forum

What does your ideal partner look like? (please no waifus)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
balldoowell
My ideal guy would probably be introverted and shy. Loves to play video games. Thinks hes better than everyone else but in reality he under preforms in all aspects, socially and academically.

Basically this guy

My ideal girl would just honestly any girl that's over 4/10. Girls are universally adorable.
Epipheralis
someone that doesn't have a problem with me playing video games all day :V
Hibiya-chan
An Introverted person.

Extroverts are too judging to introverts tbh.
Zain Sugieres
Hvick obviously
roshan117
an introverted guy
B1rd
bldoggy51
Someone that can take my calc exam for me...
that I have tomorrow...
that I'm not studying for...
Fuck.
Rurree
I want an outgoing introvert who's open minded. Someone who's trustworthy, caring, intelligent, and most of all, a person I can rely on. Someone that is, in dire times will be able to make me happy, no matter what the situation is. Of course I'd return the favour.

Appearance wise, I like older women, probably by 5 years, that's cool imo. I tend to like straight black hair, bangs are nice too. Most important asset of a girl though for me is a smile that can light up my day.
Faust
So OP likes weebs who are beta as fuck. Fair enough.

Haven't given thought to my 'ideal' partner. Tastes have changed over the years.
Railey2

Faust wrote:

So OP likes weebs who are beta as fuck. Fair enough.

Haven't given thought to my 'ideal' partner. Tastes have changed over the years.
OP is baiting vulnerable members of this community in a way so obvious, I actually think OP is trolling.

Can't be serious.

I mean he basically described the asocial angsty osu player stereotype, if there is such a thing.
Faust
But that was a fairly neutral reply !

Also yeah suspected bait. Maybe not my best sardonic line.
Aomi

Rurree wrote:

I want an outgoing introvert who's open minded. Someone who's trustworthy, caring, intelligent, and most of all, a person I can rely on. Someone that is, in dire times will be able to make me happy, no matter what the situation is. Of course I'd return the favour.

Appearance wise, I like older women, probably by 5 years, that's cool imo. I tend to like straight black hair, bangs are nice too. Most important asset of a girl though for me is a smile that can light up my day.
well shit
FuZ
dead
Rurree

Aomi wrote:

Rurree wrote:

well shit
You managed to break through my initial standards of women, so don't let it get to you. You are amazing for me already. ;)
Akemi-kun

sorry had to do it
Aomi

Akemi-kun wrote:

sorry had to do it
And suddenly, my opinion of you changed drastically.
Hibiya-chan

Akemi-kun wrote:

sorry had to do it
OMFG
Where did you get that? I must Know xD lol jk af
Akemi-kun
it was a joke, my friend sent that
Akemi-kun
kek
roshan117
roseus's avatar basically
Eymi
He looks like my actual partner <3
chaee

Eymi wrote:

He looks like my actual partner <3
lol
a head shaped like a butter nut squash
Aomi

lol wrote:

a head shaped like a butter nut squash
YotSugoiDX
They have to have a girlfriend or a boyfriend
Rifdi
Someone that shares the same weirdness as I do
Blitzfrog
Someone like Chou Tzuyu
Cahyono29
someone with big breast
Yukiumi
Someone who can make me happy and accepts my hobbies and the kind of person I am
Sugar_owo
What about husbando?
animeslayergp
no waifu!!,guess i gotta go to the next best thing

keremaru
My ideal partner hasn't changed for the past 4-6 years, and it's starting to scare me.

An Asian introvert girl with long hair who loves warm clothes. IDM hobbies, as long as it isn't netorare.
[RUE]Bambinex
Someone who just accepts me as I am, and has same passions as me.
DumbNecro
b
pentaqola
if i were to be exact from looks to personality

my ideal partner would be a short blonde person, with hair that is shoulder length cuz i absolutely love how nice blonde hair looks. as for personality, welcoming and absolutely wholesome.

they would be the type that love pastel colors, listen to music box audio, and are just sweet overall.

they'd also accept me for who i am, despite our differences

but of course, that's too much to ask for

so if i would slim it down to something possible: someone willing to be my partner, and will accept me and love me for the rest of my life despite all the trouble we might run into
ninore

keremaru wrote:

An Asian introvert girl with long hair who loves warm clothes. IDM hobbies, as long as it isn't netorare.
this basically
Sugar_owo
I guessed and it worked apparently-

Tall brown haired guy who loves brightish colors.

For personality:

Kind, enjoyable person who is willing to help me at some point :>
Dilly_P
He would be tall, funny, likes dogs, and can cook , oh, and truly loves me

Haven’t rly thought much about it sjsjsndbbf
ShinRun
Someone shorter and funnier than me