forum

8/19 = Dependence of itnernet

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ph0X
We need our itnernet to be fast and free.
google/verizon are EVIL CORPORATIONS.
Firo Prochainezo
EEEEEVIIIIIIIIL D:<
Neo Adonis
Make your own internet provider, then. D:
arien666

U-r Topic subject wrote:

Post subject: 8/19 = Dependence of itnernet
I dunno about this 8/19 :3
Just celebrating ;_;

So, osu! can be created on Itnernet :3
Loginer
Yeah, fuck Google for pushing the U.S. towards a level of net neutrality, limited as it may be. Fuck Google for taking matters in their own hands and giving you guys the fastest Internet infrastructure on the planet. Fuck Google for providing people with some of the best services on the Internet gratis. Fuck Google for giving people a good, FOSS alternative to iOS, at no cost to phone makers. Fuck Google for stepping in when H.264 is about to ruin the web à la Real/Quicktime/Flash and releasing VP8 as a royalty free, open alternative. Fuck Google for digitizing hundreds of old books and magazines on a daily basis. Fuck Google for developing one of the best web browsers in existence. Fuck Google for everything they've done for the Internet as a whole.

Did Google announce their plan to burn down orphanages yesterday or something?
Admirale_X
Don't fuck with around with that anti Google topics.
Its serious business.. dont try it.
Rukario

Loginer wrote:

gratis
THE GERMANS HAVE LOGINER IN THEIR HANDS!
Admirale_X
The German Lobby kicks ass
Topic Starter
Ph0X
Loginer: You forgot the #1 streaming video service, the #1 email service, the #1 search engine, the best phone OS, arguably the best map service with view of streets, the OS that boots in less than 10seconds, and their upcoming googlemusic/googlegames.

And I'm not getting into their less popular stuff like picasa, earth, sketchup, reader, picnik (holyshit didn't know they owned picnik), etc

As I type this, I myself realized how fucking big google is and got scared. But still, looking at every single one of those services, I gotta admit, they did a fucking good job, and I'll trust them with anything else they do.

I am now their sexslave.
Admirale_X
Oh yes. Google definetly kicks ass. Specially Mail is a revolution. Easy to use, minimalstic, quick search, 7GByte space and no freakin' spam mails from the developers.

This hot features actually kill the fact that they use your E-Mail information for relevant advertising.. privacy is overrated!
Rukario
Youtube
in a bad way.
'nuff said.
Mismagius

Rukarioman wrote:

Youtube
in a bad way.
'nuff said.
YouTube =/= 99% of YouTube users.

...or not.
Topic Starter
Ph0X
What BlueDragon said. You shouldn't judge the service google offers by the people who use it.
Also, speaking of google:
http://www.technologyreview.com/computing/26093/
mekadon_old

Loginer wrote:

Yeah, fuck Google for pushing the U.S. towards a level of net neutrality, limited as it may be. Fuck Google for taking matters in their own hands and giving you guys the fastest Internet infrastructure on the planet. Fuck Google for providing people with some of the best services on the Internet gratis. Fuck Google for giving people a good, FOSS alternative to iOS, at no cost to phone makers. Fuck Google for stepping in when H.264 is about to ruin the web à la Real/Quicktime/Flash and releasing VP8 as a royalty free, open alternative. Fuck Google for digitizing hundreds of old books and magazines on a daily basis. Fuck Google for developing one of the best web browsers in existence. Fuck Google for everything they've done for the Internet as a whole.

Did Google announce their plan to burn down orphanages yesterday or something?
lol
adam2046

mekadon wrote:

lol
You've got my vote for post of the year.
Topic Starter
Ph0X

adam2046 wrote:

mekadon wrote:

lol
You've got my vote for post of the year.
k
Pokebis
What is this thread about?
Zekira
The dependence of itnernet.
mekadon_old
An opposite of independence
TKiller
8/19 = 0,42105263157894736842105263157895
Firo Prochainezo
*mind blown*