Zexous

Kaine wrote:

reol - minazoko yuuhodou [nipples]
accurate tbh
Ipas
Hello!
Writing mod in exam seems legit

[Ripples]
  1. 02:34:629 (2) - Seems over-spaced for me. I don't really think the music supporting this much, I only hear vocals going stronger and not strong enough to making this preferable with such jumps
  2. 03:02:486 (1) - Personally I don't prefer this spinner here, would be nice to play with low sv slider like 02:56:572 (1) -
  3. 03:16:972 (2) - I don't know why but after I testing this part, I literally don't hit this circle. Maybe because of my preferences about rhythm though
-----

Okay, my conclusion is whole diff is really good and pretty solid. The only thing I was concerned is about emphasis at kiai section. First I saw 00:26:057 (1) - , I feel like what you suppose to emphasis if you're making this spaced closely. And then, I saw many of them. Please tell me why are you putting them like this. I personally don't prefer kind of this pattern, yes because the music needs further accentuation. Also, at the other kiai they were inconsistent, example : 01:20:914 (1) - and 01:19:200 (6) - . I feel like they have same enough to have both spaced widely, but there's (6) with small spacing. Again, tell me reasons why are you making them like that before I put further push for this map.
Topic Starter
Zexous

Ipas wrote:

Hello!
Writing mod in exam seems legit Holy crap don't get failed

[Ripples]
  1. 02:34:629 (2) - Seems over-spaced for me. I don't really think the music supporting this much, I only hear vocals going stronger and not strong enough to making this preferable with such jumps For me the vocals change in strength enough to warrant this, to go into detail 02:34:286 (1,2) - these are spaced as such because of the buzzing sound (I didn't actually map these in the 1/8 because I didn't like how it fit in the map so I used the sliders), and then the 02:34:972 (1) - is spaced as such both to indicate a return from the buzzing, as well as to reflect how the vocals become "charged" (ex. the harmony), that is to say Reol isn't singing in a "muted" way anymore like she is from the previous section. This transition from "muted" to "charged" in the song is imo plenty of justification for the spacing. Finally, because of the oval flow, the spacing ingame feels less than it actually looks in editor.
  2. 03:02:486 (1) - Personally I don't prefer this spinner here, would be nice to play with low sv slider like 02:56:572 (1) - This is an entirely different sound from 02:56:572 (1) - which is more like a downscaling sound which is fine for a slider, but this sound I have never felt could be represented by anything but a spinner and this is something I am very adamant about
  3. 03:16:972 (2) - I don't know why but after I testing this part, I literally don't hit this circle. Maybe because of my preferences about rhythm though :/ there's nothing weird about it, it's pretty normal so idk what to tell you
-----

Okay, my conclusion is whole diff is really good and pretty solid. The only thing I was concerned is about emphasis at kiai section. First I saw 00:26:057 (1) - , I feel like what you suppose to emphasis if you're making this spaced closely. And then, I saw many of them. Please tell me why are you putting them like this. I personally don't prefer kind of this pattern, yes because the music needs further accentuation. Also, at the other kiai they were inconsistent, example : 01:20:914 (1) - and 01:19:200 (6) - . I feel like they have same enough to have both spaced widely, but there's (6) with small spacing. Again, tell me reasons why are you making them like that before I put further push for this map.
01:20:914 (1) - and 01:19:200 (6) - are not inconsistent from each other, because they shouldn't be compared to begin with, they are different sounds, hear the strong sounds on 01:20:914 (1) - that are not present on the other one and merit somewhat wider spacing on this one. As for things like 00:26:057 (1) - , I totally understand your point but those sections are not meant to be as intense and I believe the sounds are represented well by the slider itself anyway.
Thanks for taking the time to go through the map and I hope these explanations were understandable!

EDIT: I'll probably maybe possibly self pop anyway to add some sb elements and fix some things
Topic Starter
Zexous

Zexous wrote:

Reminder to self for pop:
  1. Big white faint bubbles, constant slow still working on it done!!!!!
  2. Add surges added
  3. Fix 00:12:343 - sudden SB flip decided to leave it
  4. 00:21:943 (1) - Maybe improve shape ehhh
  5. 00:22:886 (2,3) - Fix shitty placementfixed
While I was at it:
  1. 01:16:800 (1) - Touched up 01:16:800 (1) - shape
RE-DL

Will work on getting rebubble once Monstrata is receptive
it's ready monstrata bby
Monstrata
Rebub
Ipas
#2 :P
Topic Starter
Zexous

Ipas wrote:

#2 :P
8-) changed 02:55:543 (1,2,3,4) -
Kuki
00:30:000 (3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1) - nice nice nice
Okoratu

starting over at #1 for 2 reasons:
1. i cant qualify anything today
2. 00:13:714 (4) - 04:48:000 (1) - snapping was changed please have a look at it

as for the rest ar was dropped by .1
certain patterns moved by PIXELS away from the hp bar
02:52:800 (1,2,3,4,1) - looks less... odd
00:25:200 (1,2,3) - stack properly now
01:16:800 (1) - changed its position cuz it was actually a mistake and not intended to be where it was before
03:02:400 - kiai toggle is here now instead of a tick later
02:16:114 (2,3) - is less huge now

i think that's it and a hitsound file lost 200kb in filesize lol
Nerova Riuz GX
Ok so now zexous is famous
Topic Starter
Zexous

Nerova Riuz GX wrote:

Ok so now zexous is famous
nice nice nice

wait but why
Nerova Riuz GX
Cuz reol and camellia and a more acceptable map base
Enjoy ur nice trip!
Topic Starter
Zexous

Nerova Riuz GX wrote:

Cuz reol and camellia and a more acceptable map base
Enjoy ur nice trip!
nice nice nice

wait but when have i ever cared about the acceptance of my maps
Kuki

Zexous wrote:

since u went for rank
Topic Starter
Zexous

Kuki wrote:

Zexous wrote:

since u went for rank
that only means i care about the ranking of my maps 8-)
Monstrata
Ipas
Congratulations!
Topic Starter
Zexous

BeatofIke
Congrats
Side
Ayyy Gratz on your first :v
Lust
gdi zexous

congratulations my man, at long last you made it
EphemeralFetish
Grats m8
Zare
Mah boi.
Electoz
in the end I never get to mod this map, rip me ;-;
gratzzz
ErunamoJAZZ
yey!!!, I really like it. n.n
Haruto
thanks to me for convicing ipas all of the time 8-)

jk, CONGRATS ZEX! for first approval and rank :D
Topic Starter
Zexous

Haruto wrote:

thanks to me for convicing ipas all of the time 8-)

jk, CONGRATS ZEX! for first approval and rank :D
Thanks for being Haru, Haru 8-)

And thanks to everyone else 8-)
pkk
grats d00d
wajinshu
grats!
Doormat

Zexous wrote:

lmao. grats man!
Winnie
There it is