forum

Post your GFX!

posted
Total Posts
show more
a1l2d3r4e5d6
More attempts at the circular avatars that I'm planning to add to my GFX emporium. :p
Standard and text-spaced version (text-spaced, not sure if I'll keep it.)
Of course, the colours would change to match the image that would be used with it.
I also need to look for some patterns to use, but I'm having a hard time looking for decent ones. :c

p a n t s u

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

More attempts at the circular avatars that I'm planning to add to my GFX emporium. :p
Standard and text-spaced version (text-spaced, not sure if I'll keep it.)
Of course, the colours would change to match the image that would be used with it.
I also need to look for some patterns to use, but I'm having a hard time looking for decent ones. :c

These are actually really beautiful. Good job!
p a n t s u

Wall-ed wrote:

hmm well then my banner (maybe?)

<3 your gif images are always spectacular ~ good job~.
Wall-ed
Konaruhi
finally made smth lol
Wall-ed

Konaruhi wrote:

finally made smth lol
that awesome :3
Ayesha Altugle
rkgk
Another Wallpaper ;o

MelodyAlexander
I normally don't post anything I do on the forums because I think all of my work is garbage compared to everyone else here. Anyways, aside from that I make stream overlays and forum signatures. I've never made any for Osu! but here are a few i'd done for people i know.

Wall-ed
Konaruhi
cover photo yay
Aomi
p a n t s u
:D I have finally made a nice twitch overlay ~
GSG95
Tarisiki
:D this is the bigger

and this one is on my profil
Wall-ed
Interference_old
Simple shit i made in 15 minutes.
Concept : Interference - Glitch - Distorted.

Fourth
Wall-ed

Fourth wrote:

dat boi
LukaXGAMErs
Just my signature and other stuff. (Experimenting)

Topic Starter
-ryusakihatsue-

Wall-ed wrote:

hmmm i was change my thread banner :3

<3 it and your edits keep getting better and better ovo <3
Interference_old
Still the same concept.

Interference - Glitch - Distorted.

Wall-ed
Kimitakari
Interference_old

Interference 3.0
LukaXGAMErs
Another experiment (- K a t h - gave me video tutorials and stuff. Thanks~ :D :D)

LigerZero

After have married your waifu
LukaXGAMErs
Another GIF that I experiment. :D
Topic Starter
-ryusakihatsue-

Wall-ed wrote:

i finally did it \o/

amazing work as usual <3

Nelly wrote:

the image edges are sorta pixelated, you might wanna fix that

LukaXGAMErs wrote:

Another experiment (- K a t h - gave me video tutorials and stuff. Thanks~ :D :D)

cooooool

LigerZero wrote:

After have married your waifu
lmao

LukaXGAMErs wrote:

really nice omg <3333
Reunilu
This took too long to finish.

LukaXGAMErs

-ryusakihatsue- wrote:

LukaXGAMErs wrote:

cooooool

LukaXGAMErs wrote:

really nice omg <3333
Aww thank you saki :D ❤️❤️

Another experiment (Song: ZICO - I am you, you are me. It's a nice song!) it might take awhile to load.. and I can't use this sig because it has too many frames T^T
- K a t h -

LukaXGAMErs wrote:

Another experiment (Song: ZICO - I am you, you are me. It's a nice song!) it might take awhile to load.. and I can't use this sig because it has too many frames T^T
OMFG. OMFG.
Ang galing mo na beeeeeeeeh! ;w;
LukaXGAMErs

- K a t h - wrote:

LukaXGAMErs wrote:

OMFG. OMFG.
Ang galing mo na beeeeeeeeh! ;w;
ahaha thanks to you sensei!! huehuehuehuehue HUEHUEHUE GWAPO NIYA DBA???( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Makkias
Kimitakari
MoeChuu
finally back ;w;

Reunilu
wips...?

SPOILER

This is better than five rounds of background building... right? Also tried working with gifs after almost a year. This was just a small trial to see how much my gif making skills have rusted before I flubb up on actual sigs. Sorry to anyone I've offended by making these.

Wall-ed

SSShaymin wrote:

wips...?

SPOILER

This is better than five rounds of background building... right? Also tried working with gifs after almost a year. This was just a small trial to see how much my gif making skills have rusted before I flubb up on actual sigs. Sorry to anyone I've offended by making these.

whoa that perfect :3

i want add animated thing to in my avatar but that make it quality drop,and i must reduce it size max 88kb -_-
Reunilu

Wall-ed wrote:

whoa that perfect :3

i want add animated thing to in my avatar but that make it quality drop,and i must reduce it size max 88kb -_-
Nah, the sig where it is at the moment is far from perfect. It still has a ways to go before I think I'm really done with it (although apparently my background building says otherwise). But thank you anyway. : >

And yeah, I know that feel with max sizes. I really don't like dealing with them either.
-Rikushi
show more