How Quickly Did You Improve?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
BatFitch

Khelly wrote:

BatFitch wrote:

I literally got my tablet today, and for some reason it feels so much more natural. I've read many posts about how people thought getting tablet was going to instantly make them better and how disappointed they were that that wasn't true, but in my case it worked wonders. Was already clearing maps I couldn't clear yesterday with mouse :3
FC > Pass
Logically. Still though. I'm still a total tard at this game eh, lemme have my moments of joy ;)
Rosten
I started playing actively give or take a month (39 days) ago. Went from rank 383k to rank 95k (1392 pp) with 53 hours of playtime and 4.7k playcount. Idk that's just me though, I think I might be a little ahead of the curve as far as improvement rate goes though. I'd record milestones but I don't have a userpage to do it (minors can't get supporter ; _ ;, no credit card for me)
Yuudachi-kun
I laugh whenever you use rank as a metric because I can say I reached rank 26k in a week from getting a tablet but that was only 2000pp back then and not the 3,000pp that it is now. When I had 3,000pp it was rank 10k.
Rosten

Khelly wrote:

I laugh whenever you use rank as a metric because I can say I reached rank 26k in a week from getting a tablet but that was only 2000pp back then and not the 3,000pp that it is now. When I had 3,000pp it was rank 10k.
Performance graph doesn't show PP.

That said I definitely didn't have any meaningful amount back before I started playing seriously.
Yuudachi-kun

Rosten wrote:

Khelly wrote:

Performance graph doesn't show PP.

That said I definitely didn't have any meaningful amount back before I started playing seriously.
There's a chrome addon that does this for you. I forgot what its name was. Also https://ameobea.me/osutrack/
Caenis
Rosten

Khelly wrote:

There's a chrome addon that does this for you. I forgot what its name was. Also https://ameobea.me/osutrack/
That's a cool website, thanks.

I don't think it shows my PP over time since I didn't use it back then. It does show my average PP, which used to be 20, and is now 60.

Although it's kind of diluted by all the shitty scores I have from playing MP
KupcaH
In the first month of playing I was #121,886.
Second month #59,027
18 Days after that, I'm 38,581.
But I'm kinda big noob, since most of my pp plays are tv size. :c
DeathHydra
Almost 5 months of playing, currently have 4170 pp
Can singletap around 210 bpm(tapping-wise, I can do 220, but I can't aim it well, especially if it's a constant 1/2 jumps)
Can stream around 200 bpm. Not for long though, my stamina still sucks
LegendaryItami
I started playing osu! about 3 days ago, not even knowing one side of a slider from thee other.
Now im at 247pp with a 95% hit accuracy, I dont really have anything to compare that to but I feel like I improved at least decently. :)
Yolshka
I think I started playing 2 years ago, then took it seriously last year.
~6M hits & rank 45k.
Ew...But whatever.
It's different for people, some people have to play more than others, but really, that's like such a quality problem to have.
KanoSet
for about 1 year and 4 months of activity i got 3500 pp *cries*
-Makishima S-
1 year and 5 months to be able to start clicking 5* maps and 3,3k pp
Xyrus_old_1
For the 1st 3 months, I wasn't very active. 3 months of playing more and I managed to get my 1st FC on a 5* map and 2.5k PP.

DeathAdderz wrote:

Almost 5 months of playing, currently have 4170 pp

Can singletap around 210 bpm(tapping-wise, I can do 220, but I can't aim it well, especially if it's a constant 1/2 jumps)
Can stream around 200 bpm. Not for long though, my stamina still sucks
*cries harder than KanoSet*
Helyana
[self-deleted]
Caenis
Creyz
Dunno,I mean,I started 2 years ago and only have about 110 hours.I'm now at 41k and I'm not really climbing because im unmotivated as hell.I play random maps and sometimes get good pp.But yeah feeling unmotivated because of my acc alone,can't really improve it.7/10 of my top plays are A's ;-;
KupcaH

Yuno Nikusu wrote:

KupcaH wrote:

Second month #59,027
pp farming is disgusting

also mouse only is Superior
I'm just playing songs that I like.
Yuudachi-kun
He doesn't actually know what he's talking about
uberpancake

Yuno Nikusu wrote:

KupcaH wrote:

Second month #59,027
pp farming is disgusting

also mouse only is Superior
Mouse only is inferior and you need to be a fucking idiot to play that shitty-ass playstyle.

And also people can play whatever maps they want lol. Who cares
Caenis
Endaris

uberpancake wrote:

Mouse only is inferior and you need to be a fucking idiot to play that shitty-ass playstyle.

Just ignore the troll [bravepost]
Yuudachi-kun

Endaris wrote:

uberpancake wrote:

Just ignore the troll [bravepost]
No, it's scary because he's actually sincere.
Caenis
uberpancake
Sorry I suffer from terminal social unawareness. Excuse me for having one of my episodes there
Pituophis
Very very slowly.
Zalaria
What is this improvement you speak of ;-;
AURELIJUS
After six months I've finally managed to rack up 840+pp.

So like 1pp per beatmap.