forum

[Archived] Can't see the avatars(client)and some img(web)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DjSnowwy
Problem Details:
Recently I was experiencing some problems, like my IP was block by cloudflare, etc, but recently I cannot se the avatar, I've read another post and that "solutions" doen't for me, but now I can't see some IMGs of the Website. It's something really annoying.
Please HELP

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20160504.1 (latest)
Pawsu
The avatar problem is usually to do with really bad internet. You can see this thread for more information.
For the symbol problem, it looks like it's either something to with fontawesome not working for you or your IP is all whacked up.
See VeilStar's post from this thread.

VeilStar wrote:

Sounds like fontawesome isn't loading on your end for whatever reason. Not sure why that would happen aside from a content blocker blocking the font given that it's part of the website's resources. Do you have any extensions or other software running that could be blocking this?
Topic Starter
DjSnowwy

Pawsu wrote:

The avatar problem is usually to do with really bad internet. You can see this thread for more information.
For the symbol problem, it looks like it's either something to with fontawesome not working for you or your IP is all whacked up.
See VeilStar's post from this thread.

VeilStar wrote:

Sounds like fontawesome isn't loading on your end for whatever reason. Not sure why that would happen aside from a content blocker blocking the font given that it's part of the website's resources. Do you have any extensions or other software running that could be blocking this?
Could you explain what do you mean with bad connection, the dowload or upload speed, or something else???
Chewin
I have the same problem for like 1 month or more, I don't remember. But I can see bowser pictures and my internet is perfect as it is.
I just can't see avatars in the client.. does anyone else have a solution? D:
Dntm8kmeeatu
All I can say is double check to make sure your firewall isn't blocking things that it shouldn't .
Chewin

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

All I can say is double check to make sure your firewall isn't blocking things that it shouldn't .
I checked it before, I don't have any antivirus or firewall on my pc (except for windows one when I have added osu! as exception already)
Chewin
Andrea is my Angel. He told me to restart the router and avatars magically came back.
You can try it as well, let us know :3
kasdeya
exact same thing happening to me right now, i restarted router and everything still happening, puush recently started to ask me to complete a captcha too some cloudflare stuff, maybe it has to do something with that?
Chewin

kasdeya wrote:

exact same thing happening to me right now, i restarted router and everything still happening, puush recently started to ask me to complete a captcha too some cloudflare stuff, maybe it has to do something with that?
I thought it as well but cloudflare is something of the site, you can't do anything with that, and it's not the problem :\