posted
Total Posts
show more
DeletedUser_6709840
messaged everyone I needed to. Bored
Birdy

Nesoi wrote:

Birdy wrote:

I'm starting to notice a pattern here: happy on weekdays, anxious and sad on weekends. Although it's only Thursday right now, it's already starting to sink in.
I can relate to this. I guess the reason why for me is because i'm usually surrounded with people on weekdays and during weekends i'm by myself so I kind of feel lonely.
Exactly this. 2 weekends ago it was because I simply had no chance to hang out with anyone, last weekend I was just not invited anywhere before Sunday. Can't wait to see what happens this week.
Rilene

RoseusJaeger wrote:

holy sheet, i forgot your GD
will start mapping now
DeletedUser_6709840

Rilene wrote:

RoseusJaeger wrote:

holy sheet, i forgot your GD
will start mapping now
I was beginning to wonder
a1l2d3r4e5d6
Status: Soft-boiled egg makes instant noodles taste good. :3

Also, eating my dinner at like 2am.
EneT
DeletedUser_6709840
Gonna try streaming.
Meah
DED
ciara_old_1
ate mangos and felt a tingling sensation on my lips, hope its not an allergic reaction.
DeletedUser_6709840
Finished streaming, it was okay
Foxtrot

Nesoi wrote:

ate mangos and felt a tingling sensation on my lips, hope its not an allergic reaction.
Sounds like one. I get the same reaction with cherries, but does that stop me? Hahahahaha

no it doesn't
Horaizon-
Fourth
NO MORE MILIRATY TRAINING BOIII. Being transfer student feels gud + Get home 3 hours earlier than my friends
Kruzon
forum games felt like some sort of oniai meeting aka dating site of fanbois adoring fanbois, rinse and repeat- it's been a very short time but was fun while it lasted have a nice day
Akemi-kun
dark souls 1 lags on my laptop
Inori
bought a chinese android tv box with plans to convert it into a badass media center
Fubukicat
Status : Ayyeee I failed when creating my old battle net account and registered as UK , so my French card isn't allowed dude nice !
xd
Meah
2x 500 ml Iced Tea + 5x Lemon Square Cheese Cake + 2x Snickers and a Hotdog eaten in a hour, yet I'm stil hungry.
_______
Dem, Finally. 100% CTB Accuracy.
levesterz
status: finally i am enjoying this game again.( found another thing i bad with in the map:spaced stream)
Garpo
BluePixel_old_1
Love is a beautiful thing
Epipheralis
playing Sudden Death reminds me of that maze game long time ago :v
now all I have to do is set my death sound to a screamer

Shimakaze Kai wrote:

congrats
Meah
I do not know what to do with my life anymore, i suddenly felt unmotivated and I've spent the whole day laying down and not doing anything.
Rilene
holy shit
i found 8 inch gecko outside my window
Meah
That's it. I give up.
Akemi-kun
holy shit every single one of my old classmates vape

while i struggle to get a killstreak in Call of Duty 4
Rilene

Meah wrote:

I do not know what to do with my life anymore, i suddenly felt unmotivated and I've spent the whole day laying down and not doing anything.

Meah wrote:

That's it. I give up.
you sure you really have nothing to do?
Epipheralis

Meah wrote:

That's it. I give up.
Don't give up :c I'm sure the seedless watermelon exists somewhere
Rilene
cuboid melons
Akemi-kun
testing animation
and animating avatars
Interference_old
Status : Both happy and sad that my SO is graduating and that I can't be there to cheer him. Still in finals season. I should sleep but nah, I'll wait for him to come up before I sleep.
Yuudachi-kun

Shimakaze Kai wrote:

Stalking your posts
Garpo
Status: Finding really cute pictures for new avatar ideas, even though I love this one so.
Zain Sugieres
Wall-ed
DeletedUser_6709840
Stressed, grandpa wants me to take over his business for him
Pituophis
Status: been sick past couple days. Still kinda sick. Have to use all my energy just to play 190 bpm maps. lol
ciara_old_1
friend bought me a burger and i put it in my backpack but when i got home it was squished. ): looks like a pancake now.
DeletedUser_6709840
Forums are distracting me from modding.
Foxtrot
Fuck yeah, last day of finals
show more