forum

[Discography] Tokyo 7th Sisters

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
NicoHolic777

Tokyo 7th Sisters is a (Japanese) fully voiced rhythm + idol raising simulation game developed by Donuts, released in February 2014 for iOS and November 2014 for Android.

I just loved the songs! Too bad that we haven't seen any of these songs in beatmaps. So, here's a discography project! Both full size and game size are accepted! Multiple claims/beatmaps are also accepted!
Curently have 24 songs and a new song added to the game every 3-4 weeks!

This is a public Discography, anyone can join! Please join so we could have even more good songs in osu!

The Story
In the year 2032, the legendary idol unit "7th Sisters" suddenly retired from the industry and disappeared. That was the end of the idol industry... until two years later, when a young glory-seeking employee is appointed to be the leader of Tokyo's next generation idol studio, "777 (Three Seven)", commonly referred to as Nanastar. However, the city continues to believe that idols are a thing of the past, and Nanastar is no exception. Their slump continues, but one day a mysterious and beautiful female manager approaches you and says, "If the idols of the past are gone, we'll just have to make new idols! True "sisters" linked by powerful bonds!" The story of the idols of the future, the Nanastar Sisters, will now unfold.

Credit: http://sisters.kouhi.me

List of Songs - Sorted by Order of Appearance
Original language metadata in brackets.

7th Sisters (セブンスシスターズ) -- Star☆Glitter
(Game Size MP3)(Full Size MP3)
unclaimed

WITCH NUMBER 4 -- PRIZM♪RIZM
unclaimed

SiSH -- AOZORA TRAIN
unclaimed

NI+CORA -- Omoi APPROACH (オ・モ・イ アプローチ)
unclaimed

Sanbon Ribbon (サンボンリボン) -- Taikutsu Ribbon (たいくつりぼん)
unclaimed

4U -- Watashi Ai forU!! (ワタシ・愛・forU!!)
unclaimed

KARAKURI -- B.A.A.B.
unclaimed

777☆SISTERS -- H-A-J-I-M-A-R-I-U-T-A!!
game size claimed by [ KukiLoli ]

777☆SISTERS -- Cocoro Magical
unclaimed

7th Sisters (セブンスシスターズ) -- Sparkle☆Time!!
unclaimed

777☆SISTERS -- KILL☆ER☆TUNE☆R
unclaimed

4U -- Hello...my friend
unclaimed

Sanbon Ribbon (サンボンリボン) -- CloverXClover
unclaimed

NI+CORA -- Girls Talk!!
unclaimed

SiSH -- Onegai☆My Boy (お願い☆My Boy)
unclaimed

777☆SISTERS -- Bokura Wa Aozora Ni Naru (僕らは青空になる)
unclaimed

777☆SISTERS -- FUNBARE☆RUNNER
(Full Size MP3)
unclaimed

WITCH NUMBER 4 - SAKURA
(Full Size MP3)
unclaimed

KARAKURI -- -Zero
(Full Size MP3)
unclaimed

4U -- TREAT OR TREAT?
(Full Size MP3)
unclaimed

Le☆S☆Ca -- YELLOW
(Full Size MP3)
unclaimed

777☆SISTERS -- Snow in "I love you"
unclaimed

Le☆S☆Ca -- Behind Moon
(Full Size MP3)
unclaimed

7th Sisters (セブンスシスターズ) -- SEVENTH HAVEN
(Full Size MP3)
full size claimed by LadyNameless

7th Sisters (セブンスシスターズ) -- FALLING DOWN
(Full Size MP3)
unclaimed

NEW! WITCH NUMBER 4 -- RobberXLover (ラバXラバ)
unclaimed

NEW! NI+CORA -- You Can't Win
unclaimed

NEW! SiSH -- Sayonara Rainy Lady (さよならレイニーレイディ)
unclaimed

NEW! Sanbon Ribbon (サンボンリボン) -- Sekai no Himitsu (Secret of the World) (セカイのヒミツ)
unclaimed

NEW! Haru Jika(Small) (はる☆ジカ(ちいさな)) -- HANE Ru!! (ハネ☆る!!)
unclaimed

NEW! Instrumental -- I need you ~「僕らは青空になる」original piano arrange~
unclaimed

NEW! Haru Kasukabe (CV: Minami Shinoda) (春日部ハル (CV: 篠田 みなみ) -- Mata Ashita (See You Tomorrow) (またあした )
unclaimed

-More to come!-
Full Size Credit: LadyNameless

NOTE: I use "--" to seperate between Artists and titles (to prevent confusion of -Zero). Original metadata are provided in brackets.

Fun Facts
1. The game takes place in 2034, in Tokyo-7th; Special Govermental Area of Entertainment. The player takes the role of 支配人(Shihainin -
Chief Manager) and the responsibility to raise idols, along with 'Rokusaki Coney'.
2. 7th Sisters (セブンスシスターズ) was the legendary idol unit consists of 6 girls, and leaded by 'Nanasaki Nicole' (notice the names! :D ). Debuted in 2030, and suddenly retired without any known reason in 2032.
3. 777☆SISTERS, pronunced 'Three Seven Sisters', is the game's main unit consists of 12 main characters. Their debut single is 'H-A-J-I-M-A-R-I-U-T-A!!".
4. There are many sub-units of 777☆SISTERS. Those are NI+CORA, SiSH, WITCH NUMBER 4 and Sanbon Ribbon (サンボンリボン).
5. Another sub-unit, Le☆S☆Ca, is the only unit that consists of 3 secondary characters.
6. There are currently two rival units, 4U and KARAKURI.
7. 4U is a three-member musical idol band.
8. KARAKURI is a unit of twin sisters. They are treated as one single character in the game and in fact, only one voice actor voiced both sisters.
9. The voice actors both voice the characters and sing their songs. There are no guest singers.
10. There was a 1st Anniversary Live, "H-A-J-I-M-A-L-I-V-E!!", where the voice actors perform LIVE on stage in Zepp Tokyo. The 2nd Anniversary Live, "Into the 2nd Gear", is announced to be in August.
Thanks a lot for your hard work! :) Will update this thread as often as I could, until we have all the current songs as beatmaps!
Topic Starter
NicoHolic777
PM me or post here to get your claims and beatmaps sticked in this Discography!

Latest Update: Added full size MP3s courtesy of LadyNameless! Thanks! :)
riffy
There is absolutely no need to post so often, use the Edit button if there is anything important to update. If you want more attention, ask people via PM or in #modhelp if you want them to join the project!
LadyNameless
Omg I didn't know there were other fans on here! :O I have full versions of most of the songs if you're interested. Also I've been working on 7th Seventh Haven, Since I'm still new to OSU it might not be very good..but I'm trying my best! :D
-Atri-
:o
Topic Starter
NicoHolic777

LadyNameless wrote:

Omg I didn't know there were other fans on here! :O I have full versions of most of the songs if you're interested. Also I've been working on 7th Seventh Haven, Since I'm still new to OSU it might not be very good..but I'm trying my best! :D
I'll add that as a claim on Seventh Haven. And yes, if you're happy to share a download link to them, it would help this project a lot! Thanks!
LadyNameless
Haha looks like everyone's gonna get a peek at the new song, I'm so happy to help! Seventh Haven is taking longer then I thought.... :?
Topic Starter
NicoHolic777
Ah, the 2nd Album is coming out, so the girls have been releasing a lot of new songs! Added two more!
Ongaku
Dude, I love you.

I'm gonna try and map most of these
Desov2
I made a set of beatmaps for the main menu theme of the game. (they are here). I have the song as well (obviously) so I guess I can pm that to you.

I might try and help out with some others as well. I new to mapping, but it was pretty fun.
-Nya-
This project looks interesting to me and the songs are cool as well. I'll probably see how many I can start mapping~
Topic Starter
NicoHolic777
Thanks, everyone! This project is looking good!
And with the 2nd album is coming out, I'll update the song list very soon!
-Nya-
Just saying that I started mapping the first song's game size (star glitter)
Topic Starter
NicoHolic777
I'm locking in SAKURA as a project this fall break.