give Tyler1 a sub button BabyRage !
lol
dont uderstand the urf hype
????
Rurree

lol wrote:

dont uderstand the urf hype
????
I hate this mode because people keep on playing Alistar if he's not banned.
loga9999

Lybydose wrote:

Serious thread this time because the other topics were just random CAPSLOCK with no information at all.

League of Legends is a Free-to-Play PC game based on DotA. Go here for more information: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/

For those that have never played DotA, HoN, or LoL, the game is essentially an RTS game, but you only control one hero unit with several abilities. Your hero gains levels and abilities over the course of each game you play, and you can buy items to boost your abilities further (these things do not persist to the next game). There is a large number of hero units to choose from, although you need to unlock each hero to play it, unless you want to spend money on the game. The object of the game is the work together with the other players on your team to destroy the enemy team's base.

Player List:

North American Servers
yeahyeahyeahhh - EnderLady
Lybydose - Lybydose
Cyclone - DanDanRevolution
Decay - aLewares
Glass - Disillude
Ephemeral - Ephemeralis
Two - Has
Steven - Стивен
LadySuburu - Kisata
thethorndog - ddthorn
Shinde - ImaCuteLoli

European Servers
Bredbarn - Gabi
Layby - -Xero-
Restore
What the fuck is that and why did you put it here
Cyclohexane
it amuses me now that URF is back how everyone is complaining about how everyone is tryharding harder than in ranked

what a surprise
La Volpe
Tryharding in a mode that is meant to be played for fun....?
Aurani
What the fuck does tryharding even mean?!

I play the game to have fun, and raping the enemy to shit is my idea of fun. So getting called "tryhard" every other game means I did my job fine in pissing off the enemy.
BrokenArrow
Yeah getting called out for "tryharding" is probably the most stupid phrase I've heard since I started playing video games.
Aurani
This must be my new record in raping an enemy that has no afkers, but just sucks damn ass at the game more than even me. Not even 9 minutes.
Mismagius
nice skin ;p

got it from codes I suppose?
Aurani
Thanks! Nay, not codes. :p
Navizel

why

also from another game

Restore
Tank kass boys holy moly
Rurree
tyler1 filling the Gross Gore hole already
Kibbleru

Mr Color wrote:

it amuses me now that URF is back how everyone is complaining about how everyone is tryharding harder than in ranked

what a surprise
ya, ur a tryhard if u play
jax
shaco
wukong
alistar
maolai
blitzcrank
xin zhao
ezreal
ziggs
evelynn
sona
zed
fizz
and about every other champ that beats my champion xdd

edit; forgot ekko and alistar
Rurree

Kibbleru wrote:

Mr Color wrote:

what a surprise
jax
shaco
wukong
alistar
maolai
blitzcrank
xin zhao
ezreal
ziggs
evelynn
sona
zed
fizz
and the most frustrating of them all, ekko

well, actually, alistar may be more irritating.
Restore
Tfw people call you tyler1 because you pick draven
Rurree
I watched tyler1 videos all day and he's entertaining for me idk why xd
Kyonko Hizara

Kibbleru wrote:

Mr Color wrote:

what a surprise
jax
shaco
wukong
alistar
maolai
blitzcrank
xin zhao
ezreal
ziggs
evelynn
sona
zed
fizz
brb time to be the biggest Sona tryhard now :U
Restore
You can't because it's not the weekend anymore
Rurree
NRG just announced that they signed Quas, Santorin and Kiwi.

Thoughts?
Restore
Tyler1 permabanned boys, sad life
chaee
Good.
Aurani
Now if they could ban all of his fanbase, that would be wonderful. :V
Rurree

Close wrote:

Nooooooo ;-;
chaee

Aurani wrote:

Finally, something we both agree on
Hika
ban Aurani pls.
Rurree
Toxicity in League irks me but I'd be a liar if I said I didn't enjoy his streams.

It was a nice and entertaining ride.
Renevant

Close wrote:

I was expecting a nice reaction, but he was actually pretty calm about it
Rurree

Renevant wrote:

Close wrote:

I was expecting a nice reaction, but he was actually pretty calm about it
tbf he did expect it

the recorder made it way too emotional
Restore
Ban me for toxic 473 chat restrictions left boys
La Volpe
Finally done it, so happy. :^)

OzzyOzrock
tyler exploded the last few days, with 10k viewers lol
- M o s h i -
Sad to see the only entertaining LoLstreamer get banned FeelsBadMan, but atleast he made a couple of thousand bucks in these 2-3 weeks. Mission complete I guess. FeelsGoodMan
Aurani

chaee wrote:

Aurani wrote:

Finally, something we both agree on
I'm both sad and surprised to see just how many people watch such a depraved, utter cunt like that guy. I mean, no matter how fucking good you are at the game, if your account gets banned even once you're a major piece of shit to me, because it takes QUITE the toxicity to get banned in League, and he got banned like, what, 17 times?
He should not only get banned but also sued for all that he owns, because the less people like him we have breathing on this planet, the better.

Hika wrote:

ban Aurani pls.
Fite me 1v1 IRL faggit

I'm unbannable you mongrel. :V

Edit:
This fucking pain. I buy 20 chests/keys and get DJ Sona, Mecha Sion, Niggerfrost Anivia, Myparentshavetoomuchmoney Ezreal (too bad I already own it so gg disenchanted), 8 legendaries, a few legacy ones and Riot Kayle (idk, someone said it might be kinda rare to get via chests) and I can't unlock any of those because I didn't get any trash skins that I can disenchant......... and they don't even allow you to buy more chests from those sales until 24 hours expire, so great.
Restore
Ok aurani you're actually a complete waste of space. "Sue him for everything he owns." Are you ok? It's a game you fuckin mongol, now go hang yourself from your ceiling fan like the edgy cunt you are pls and ty
- M o s h i -

Aurani wrote:

Niggerfrost Anivia
Edgy.

lmao
Aurani

Close wrote:

Ok aurani you're actually a complete waste of space. "Sue him for everything he owns." Are you ok? It's a game you fuckin mongol, now go hang yourself from your ceiling fan like the edgy cunt you are pls and ty
Let me rephrase that for you.

If you were to ask me what I personally would do, I'd send both him and all of his fans into concentration camps and suffocate them in the worst possible way. Edgy? Do I look like I give a fuck? :V
show more