forum

Daniel Ingram - The Pony I Want To Be (Sim Gretina Remix)

posted
Total Posts
show more
HappyRocket88
Patient is wise! Hype!
Firmatorenio

ByBy13 wrote:

For Firmato's Expert, in kiai I see that he uses extended sliders (3/4 sliders) but adding some 1/2 sliders in kiais wouldn't hurt at all because mostly the kiais are like circle spam and when I testplay the difficulty, always I am making a lot of misses.Just saying my opinion.
I don't see it's too hard as it is, although it indeed will be pretty hard on either dt or hr (rip hp8) >:3
Thing is, do the kiais feel repetitive? To me they don't, that's why I don't really want to change them.
Mekki
Oh... I heard that this map is going to be qualified in some minutes! Nice O3O
Irreversible
A the pony I want to be
Topic Starter
ztrot
stupid title changes that shouldn't even count XD how are you going to change the title 2 months down the line silly sim gretina
Raiden
where is the heart
Mekki
nice! grazt o3o
ouranhshc
YAY
meii18
Well we changed the metadata plus added a new tag and plus we made a minor change into source XD.Also we did many changes before metadata like adding soft-sliderslide for Firmato's Expert,fixing an unsnapped object and everything else which has been done in IRC but sadly I lost the log.Well,seems to be ready now.Pony Power!
Mekki

MkGuh wrote:

nice! grazt o3o
Kathex
1st pony map 2016 ranked ? Gratz!!!! ;)
Stjpa
Congratz
Monstrata
Insane and Expert - 02:03:798 - Shouldn't the kiai end here? I don't see any reason to end it a measure later. Pretty sure stuff like this causes problems with the osu! client due to the kiai flashes continuing even after music has stopped. (It will affect taiko anyways).
meii18

Monstrata wrote:

Insane and Expert - 02:03:798 - Shouldn't the kiai end here? I don't see any reason to end it a measure later. Pretty sure stuff like this causes problems with the osu! client due to the kiai flashes continuing even after music has stopped. (It will affect taiko anyways).
Yeah seems like I missed this thing after we changed metadata stuff.Blame me xd.Anyway you can call me back if you get dq'ed :(
Sieg

Monstrata wrote:

hardly, also it kind of okay to end kiai after the last object (to give flashes\bonus scores etc) if this is intended
Firmatorenio
I know it's fine to have a different kiai snap in gds, but seeing as it's in Insane too, I don't know what to feel
Topic Starter
ztrot
it doesn't affect the modes it is intended for so really if you do want that changed I would like a rather coordinated fix in a timely manner if not just let it gooooo let it goooooo
Gero
Congratulations ztrot.

EDIT: I just noticed that this 01:09:423 (1,2,1,2,3,1,2) - was changed in my difficulty, It's supposed that the idea was to keep all the pattern stacked, there's nothing to do anyways, it's already ranked.
Qiyana
tbh, the original song sounds better.
Kathex
DAIDAI DT?
No way

KEK
787B
/late

Congrats man!
ZombieSlayer13
lel, 69th favorite <3
LittleParade
Hey, I don't know if you can fix it, but the extra light pink combos are kind of hard to see, especially with backsliders