forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Aurani
Now for something more OT.

Piru, are you tainted or pure? If the latter is the case, you're my property.
AutoMedic
"i would rather play DS than see more of this shit"
Aomi

Aurani wrote:

I'm currently living in Serbia, and have been for 2 years now. Unis and stuff. :p
hi friend
Belgrade?
AutoMedic
apparently i can't post long walls of text because my access got blocked

Aurani

Aomi wrote:

Aurani wrote:

I'm currently living in Serbia, and have been for 2 years now. Unis and stuff. :p
hi friend
Belgrade?
Nay, was in Belgrade for a year and a half, decided to quit the uni there because fuck having 4 different math and 3 physics subjects. Much more interesting following my dream of archaeology whilst having business economy as a backup. Anyways, Novi Sad. :p
Aomi

Aurani wrote:

Nay, was in Belgrade for a year and a half, decided to quit the uni there because fuck having 4 different math and 3 physics subjects. Much more interesting following my dream of archaeology whilst having business economy as a backup. Anyways, Novi Sad. :p
oh i see :c
yeah its fucked up kinda happy you quit lol
Do you plan on leaving after uni tho?
The jobs here aren't really well paid, even the prestigious ones and that sucks ass but oh well, it's Serbia we're talking about. :v
SaigonAlice
how do you realise what you want to do...i only have a moderate interest in history and plants.
AutoMedic

SaigonAlice wrote:

how do you realise what you want to do...i only have a moderate interest in history and plants.
i like history too

can we be friends
Aurani
Nay, I'm already aiming for a job involving my economy degree. :p
I thought about leaving, but idk, I can't leave the place I was born in. Doesn't help that Sirmium is still covered below Sremska Mitrovica, and my dream would be to help excavate it, no matter what. The reason I thought about leaving is because there is an internal struggle in me concerning my dream. Even if I got the chance, digging it up would mean also exposing it, and this country has little resources to maintain something on the scale of Rome in terms of valuable architecture.
Railey2
I think its about trying many things out and sticking with one that feels ok to you, then specializing further in the respective field.

And some people just get really lucky and find the perfect match right off the bat.

Introspection and "sniping" certain fields helps, but I believe in the shotgun-approach where you just hit every field you can when you see the option.
AutoMedic
hey railey you can be a great mod here

i can see your potential, wastelanding shit threads left and right. you can be a god
Railey2
I'd rather kill myself than be a mod. Being a mod would mean I can't shit on people that deserve it anymore, because I'm supposed to represent the good and polite side of this forum. No way.
Foxtrot

Railey2 wrote:

I'd rather kill myself than be a mod. Being a mod would mean I can't shit on people that deserve it anymore, because I'm supposed to represent the good and polite side of this forum. No way.
wait, when was that ever a thing among mods?
AutoMedic

Railey2 wrote:

color does the shitting on people well

i believe in you
Aurani
Maybe on normal forums, not on this one. Here it's all about shaking your dick around the commoners' mouths.
Foxtrot

Aurani wrote:

Maybe on normal forums, not on this one. Here it's all about shaking your dick around the commoners' mouths.
The finest form of entertainment.
AutoMedic
spectacular
Railey2

Dulcet wrote:

Railey2 wrote:

wait, when was that ever a thing among mods?
Well, thats at least my understanding about what being a mod should be about, and since I don't want to do that here, I'm not interested in becoming a mod.
SaigonAlice

AutoMedic wrote:

SaigonAlice wrote:

i like history too

can we be friends
aren't we already?

that's good advice railey.
UnderminE
morning
Aomi
good morning minE
AutoMedic
good morning aomi
SaigonAlice

I really wanna know the source for this
piruchan

Aurani wrote:

Piru, are you tainted or pure? If the latter is the case, you're my property.
I'm an extra virgin magical girl.
Aomi

AutoMedic wrote:

good morning aomi
good morning medic
Aurani
Peeeeeeerrrrrrrfect.
AutoMedic
i'm planning to make a birds with arms thread but i'm just way too depressed to do it
Aomi

AutoMedic wrote:

i'm planning to make a birds with arms thread but i'm just way too depressed to do it
what happened ):
Rurree
good afternoon evening
AutoMedic
holy shit cdfa you gave me a good laugh at this one

flips being butthurt is the best cdfa
not including friendok shitposts of course
GSG95
I scrolled through the entire thread and lol'ed.

Should I feel bad for laughing?
AutoMedic
flips being autistic is the funniest shit

eh, as expected. some of my fellow countrymen that plays videogames are a bunch of streetshitters anyway
Yuudachi-kun
Rivers of trash
Rurree

AutoMedic wrote:

holy shit cdfa you gave me a good laugh at this one

flips being butthurt is the best cdfa
not including friendok shitposts of course
Interesting thread you have there.
Yuudachi-kun
14:17 - FuZ: I fucking love Khelly
14:18 - Mahogany: http://puu.sh/oUg6e/0be87b5ec2.jpg
14:18 - Mahogany: nice