show more
Dextersydney

handsome wrote:

Underforest wrote:

It's so sad to see so many random comments instead of modding comments :p
yea lol same tb
\

more like on topic
O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-
JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA
Underforest
my comment was sarcasm

lol
ReFaller
^_^
Topic Starter
Skystar
prepare your hype for the upcoming one of the best if not the best storyboard of all time
-Tochi

Skystar wrote:

prepare your hype for the upcoming one of the best if not the best storyboard of all time
WARNING: PC might crash because it's so good.
AyyAyye

-Tochi wrote:

Skystar wrote:

Me and my PC are ready to take the storyboard! HYPEE
VINXIS
hitsounding
Yumeno Himiko

-Tochi wrote:

Skystar wrote:

Leader
This storyboard is the greatest thing ever seen on this game
hehe
me pc die
Yuzeyun
hello can sayaka and i make a gd taiko? we've also planned to map that lmao
Kurokotei
14mb osb

gg
Exile-
My PC cant handle this :3
Haruto

Leader wrote:

Exile- you did a great job, this should be insta-ranked tho xd
the map and the sb itself is already, Amazing.

my laptop is lagginggggg xd
_DT3
Jeez, the hype on this is REAL
Mazziv
shoutout to exile for this amazing storyboard +1
yf_bmp
GOD SB GOD SB GO-ooooooooooD
Flask

Leader wrote:

spboxer3

Leader wrote:

Rumia-
posting for hyping the historic sb and map
Nakano Itsuki

Rumia- wrote:

posting for hyping the historic sb and map
riktoi
don't stop
Topic Starter
Skystar
omar

hey (^:
RLC

Skystar wrote:

omar

hey (^:
hjeyj lamoa
Secretpipe

spboxer3 wrote:

Leader wrote:

MillhioreF
have all my stars
hyouri
holy fkuc that storyboard

oh btw I think you should enable "Display epilepsy warning" or people might die obviously
Gero
O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-
ReFaller

A
E
I
O
U
Y

A
E
I
O
U
Y

F
L
A
S
H

F
L
A
S
H

X
D
jabronski
best sb ive seen since kung fu empire tbh
ReFaller
Skystar, one mistake.

Exile is written twice in tags :)
Mindwaves
only 45 files for storyboard.
What? wat? wAAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A- JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA

Wow. 03:40 Till end il literally the best thing i have ever seen.
unreal.
Also trying to watch the SB in the design section in editor is a bad idea, don't do it : :o
Bunnrei
u shud realy remoev long version in title its tiggering me harrd lo xddd
byfar
00:41:705 - 00:45:940 -

01:35:277 -

storyboard = yes
Warpyc
Awesome storyboard! Dont forget to turn off countdown and turn on epilepsy warning (a motion sickness warning would be more appropriate though lmao)
MAH BASS CANNON
I don't know how to mod (but this needs to be checked)
Song lyrics are not "Kill machine", they are "Killer machine", this needs to be fixed in the storyboard. Check Fab Acapella voice samples on track 88 here: https://pro.beatport.com/release/techno ... fx/1564167

good luck with rank!

JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-
JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-
Kyouren
It's imposibble awesome SB!

Great job, Exile- =w=)b
Akiyama Mizuki
This SB doesn't only provide a extremely good show but it also fits the song.

69/10. Absolutely amazing, human, at least I can't express how amazing this is in words.
Underforest
I got 2 BSOD with new SB ;_;
Topic Starter
Skystar
Year 3116 om ar kamal stil lackin a dkic -_
show more