Kyonko Hizara
Sellout: The Alicorn Foal
-Mystic
-Makishima S-
Hasbro pls, this is messed xD

Looks interesting!
Jiroski_old

Blazevoir wrote:

MY LITTLE PONY SEASON 6 IN SPRING 2016! 30 Second Teaser With Royal Foal Officially Revealed!

Oh boy.
I can't believe this series is still airing haha

actually, not surprised that it is ;)
Kyonko Hizara
So how about that season 6? :U

SPOILER
The whole time watching the season premier I was annoyed. Honestly I would not care if Sellout the Alicorn foal turns out to be cursed and has to be killed for the better of Equestria. Now that ponies are able to be born as Alicorns, that validates ever Alicorn OC that has no thought put into it. God bless. And take it as unaccepting but the communist being the new member to the main cast is terrible as well, but I guess people actually really liked her.

and for episode 3

SPOILER
Need more Maud
NaomiMinette
S6E1 & 2
Flurryheart might just be a "one in a million" kinda thing. Who knows.

As for Starlight, I don't mind her as she is now (I'm a sucker for "villains turning good" situations). I just don't know how they're gonna handle her being around Twilight & co. from this point on. Part of me was thinking she'd stay with Sunburst, but since he's suddenly become important as well... I got nothin'.
S6E3
Believe it or not, Rarity drove me insane. Usually it'd be Maud because of... well... how she is, but that scene involving getting Pinkie's party cannon back...

AS;LDKFJA;SLDFJ;LASKDJF;ALSKDFJ;LASKDJF;LKASDJF;LKASDJF;LASKJDF;LKASJDF;LKASDJF;LAKSJF;LKASDJF;LKASDJF;LSAKDJF;LKASJDF;LASKJDF;LKAS
DeletedUser_7520443
why is this thread still a thing
NaomiMinette
Because the show is still on-going?
DeletedUser_7520443
ok have fun
Mahogany

QuillGill wrote:

ok have fun
we will, you too

I think S6 is pretty cool so far but then again I have no taste
ztrot
I feel really bad outside of watching the S6 premier with Kyonko i have not watched a single episode
Kyonko Hizara
The only episode I can say I have really liked so far is episode 5, which was Gauntlet of Fire.

SPOILER
Normally I don't like episodes that focus around Spike, but unlike others I feel this one has more movement and showed growth with Spike's character to me. With most of his other episodes, they felt like really long shorts.

And maybe a bit with episode 7

SPOILER
I know the lesson of this is to stay upbeat and positive despite the situation or how people may treat you, but it comes across a lot as "people will be pieces of shit". :U
NaomiMinette
Gauntlet of Fire is definitely my most favorite epi so far this season.

SPOILER
Tsundere Ember ftw~
Kyonko Hizara
SPOILER
She prolly won't ever appear again but I would love if Ember was in another episode
ztrot
okay not gonna lie episode 7 looks kinda interesting, just strange that took a break like that.
Kyonko Hizara

ztrot wrote:

okay not gonna lie episode 7 looks kinda interesting, just strange that took a break like that.
Out of the ones you have missed, I'd say watch 5 and 7. It's not like anything drastically chronological has happened at all to where you can't skip around a bit.
NaomiMinette
Today's episode in a nutshell... at least, according to Pinkie
I take no credit for this video; one of my friends made it.

Kyonko Hizara
Episode 9 ranting
Even tho whoever is working on the show seems to be jacking off to all these Rarity episodes, I would say this is one of the better ones.
NaomiMinette
Inevitable remix from today's epi was inevitable

In case anyone doesn't realize it, this is two things combined: Twinerd's sweeping & Vinyl's/DJ Pon-3's music.
BirdyThePhoenix
I need to catch up... I've been slacking off a lot
Only watched the first 3 episodes of the new season
I've been busy okay
playing osu! and watching Parks and Rec oops
ztrot
Yeah I can say i did enjoy 5 and 7 no problems there but rarity episodes I've never really cared for.
Kyonko Hizara

ztrot wrote:

Yeah I can say i did enjoy 5 and 7 no problems there but rarity episodes I've never really cared for.
SPOILER
It's literally just a Rarity circlejerk
NaomiMinette
I love Rarity, though =c (Well... everyone in the mane six + all princesses, but still.)
DeletedUser_6709840
Rainbow Dash was my fave as a kid and still is now.
NaomiMinette
FINALLY! More new episodes! Let's see what's in store for today.
Kyonko Hizara
I'm tired of how much dates are switched around, I can't keep up anymore. But I'm glad the episodes started airing again.

SPOILER
Was this the episode that was suppose to parody BronyCon? I don't see the controversy that people were starting over it. Sure it had the dakimakura, anime pony art, and cosplay wings, but the controversy that people were starting over it went too far.
Alex3i2
PONIES NEVER DIE
NaomiMinette
August 13's epi
I already see the ponypocalypse as a mod/game >.>

Good grief, the episode was annoying though...
August 20's epi
I'll be honest: I really liked this. Really hoping this will lead into something great involving Chrysalis later.
xxdinorabbitxx
does anybody here like the Equestria Girls movies more than the Friend Ship is Magic TV show?
Mahogany
You just walked into the wrong neighborhood
Viridi
ok
Stardust-
hood