forum

OMW #5 (2v2) [10k-40k] - finals

posted
Total Posts
show more
-Haruki
Why you didnt pick 2014/15/16 Maps?(I know there are some 2015 Maps but its like 50/50) Like realy this mappool is out of date. >But maybe that has its reasons< ?

I asked a few people & they were also of the opinion that's the Mappool out of date is.

Zeonive:Is this NoMod? I play only 230BPM> NoMod
-Haruki:ME TOO
You should add more 200> BPM on NoMod...
Best you begin with Picking 2015 Maps

Take my criticism not too serious , but you have to work on the mappool.
gl with your Tournament

-Haruki
Topic Starter
przepson

[Haruki-Sagae] wrote:

Why you didnt pick 2014/15/16 Maps?(I know there are some 2015 Maps but its like 50/50) Like realy this mappool is out of date. >But maybe that has its reasons< ?

I asked a few people & they were also of the opinion that's the Mappool out of date is.

Zeonive:Is this NoMod? I play only 230BPM> NoMod
-Haruki:ME TOO
You should add more 200> BPM on NoMod...
Best you begin with Picking 2015 Maps

Take my criticism not too serious , but you have to work on the mappool.
gl with your Tournament

-Haruki
Oh man, but you know best mappols have all of things? ( i mean streams, jumps, aternates, OLD MAPS TOO [best example - OWC, Global.... but ok.... if someone can't play old maps [we didn't put any crap maps], then on start must say "oooo why old maps... HATE". Some people like it)

About high bpm - yea, maybe not much, but this is first week mappol - i can't add on start half maps "supra-speedy" on 10-50k rank tour

I just defend right, i don't understand why you want only freshy maps, but ok, this is your criticism
-Haruki

przepson wrote:

Oh man, but you know best mappols have all of things? ( i mean streams, jumps, aternates, OLD MAPS TOO [best example - OWC, Global.... but ok.... if someone can't play old maps [we didn't put any crap maps], then on start must say "oooo why old maps... HATE". Some people like it)
Its okay if there 1/4 Old maps but like 50/50 is just stupid in my opinion. If atleast 2015 Maps had been there, but i saw like only 1.
I once had a long discussion with Zeonive why i shouldnt pick 2010/12 Maps.

Zeonive wrote:

Why you should pick the worse, if there is already something better
And 2015/16 Maps are realy better then 2010/12

przepson wrote:

i can't add on start half maps "supra-speedy" on 10-50k rank tour
I dont get it, why? Cause the mopst people in this Tournament are 10k-25k and i think they are able to play 200bpm> . By the way 200bpm> is not "supra-speedy" in my opinion its the standart (even for 30k-50k).

Just once more, i'm just saying my opinion :c
Topic Starter
przepson
MAPPACK WEEK 1 ADDED
On mappols site (under of tb)

Its okay if there 1/4 Old maps but like 50/50 is just stupid in my opinion.
EEEEE, ok, 3 old maps and 1 really old..... 50/50 so real p-p

And 2015/16 Maps are realy better then 2010/12
For you, but for some peoples no (only i have 4 friends who love old maps), and this is tour - you need play all things - if you don't like old map - then you have bans (YEA BANS - one thing when you delete on your tour in group stage -,-)
That's y we try to put every type of maps.

I dont get it, why? Cause the mopst people in this Tournament are 10k-25k and i think they are able to play 200bpm> . By the way 200bpm> is not "supra-speedy" in my opinion its the standart (even for 30k-50k).
Well, this is controversial subject, some peoples like it, some no (ex me). We have completed all mappols and i can tell you on next mappols be little more high bpm (but not so many - I'm not going to favor one type)

I just explain our decissions
-Haruki

przepson wrote:

For you, but for some peoples no (only i have 4 friends who love old maps), and this is tour - you need play all things - if you don't like old map - then you have bans (YEA BANS - one thing when you delete on your tour in group stage -,-)
That's y we try to put every type of maps.
I know that i need to play all things , thats didnt the problem. I just dont like the Mappool(with this Maps qq).
I would tell you why i did deleted my bans in my Tournament(groupstage), but my English is just too bad for that so im sorry ;_;
You did try to put very type of maps, but i see only 190< maps (I think 2 Maps are over 190bpm) or im wrong?

przepson wrote:

Well, this is controversial subject, some peoples like it, some no (ex me). We have completed all mappols and i can tell you on next mappols be little more high bpm (but not so many - I'm not going to favor one type)
I hope you're not lying to me :c
Topic Starter
przepson

[Haruki-Sagae] wrote:

I know that i need to play all things , thats didnt the problem. I just dont like the Mappool(with this Maps qq).
I would tell you why i did deleted my bans in my Tournament(groupstage), but my English is just too bad for that so im sorry ;_;
You did try to put very type of maps, but i see only 190< maps (I think 2 Maps are over 190bpm) or im wrong?

I hope you're not lying to me :c
I'm not lying, but don't except 10 maps p-p
Genji
Team brainpower needs to play on sundays, I work all saturdays
Topic Starter
przepson

B0aty wrote:

Ok, Then you accept 2 matches in a row (if loose first) on Sunday?
Genji

przepson wrote:

B0aty wrote:

Ok, Then you accept 2 matches in a row (if loose first) on Sunday?
Thats fine.
Vina del Mar
And the streamers? :o
Moreon
Is there any streamers or no stream ? ;p
OskaRRRitoS

Moreon wrote:

Is there any streamers or no stream ? ;p

B0aty wrote:

And the streamers? :o
I believe https://www.twitch.tv/recushio will stream the Tournament.
Genji
The link for Houkago stride is missing on the google doc
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/701940&m=0
Topic Starter
przepson

B0aty wrote:

The link for Houkago stride is missing on the google doc
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/701940&m=0
O, i lost this
Thanks
Topic Starter
przepson
MAPPACK WEEK 2 ADDED
Shedule too

Sorry everyone for non stream on first week - i hope be on second
Genji
These mappools are pretty disappointing..
considering dropping out of the tournament because of it tbh, a lot of these maps are not the type of maps I'd include in a tournament at all
EDIT: to clarify, I don't think these are bad maps at all, I just feel they're not fit for competetive mappools
Terriama
As the organisators of the tournament, we are very sorry that there wouldn't be any streams on Twitch as our streamer(Recushio) lost his internet for a long time.
We then decided that in the next tournaments, there will be more streamers in case of something like that happening again.
Topic Starter
przepson
Mappool, mappack and schedule week 3 added

Hope you enjoy!
[ BRS ]
can I get 9k ranks during participated in tournament?
Terriama
As long as you are between 9000 and 40000 rank it is ok.
Topic Starter
przepson
STREAM ALIVE

Link to stream on first post
Topic Starter
przepson
Live final mappol showcase will be today 16:00 utc
Topic Starter
przepson
FINAL MAPPOOL AND SCHEDULE RELASED
But remember on final week will be 2 mappools (look on challonge)
Topic Starter
przepson
Important info :!:
Today will be some changes on schedule