forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Renevant
Was never ahead in gold and probably the worst team I could ever play against.

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends. ... b=overview

I was so happy during the final push.
Lacrimae
just got cussed by a bronzie
well i blocked them : ))
Aurani
What do you have against Bronzies, we're people too you know! :V
Aomi
Aomi

Ascension is sooo fun :D
Mizukashii

Aomi wrote:

Ascension is sooo fun :D

yesss <3 <3 Ascension is really fun
imagine ez to queue in crystal scar now <3
Mizukashii

Lacrimae wrote:

fuck LoL PH
you get called dumb for no fucking reason

calling me like that makes me improve then when I got fed i go salty on them :>
Navizel
tfw no Ohq for summer lcs
Renevant
RIP solo queue

Edit:
My first game of Ascension went nicely. I never died after I ascended and was one-shotting through full AP Janna shields.
Navizel
Can riot just use their other channels and cast NA playoffs already. I've already fallen asleep twice because of EU. Or at least bring back season four meta ffs
Xiz

Navizel wrote:

Can riot just use their other channels and cast NA playoffs already. I've already fallen asleep twice because of EU. Or at least bring back season four meta ffs
League new baseball confirmed
Renevant
oh god

4th place curse
Navizel
inb4 clg vs tsm finals and tl goes 4th again

fuck I hate scripts
Cyclohexane

This series was one of the biggest shitshows I have ever seen, but this was funny.
Rurree
Summer hype.
La Volpe
So satisfying when you see your adc destroy the whole enemy team. :')
Navizel
CLG vs TSM finals again. IMT will go against TL so TL can be 4th again. Riot isn't even trying to be subtle anymore.
BrokenArrow
mah boys
Hika
I will love my team forever
fuck u TSM burn in a hole I even changed my lanyard cause u suck
Restore
The amount of boosted animals is disgusting holy fuckin moly
chaee

Close wrote:

qtpie is that u
Restore

chaee wrote:

Close wrote:

qtpie is that u
It me
Dainesl
somewhat irrelevant because it's an aram, and who cares about those right B)

but this is what happens when you get ridiculously hardcarried by your team's cc and extra damage

Mismagius
i've been trying to play aram only lately but it feels like the enemy team comp is ALWAYS stronger than yours
Hika
nah
Aurani
If you use your rerolls wisely and if you're certain that you're one of the better players in your team, you'll win at least 55% of your arams. I must know because I suck ass even after 2.5k battles there.
Restore
2.5k arams what the fuck
Mismagius

Aurani wrote:

If you use your rerolls wisely and if you're certain that you're one of the better players in your team, you'll win at least 55% of your arams. I must know because I suck ass even after 2.5k battles there.
yeah, I mean my team isn't completely bad, but their team always has either veigar, lux, morgana, nautilus, or any other very good champion at ARAM while my team has stuff like udyr or evelynn
Aurani

Close wrote:

2.5k arams what the fuck
Played since s1, quit in s3 and have since only played an occasional aram. If I had more time on my hands, I'd probably have more than 8k. Many veterans of the game I know have either never returned or have just played arams after returning, as the game is now heavily focused on standardised winning, rather than innovative, fun games.
I can no longer play Alistar or Maokai mid without being called a faggot or a retard or someone wishing me cancer, and Riot has made sure that those kind of picks are viable only against utter retards and that their place is either on top or jungle.

Tl;dr - Over the last few years, Riot has strategically castrated the game and made it into a sterile cashcow, so arams are far more fun than the Rift.

Blue Dragon wrote:

yeah, I mean my team isn't completely bad, but their team always has either veigar, lux, morgana, nautilus, or any other very good champion at ARAM while my team has stuff like udyr or evelynn
Nah, that's just bias. :p
I don't know for your teammates, but you can definitely maximize your "luck" if you only reroll if the champ is COMPLTELY unplayable *cough* Renekton *cough* and if you DO have to reroll, make sure that it's every other game so as to not fall in the "0 rerolls left" pit the next time you queue up.
Rurree
Have always avoided ARAM in PH server because toxicity levels go beyond the roof every single game.
Justykanna

Close wrote:

2.5k arams what the fuck
I have a friend who used to spam ARAMs. She's probably pretty close to that.
Kibbleru

Rurree wrote:

Have always avoided ARAM in PH server because toxicity levels go beyond the roof every single game.
>aram
>toxic

what the fuck
Mismagius
ARAM has a lot of quite nice people in BR server. The toxic people appear sometimes but they're never alone, they're usually with their friends so it's easy to report them
Aurani
I agree, most of the toxic as fuck players I've met on aram were with their fuckbuddies, as they apparently lack the balls to troll or offend when they don't have others backing them up.
Navizel
I feel like people are forgetting lol ph is next level shit
Justykanna

Aurani wrote:

I agree, most of the toxic as fuck players I've met on aram were with their fuckbuddies, as they apparently lack the balls to troll or offend when they don't have others backing them up.
I've met VERY few toxic players in ARAM... It's a laid back silly mode. I never understood why people need to be toxic there.
Or in Summoner's Rift for that very matter. Some people just enjoy badmouthing teammates apparently.
Aurani
Some people indeed derive pleasure from bringing pain unto others for no reason what-so-ever. In my opinion it is the most pathetic form of pleasure one can indulge in.
Justykanna

Aurani wrote:

Some people indeed derive pleasure from bringing pain unto others for no reason what-so-ever. In my opinion it is the most pathetic form of pleasure one can indulge in.
People forget that it's a team game sometimes. Strange. -_-
Lacrimae

Kibbleru wrote:

Rurree wrote:

>aram
>toxic

what the fuck
welcome to LoL PH
Aurani
Interestingly enough, an hour ago I've met the most toxic aram player yet.

The guy wished all of my teammates cancer, spammed the chat multiple times with "I'll do X to your mother" type of messages, fed 20 kills and lastly quit the game. I've never seen THAT kind of toxicity on aram before.
show more