forum

how to adapt new area faster

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Stein
my old area was stupid, cant reach the bottom right and top left, so i changed the area but i cant even aim now. I always get random misses on closer jumps but i can do bigger jumps.
Dexus
Play slower maps at a more comfortable pace so you can adjust to the new area. If you keep at it you should get used to it in a day or two.

If your timing is good enough you can try giving hard rock + half time on maps you found to be easy before you changed the setting.
Frolski
Play more.
Topic Starter
Stein

Dexus wrote:

Play slower maps at a more comfortable pace so you can adjust to the new area. If you keep at it you should get used to it in a day or two.
If your timing is good enough you can try giving hard rock + half time on maps you found to be easy before you changed the setting.

im hdhr player, and i will probably just going to practice more. Thank you very much ;3
vinnicci
so your changing area from big to small? If your using raw input, keep your area but increase your sensitivity little by little, mine was from 1.0 then got satisfied at 1.1(currently) by increasing increments of .02. It feels the same and change is not dramatic. But you're a good player so you should know your own way to do it.
Topic Starter
Stein

hypercom wrote:

so your changing area from big to small? If your using raw input, keep your area but increase your sensitivity little by little, mine was from 1.0 then got satisfied at 1.1(currently) by increasing increments of .02. It feels the same and change is not dramatic. But you're a good player so you should know your own way to do it.
thanks a lot, i made it smaller
Sayorie
Play relax. You'll get to adapt faster with less frustration.
winber1
in general the better u get at the game the easier it is to adapt to new areas

however, some areas just don't work out for some people

it's up to you to decide if you want to continue practicing with it or not
StephOsu
play moe