forum

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rupertion
NeVMiku
Today in osu!therapy:

A guy complains about his hand being weak.

Consult a doctor.

Unless anyone here is qualified?
Sleepteiner
Make sure to stretch your hands before and after playing. Since the problem is also happening to you outside of osu!, I would consider stretching when you get up in the morning as well. Also, as a general rule, make sure to get enough sleep. Good sleep fixes many minor health problems.

When you start to feel this "tired" sensation, you should find a good stopping point and take a break from any strenuous hand activities for the rest of the day. If this problem does not improve while doing what I said, you should go to your doctor to get a professional opinion as this may be a more serious injury. Even if it is serious, there is a very high chance that your problem can be cured in a relatively quick amount of time.

I hope your hand gets better soon so that you can enjoy osu! again! :)
VeilStar
I actually used to have this exact issue (assuming it's the same issue) years ago. When I was at school my right hand would sometimes get so weak that I couldn't hold my pen anymore, let alone write anything down. Not sure what to say though lol.

But yeah, go consult a doctor instead, we're not exactly here to help you or even able to help you with issues like these.
Topic Starter
Rupertion
Bara-
Take a break
Whenever something hurts, you should take a break
Or as you did, refer to a doctor
I hope you get well soon!
TheVileOne
CTS is a hard thing to cope with. Take care.
Topic Starter
Rupertion
Topic Starter
Rupertion
Sleepteiner

Rupertion wrote:

All better now :D Probably wasn't CTS after all :)
That is fantastic! I'm happy to hear that. :)