forum

A Bird Has Appeared

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
BirdyThePhoenix
Hi. I'm BirdyThePhoenix.
I was brought into osu! around 2 months ago by a good friend of mine. I've been hanging around the forums for a bit but I haven't posted yet.
I'm thinking that I might want to get into mapping soon, the process just looks so daunting right now. I'm in the process of reading some guides right now.
I'm a pretty casual player, I'm pretty much only playing for fun. I enjoy both standard and taiko. I'm really bad at osu! but I really don't that much as I'm not playing for rank. I like to focus more on passing harder maps rather than FC'ing. Although I'm a bit more competitive in Taiko.

I'm up for a conversation if you want to chat about things. Um... I like anime, MLP, and Doctor Who. I also play the flute and enjoy writing and editing fiction. Well uh... that's all I guess.
Maybe you'll see me around.
Frolski
Welcome to the forums.
Meah
Hello Birdy, welcome to forums :D
Please do visit 68 sometimes, there are lots of fun games out there :)
Tae
Heya o/
Zalaria

BirdyThePhoenix wrote:

Hi. I'm BirdyThePhoenix.
I was brought into osu! around 2 months ago by a good friend of mine. I've been hanging around the forums for a bit but I haven't posted yet.
I'm thinking that I might want to get into mapping soon, the process just looks so daunting right now. I'm in the process of reading some guides right now.
I'm a pretty casual player, I'm pretty much only playing for fun. I enjoy both standard and taiko. I'm really bad at osu! but I really don't that much as I'm not playing for rank. I like to focus more on passing harder maps rather than FC'ing. Although I'm a bit more competitive in Taiko.

I'm up for a conversation if you want to chat about things. Um... I like anime, MLP, and Doctor Who. I also play the flute and enjoy writing and editing fiction. Well uh... that's all I guess.
Maybe you'll see me around.
I'm a former flute player omg asdxfgvhjhgfd

And as a casual myself I'm also kinda bad too but I'm slowly trying to accept my own strengths. I play for fun too but often times I don't play super hard maps like I prolly should >.< I still play easys and normals
Bara-
Welcome!
If you have any questions mapping related, just PM me!
Have fun mapping ^_^
Annadine
Taiko is love~
And yap, aiming to pass harder maps will make you improve faster rather than focusing to FC easier maps.
And welcome to the forums! Enjoy the game~
Good luck on mapping!
Kimitakari

I cant play Taiko :(