, and therefore none of the replays will work.
Otherwise you could optionally add a third button where people can upload the beatmap (.osz) in case they have a replay for an older beatmap version.
SirOfDashie
It keeps uploading a replay completely different to mine, from a user called "busta1". Fix please.
SirOfDashie
UPDATE: It's also uploading to someone else's YouTube account.
pingal1ty
osu! has failed with the infamous 'You do not have the beatmap this replay was made for' error, recordin
g aborted to save resources.

Weird I see how the replay starts because I see on the window circles and sliders and stuff, I tried with and without skin, always getting this error and definitelly not everyone having it since I see on the console youtube.com/<randomnumbers> address from other players uploads.

Also tried different maps and I am getting it everytime, is it me? I am cursed? Or is it happening to more ppl?
Rumberkren
i would suggest a queue system for the website

"wait for your turn", that means reupload everything again.
How about people who uses skin?
OsmoGhost
I tried going to the website listed, but it will not load up. Any issues?

EDIT!!!

Ok, so, site loaded up for me, and I come across this
string(26) "2|false|853919|392118|5448"
ID 392118... Difficulty 853919... Not found, trying artist/title match... Not found. (map very new or not
ranked?)
Putted the replay and map file in the right slot. Tried to figure out what was wrong but can't figure out. Any help?
Btw, it was a ranked map that I was trying to do.
Crackdogrock
i think it died again lol
Minoxs
Starting osu! and beginning replay playback...

I think the recorder is broken again D:
Chinoya
Installing beatmap into osu!... PHP Warning: copy(ftp://...@weeaboo.com/raw-alt/OsuBeatmaps/320118 Reol - No title.osz): failed to open stream: FTP server reports 550 Can't check for file existence in /home/osu/osurecord/osurecord.php on line 379
What's happened?
Minoxs
Starting osu! and beginning replay playback... Initial check difference index: 0.0924883 (min 0.1)... C
heck failed!

osu! has failed with the infamous 'You do not have the beatmap this replay was made for' error, recordin
g aborted to save resources.

sh-4.3$
What does this mean?? D:
Recording was going fine(apparently)
Koocie
deleted
KriszDev
hello!

I have a problem that the site gives me " osu! has failed with the infamous 'You do not have the beatmap this replay was made for' error, recordin
g aborted to save resources." error but it actually starts recording because I can see it in the review window (down left). (The map is: Hatsuki Yura - HAMELN [aesopl's Normal])

Image is here:
Crackdogrock
Thank you, it seems to be working as intended. When I first used this 2 years ago, it always recorded a back screen but now it doesn't.
Luffie
I recently uploaded a replay about an hour or so ago; I'm trying to upload another one but I'm getting an error. I saw someone else get the same error directly after me too. What does this mean? Is there anything I can do to resolve this myself or should I just wait for the problem to solve itself?

osu!record has detected that osu! has closed, crashed or is displaying a dialog box. 
Crackdogrock
When does the one day limit reset
Mancis
It's not detecting this map. It says that it is either unranked or very new which it is not. Even though it's been months since it was out already. I tried using both my own replay and a fresh new replay downloaded off of the website. Neither worked.

EDIT: Tried out a couple of other maps and it seems to me that the database has not been updated since at least the beginning of 2016. So any maps ranked after 2016 probably won't upload.
Evrien
osu!record has detected that osu! is stuck at the main menu screen. Recording has been aborted to save r
esources. Usually this is caused by a replay that is older than the latest version of the map. Please do
not try constantly uploading the same replay, it's not going to work.
Tried 4 different recordings, all more than 6 months old and played on ranked version, something doesn't seem to be right here
Soner Wolf
I wish it would record non ranked maps as well as maps that are in the graveyard. Disappointing.
show more