forum

Post your Artwork!

posted
Total Posts
show more
euree

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

euree wrote:

Something quick. A freebie art for someone.

Is that an OC or is that character from somewhere?
It's an avatar request from gaiaonline where you dress up your avatar and stuff. This is from my freebie art thread on that website. I draw avatar requests over there once or twice a day for practice. Just some sketches tho nothing too fancy and time consuming.

Another one
Kyonko Hizara

euree wrote:

It's an avatar request from gaiaonline where you dress up your avatar and stuff. This is from my freebie art thread on that website. I draw avatar requests over there once or twice a day for practice. Just some sketches tho nothing too fancy and time consuming.

Another one
I haven't been on GaiaOnline in 6+ years so I would have never guessed that was from there.

Even tho you say those are just sketches they still look really nice.
Ecarnage

wtf happend to colours
Aomi

Ecarnage wrote:

wtf happend to colours
Lovely, as always. <3
-ryusakihatsue-

megumin from konosuba
best gril of the season fite me jk
Pawsu

-ryusakihatsue- wrote:

megumin from konosuba
really cute! the style is so fitting aaah
Ecarnage

-ryusakihatsue- wrote:

megumin from konosuba
dats adorable

Kei
I almost forgot that drawing is a good way to relax and distract myself sooo I'm getting back to it

edit: welp here's another one lol

Pawsu
life's been scary lately. but i'll get through it! some vent art that really helped me relax

full quality: http://fav.me/d9xihwx
Kei

Pawsu wrote:

life's been scary lately. but i'll get through it! some vent art that really helped me relax
That's cute!

I understand how much vent art helps. In fact I used to draw my emotions every time. ex.: feeling down -> draw depressing stuff.
But lately I've been trying to draw happy and colorful things/characters to cheer up and it really works as well. :D

I drew this today to lift up my spirit and distract myself from negative thoughts and I really liked the outcome tbh

Pawsu

Kei wrote:

I understand how much vent art helps. In fact I used to draw my emotions every time. ex.: feeling down -> draw depressing stuff.
But lately I've been trying to draw happy and colorful things/characters to cheer up and it really works as well. :D

I drew this today to lift up my spirit and distract myself from negative thoughts and I really liked the outcome tbh
i completely understand! for me, it was just hard to express my emotions. i couldnt ever get anything right... ;;
your drawing super cute btw! i looooove the dress and the overall color use. i realllyyy gotta learn how to draw clouds and skies ;;
great job!! c:

heres something i was working on. a gift in progress!
Kei

Pawsu wrote:

i completely understand! for me, it was just hard to express my emotions. i couldnt ever get anything right... ;;
your drawing super cute btw! i looooove the dress and the overall color use. i realllyyy gotta learn how to draw clouds and skies ;;
great job!! c:

Thank you! I love how you use colorful lines for your drawings ♥ your style is very cute.

Tbh I'm bad at drawing backgrounds such as clouds and skies. That one I used is 100% made by myself but I made it with photoshop and then added a paint effect to it. It looks neat and even looks like hand drawn on sai xD but it isn't. I learned how to by following a tutorial I found. I think I have it saved on my PC somewhere. If I find it I would be glad to PM and give it out to you so you can try doing it yourself. I'm happy with the results I've got so far and it's so easy to do. c:
Pawsu

Kei wrote:

Thank you! I love how you use colorful lines for your drawings ♥ your style is very cute.
Tbh I'm bad at drawing backgrounds such as clouds and skies. That one I used is 100% made by myself but I made it with photoshop and then added a paint effect to it. It looks neat and even looks like hand drawn on sai xD but it isn't. I learned how to by following a tutorial I found. I think I have it saved on my PC somewhere. If I find it I would be glad to PM and give it out to you so you can try doing it yourself. I'm happy with the results I've got so far and it's so easy to do. c:
Thank you so much! I like to make it colorful instead of just a bold color...=w=
I'd love to see the tutorial! We should probably move the conversation there anyways.
I'm terrible too, and the thing is... I know I could learn, but I never think of doing so, and using available resources such as tutorials.. ( ̄▽ ̄*)ゞ
Have you ever tried watercolor before? It looks so pretty, but seems kinda hard! D:
Sylux
nya~

Kyonko Hizara

Pawsu wrote:

Kei wrote:

great job!! c:

I too draw my emotions most of the time, even when it is in my pieces that I have to do for school (which most often seems to be pretty negative or sad but whatever it's me).

Also to both of you your styles are super adorable, not sure if I said that before ♥
Kei

Pawsu wrote:

Thank you so much! I like to make it colorful instead of just a bold color...=w=
I'd love to see the tutorial! We should probably move the conversation there anyways.
I'm terrible too, and the thing is... I know I could learn, but I never think of doing so, and using available resources such as tutorials.. ( ̄▽ ̄*)ゞ
Have you ever tried watercolor before? It looks so pretty, but seems kinda hard! D:
I sent you a PM with the tutorial :>

Watercolor like what? do you have any watercolor drawing/image to show me as an example? I'd love to try out even if I fail. It's something I could try to do to keep myself busy. It's fun trying out new stuff! :D

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

Also to both of you your styles are super adorable, not sure if I said that before ♥
Thank you ♥ ♥ your style and drawings are nice as well! As I've said before, it's admirable how much you think through your drawings and give them a special meaning behind. I still can't do that orz

Do you draw digitally as well or only traditionally?
Kyonko Hizara

Kei wrote:

Thank you ♥ ♥ your style and drawings are nice as well! As I've said before, it's admirable how much you think through your drawings and give them a special meaning behind. I still can't do that orz

Do you draw digitally as well or only traditionally?
I only draw traditionally, I know I should try to get used to drawing digitally with my tablet but I never became familiar with how brushes and brush settings worked so nothing was really working out for me.
euree

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

I haven't been on GaiaOnline in 6+ years so I would have never guessed that was from there.

Even tho you say those are just sketches they still look really nice.
Thanks! The design itself looks great as it is
Gaia have changed so much. I used to hangout over there back when Zomg was still starting out. I just got back again to check if anyone I know is still around.
Kyonko Hizara
This is the last piece that I have to do for school, so now after this I can do more fun stuff I want to do instead of stuff that is mandatory.

Orina is one of my most underappreciated characters by me, so blonde wife is most underappreciated wife :U
The colours of her I made very light, as her hair is gold, shirt is white, eyes are blue, nails are aqua, and her skin is very pale as well. She is digging her nails into her skin and opening her face up, and underneath is a gross combination of black, purple, and red. It is meant to show that what is pretty on the outside may not be pretty underneath.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
A little WIP mini project.

Giving life to a dream, turned 8th grader syndrome, turned dream, fantasy world that I had lying around.
This one in particular is meant to be a 'city embedded into a mountain' thing. I haven't drawn the city in yet. The mountain at the middle, I just started working on. Spent roughly 5 hours on this image so far.
I plan to add more details like forestry and finer details on the mountains themselves, as well as the foreground. Currently on the first phase where I just initially draw the base image. :p
Next thing I need to do is to sharpen the edges because it looks way too soft, imo.

Is there anything else I can do to improve on those mountains? I'm completely new to landscape drawing.. ;w;

Oh and also, I used nothing but my mouse to do this.. orz
Pawsu

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

Giving life to a dream, turned 8th grader syndrome, turned dream, fantasy world that I had lying around.
This one in particular is meant to be a 'city embedded into a mountain' thing. I haven't drawn the city in yet. The mountain at the middle, I just started working on. Spent roughly 5 hours on this image so far.
I plan to add more details like forestry and finer details on the mountains themselves, as well as the foreground. Currently on the first phase where I just initially draw the base image. :p
Next thing I need to do is to sharpen the edges because it looks way too soft, imo.

Is there anything else I can do to improve on those mountains? I'm completely new to landscape drawing.. ;w;

this is really good, great job! i love the vibe it gives.
I do recommend perhaps developing the sky more, and adding more "rocks" to the mountains?
either way, this is really good! have you done more paintings similar?
a1l2d3r4e5d6

Pawsu wrote:

I do recommend perhaps developing the sky more, and adding more "rocks" to the mountains?
This is my first try, both with software and in general. I have done something similar in high school, but with still life and basic pastel work because art was mandatory for the first 2 years.

I get what you mean with rocks and yeah, the sky does seem lacking. I feel that more detail needs to be done. Thanks for the feedback!
Pawsu

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

Pawsu wrote:

This is my first try, both with software and in general. I have done something similar in high school, but with still life and basic pastel work because art was mandatory for the first 2 years.

I get what you mean with rocks and yeah, the sky does seem lacking. I feel that more detail needs to be done. Thanks for the feedback!
You should really expand, it's really fun. I do recommend using Paint Tool Sai, it's a great program!

A really sektchy work in progress for yoonsi @ dA!
Sylux
Best grill ♥
Kei
Some I've been working on :D

Kimba
All of your artworks are so good omg
When I was little I cried because I couldn't draw a tree ;w;
Kyonko Hizara

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

I think that the shades that you are using work very nicely together, both with the ones you use with the mountains and with the sky. Your focus on what you want to do next with the composition is good, so I hope you will post the final product.

Kei wrote:

Some I've been working on :D

With both of these, especially with the first one, I am liking more and more how you are very definite with your style, but you work well with giving each character, whether they be yours or not, their own personality with how they look.
Synergyze

I wanted to make it my profile image, but it's too big ;-;

Something I did recently

Hoped you liked :) - Syn
-ryusakihatsue-

Sylux6 wrote:

Best grill ♥
SCreAMiNG
damnnnn
osu has so many hidden talent
Qiyana
At school a few weeks ago,,,

chaee

Sylux6 wrote:

Best grill ♥
k
a1l2d3r4e5d6

chaee wrote:

Sylux6 wrote:

Best grill ♥
k
It's genuinely them if you look thoroughly. ;p
Cripple
I did this a while ago :)
Pawsu
all i do is wips rip ( ̄▽ ̄*)ゞ
a wip of mary kozakura from kagerou projects! pretty happy with this. i think i'll finish and make it into a speedpaint :3
Sycranet
Some study training i did not so long ago. I'm aiming for a Tite Kubo "style", with a anime realistic look i guess :)

Sylux6 wrote:

Best grill ♥

chaee wrote:

k
Actually, Sylux draw most of the time on stream on Twitch, and i don't know about this one, but i can assure you he draw really well
Sylux
Happy Birthday Maki ^w^
Ecarnage
Sketch vs finished product

euree
Here are some stuff I did recently :)

doodle
doodle of some random girl for stress relief done in Photoshop CS6

commission from cutesu
Took me waaay too long but I finally finished this commission yeeessss >ᴗ<

request on gaiaonline
Still haven't finished the lineart but hopefully I could color it soon