Total Posts
show more
luckyone
This is genius :D
Topic Starter
Essovius

Kerri wrote:

Any chance of adding category filters? Scrolling forever is so boring :(
In future may be added detailed listing rather than categories. In this way, you can sort by date added or according to the colors of the elements.

Baroudeur wrote:

What is "button"? I changed it but don"t see the difference :/
https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Skinning_Tutori ... ce#Buttons

shinymon new wrote:

i dont know how uploud photos plz help ;_; :(
To upload elements you have to be logged in the site. When you choose elements you can see "upload element" button on top right. Your elements can be listed by anyone after the approval process. By the way FAQ and tutorials about the site will be added as soon as possible.

lowses322 wrote:

Can u add russian language ?)
Sure, but not now. To add a language support, site must be full-featured. This project is currently beta.

overtakedkiller wrote:

Cant Find the upload button. Its simply not there on my end.
In order to view this site properly your screen resolution must be at least 1366 x 768

Ayga wrote:

It really needs a mobile version because the website in my phone sucks.
Yeah i know that. But I don't currently plan to do redesign for mobile. Because it is just a tool for a PC game.

luckyone wrote:

This is genius :D
Thank you. I'm glad you liked it.
Spooky_Myon
Awesome skin generator, sometimes if I just want a part for my skin, I know what to reply on.
10/10
Ushiwaka
Very cool generator but I have a bit of a problem. I press download and it finishes and disappears but I don't get a .osk file or anything. It just doesn't appear anywhere. I've attempted refreshing the page and then re-downloading but it still doesn't work.
Topic Starter
Essovius

K2Shape wrote:

Awesome skin generator, sometimes if I just want a part for my skin, I know what to reply on.
10/10
Thank you so much :) I hope it has been helpful to you.

2xGillgan wrote:

Very cool generator but I have a bit of a problem. I press download and it finishes and disappears but I don't get a .osk file or anything. It just doesn't appear anywhere. I've attempted refreshing the page and then re-downloading but it still doesn't work.
Hi ,

Downloads may be blocked by anti-virus programs or if you are using ad-block extension for web browser , I suggest that you disable these programs. You don't need to use adblock on our site, we don't show ads to visitors. And I suggest you do a virus scan after downloading the file just in case. If problem has been solved please let me know.
Karmine

2xGillgan wrote:

With my browser i have to wait a long time and i can do nothing on the site when it's downloading. If it's the same you just have to wait several minutes ;)
Ushiwaka
Hi ,

Downloads may be blocked by anti-virus programs or if you are using ad-block extension for web browser , I suggest that you disable these programs. You don't need to use adblock on our site, we don't show ads to visitors. And I suggest you do a virus scan after downloading the file just in case. If problem has been solved please let me know.
I found a solution for the problem! Changing from Safari browser to firefox than downloading.

Also in Safari while selecting an element, there is no scroll bar and I cannot scroll down to see more elements, but this is not the case in firefox.
Topic Starter
Essovius

2xGillgan wrote:

Hi ,

I found a solution for the problem! Changing from Safari browser to firefox than downloading.

Also in Safari while selecting an element, there is no scroll bar and I cannot scroll down to see more elements, but this is not the case in firefox.
Umm, i didn't try in safari before. Im sorry for this situation, i will check it for fix.

------------

Changelog Feb 26 , 2016
ADD
  1. Added the feature Import Skin.ini File. This feature will help you to replace a skin's parts you have.
Dinostache
The only thing missing is the sound *hitsound*
Liquorset
Topic Starter
Essovius

Dinostache wrote:

The only thing missing is the sound *hitsound*
We're close to Final release then :D here is our future plans for osu!skinner.

Planned Features
  1. Hitsounds customization
  2. Saving skin
  3. Listing skins
  4. User profiles
  5. Live preview for skin (here you can see a demo)
  6. Blog (for weekly , monthly skin compendium and helpful articles, Users will be able to be send post)
  7. Users will be able to change base color of element. (eg. if there is a blue cursor , you can change it to green)

soiPlox wrote:

I already did my aesthetic skin

Thank You !
:) :) :) :)
Enjoy your skin :)
Founntain
This Side is Really Awesome...
But i miss some Skin Elements in the Generator.
The ranking-<Letter>.png , and the ranking-<letter>-small.png
Nevermind Found it. xD

But Good Design and Work on this Side.
Give that Guy a Cookie and some osu!Coins
Topic Starter
Essovius
Hitsounds almost done. (ORERU)

---------

Fluttershy552 wrote:

This Side is Really Awesome...
But i miss some Skin Elements in the Generator.
The ranking-<Letter>.png , and the ranking-<letter>-small.png
Nevermind Found it. xD

But Good Design and Work on this Side.
Give that Guy a Cookie and some osu!Coins
:D
senko-
Sometimes, changing stuff like cursors or approaching circles doesn't work at all, it sometimes stick with the original one, any fix ?

Nice website by the way !

edit: I get it, your choice has to be in HD if you're using a HD resolution (16:9 I guess ?), i'm only using cursors that are listed in "HD" and it works well
redit: Nope, it doesn't change anything
hapiPlonz
'twas very sexy and nice
Topic Starter
Essovius

xGODMODE wrote:

Sometimes, changing stuff like cursors or approaching circles doesn't work at all, it sometimes stick with the original one, any fix ?

edit: I get it, your choice has to be in HD if you're using a HD resolution (16:9 I guess ?), i'm only using cursors that are listed in "HD" and it works well
Can you send me screenshots via PM please?

hapiPlonz wrote:

'twas very sexy and nice
thx

------

osu!skin generator has been updated check it out : http://osuskinner.com/
Mindwaves
i wish i knew about this sooner, would have save a lot of time :p
Thanks a lot for this awesome thing men, your interface is just f*cking godly.
Topic Starter
Essovius

Mindwaves wrote:

i wish i knew about this sooner, would have save a lot of time :p
Thanks a lot for this awesome thing men, your interface is just f*cking godly.
thank you :D
AnimeFreak0710
I love the site, but could you add combo bursts etc too? I've been adding them manually, but it'd be nice if I could just pick them right from the site.
senko-

Essovius wrote:

xGODMODE wrote:

Can you send me screenshots via PM please?

Looks like I don't have to, you fixed the problem I think, every cursors works fine now and so does hitcircles

Nice update by the way !
Karmine
Sounds are on the site, I'm just waiting people upload some good ones :D
The Emperor
pause-loop is missing in sounds, will that come later?
ExoticExcaliber
Excalent website, although not all elements are there, i'm assuming all elements are community created, it's amazing overall. 8-) Here is my skin I created if you wanted to see for yourself. 8-)
:idea: My skin I created: https://new.ppy.sh/forum/t/453090 :idea:
Topic Starter
Essovius

AnimeFreak0710 wrote:

I love the site, but could you add combo bursts etc too? I've been adding them manually, but it'd be nice if I could just pick them right from the site.
I hate combo bursts. Sorry I can't do it.

xGODMODE wrote:

Looks like I don't have to, you fixed the problem I think, every cursors works fine now and so does hitcircles

Nice update by the way !
Glad to hear that. Thanks.

Baroudeur wrote:

Sounds are on the site, I'm just waiting people upload some good ones :D
:)

Leggo wrote:

pause-loop is missing in sounds, will that come later?
https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Skinning_Sounds I do not see "pause-loop" here. Is it option for cutting edge?

ExoticExcaliber wrote:

Excalent website, although not all elements are there, i'm assuming all elements are community created, it's amazing overall. 8-) Here is my skin I created if you wanted to see for yourself. 8-)
:idea: My skin I created: https://new.ppy.sh/forum/t/453090 :idea:
Thanks, your skin looks good. But unfortunately you can't be able to share it on Skinning forum. The skins you make on osu!skinner; it's allowed for only personal use.

Soon, I'll add a few features to the site. So you will be able to save skins and share it with your friends.
xhale
Tried uploading some combo numbers I've made, but they get declined. I'm 100% sure they aren't already uploaded. Not even the same font. What can the reasons be for a decline, except the rules listed? Not a big deal, but I'm curious.
I Q B A L
stuck downloading, why?!
Topic Starter
Essovius

xhale wrote:

Tried uploading some combo numbers I've made, but they get declined. I'm 100% sure they aren't already uploaded. Not even the same font. What can the reasons be for a decline, except the rules listed? Not a big deal, but I'm curious.
Sorry, may be my fault. Can you reupload it please?

I Q B A L wrote:

stuck downloading, why?!
Try in another browser. Browser extensions or outdated anti-viruses may be blocked it.
mizuki-chan
Works just fine for me. Enjoyed testing it out.
Keep up the good work!
Kheryo
Great initiative, flawless execution. Me likes.

Some of my skin elements have more downloads on your website than all my .osk / .zip downloads all time combined :roll:

"Created by Unknown"

oh well.

How about a form we can use (along the idea of the "report" button) to submit a link to the original skin thread on the official forums ?
You could hire moderators to check these claims and update the "created by" field of skin elements on your site.
Might even want to add a "Link to full skin" amirite ?

I might get back to osu! skinning at some point and would definitely consider uploading my stuffs to your platform.
Sycranet
Really, really like the idea, BUT

The only thing that bothers me is that 90% of the content creator are not credited in it, which is trully sad for them.
Like said above, a button to link to the full skin or even just to report the original creator would be great.

Anyways hope it goes well
Yoshino-_old_1
Nice :)
mizuki-chan
More sounds would be nice
Tornado
I wanted to get an account on that website to upload skins.I wanted to verify from my email but I didnt get any verifying link on my mailbox.

IDK how to resend the verifying link or how to activate.So, can you activate it as an admin? I can tell you the email adress from private message if u need to
Quichey
A lot of the buttons seem to be unresponsive, in particular the Report and Delete buttons.
Sigmas
What does it mean when it says skin name cannot be empty
Lunicia

SigmaSeas wrote:

at the top of the site where you are making your skin, you are supposed to name your skin. when it shows that the skin name cannot be empty it means you havent given your skin a name yet. so just give it a name, then download, then it should work fine :)
Sigmas

Xendogenesis wrote:

SigmaSeas wrote:

at the top of the site where you are making your skin, you are supposed to name your skin. when it shows that the skin name cannot be empty it means you havent given your skin a name yet. so just give it a name, then download, then it should work fine :)
Thanks!
ngohavan
Làm sao để đăng nhập trong osu skinner vậy ạ? :?
Topic Starter
Essovius

mizuki-chan wrote:

Works just fine for me. Enjoyed testing it out.
Keep up the good work!
Thanks for your kind comment :)

Kheryo wrote:

Great initiative, flawless execution. Me likes.

Some of my skin elements have more downloads on your website than all my .osk / .zip downloads all time combined :roll:

"Created by Unknown"

oh well.

How about a form we can use (along the idea of the "report" button) to submit a link to the original skin thread on the official forums ?
You could hire moderators to check these claims and update the "created by" field of skin elements on your site.
Might even want to add a "Link to full skin" amirite ?

I might get back to osu! skinning at some point and would definitely consider uploading my stuffs to your platform.
Thanks for your suggestions and your kind comment :) The report part is planned as you said. There is a button to report inconvenient, inoperative or incorrect elements. But it's not working yet. I'm working on it. "Link to full skin" is really good idea. I'll add this feature in next update.

Sycranet wrote:

Really, really like the idea, BUT

The only thing that bothers me is that 90% of the content creator are not credited in it, which is trully sad for them.
Like said above, a button to link to the full skin or even just to report the original creator would be great.

Anyways hope it goes well
Thanks, It will be running in next update.

Yoshino- wrote:

Nice :)

ngohavan wrote:

Làm sao để đăng nhập trong osu skinner vậy ạ?
English please..
Bandison
Perfect. Just perfect.
Waiting for an Android app.
show more