Learning AR10 + Asking for some nomod ar10 5* songs

posted
Total Posts
show more
Railey2

Write wrote:

Railey2 wrote:

To each their own.
What do you mean by this? im simply saying rushing things is bad. foundation is needed or the building collapses in on it self A strong foundation creates a Stable building that will last. im not saying dont play ar 10 but you pretty much summed up what i intended xd
You came across as a bit unfriendly with the swearing and stuff :<

especially this part: "jesus christ slow the fuck down you're 50k what do you need ar 10 for when the majority of the maps that exist are ar 9"
sounds a bit condescending.
Topic Starter
Florrow
not planning on focusing on AR10, really.
Seemed like a quick idea to start playing a bit of HR here and there, since i kinda like the small circle size in some cases.
My 6k friends recommended me to start playing with mods starting from 4kpp so i'll just stick with that
Dre-

Railey2 wrote:

You came across as a bit unfriendly with the swearing and stuff :<

especially this part: "jesus christ slow the fuck down you're 50k what do you need ar 10 for when the majority of the maps that exist are ar 9"
sounds a bit condescending.
Yea haha sorry about that.

Also i would listen to your 6k friends they seem to know what they are talking about
Yuudachi-kun
There are nonrelevant 5 star ar10 maps until thise maps become really hard and approach 6*+ iirc
winber1
everyone keeps telling people to stop being ambitious. like boi maybe this is he next cookiezi, STOP MANG, ENTER THE CHILL ZONE. CHILL ZONEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

play hr
chainpullz

winber1 wrote:

everyone keeps telling people to stop being ambitious. like boi maybe this is he next cookiezi, STOP MANG, ENTER THE CHILL ZONE. CHILL ZONEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

play hr
If he was the next cookiezi tho he would actually just play hr tho. Hes obviously not the next cookiezi tho cus he can't keep up with the HR.
The Gambler
Oh, someone trying to learn AR10 before their time?

I'll see you on the other side. Make sure your acc stays intact
chainpullz

The Gambler wrote:

Oh, someone trying to learn AR10 before their time?

I'll see you on the other side. Make sure your acc stays intact
I started playing AR10 when I had ~2500pp and my acc is still intact. Maybe you just suck?
ithgyu
your acc isnt intact its shit. But having shit acc once doesnt mean you cant learn to improve it, and ruining your acc can always be unruined
caren_sk maps

II Jelli II wrote:

your acc isnt intact its shit. But having shit acc once doesnt mean you cant learn to improve it, and ruining your acc can always be unruined
chainpullz' acc is better than most of the players near his rank (at least for od10) lol
Yuudachi-kun
How to acc

E m i

II Jelli II wrote:

your acc isnt intact its shit.
i mean why not both xd
AncuL
use any song then change the AR into 10. should work but you cant submit your score
ithgyu
97 overall acc and a number of 95%s with hr, doesnt seem like good acc to me
chainpullz

II Jelli II wrote:

My reading is shit and I put absolutely 0 effort into my top scores. Most of them were done in a few tries. I literally have 50 A's/B's/Sliderbreaks in my top 100 if you doubt me for some reason.

Momiji wrote:

II Jelli II wrote:

your acc isnt intact its shit.
i mean why not both xd
who needs acc anyways xd
ithgyu

chainpullz wrote:

II Jelli II wrote:

My reading is shit and I put absolutely 0 effort into my top scores. Most of them were done in a few tries. I literally have 50 A's/B's/Sliderbreaks in my top 100 if you doubt me for some reason.

id say about 80% of my top plays are within 3 tries, over 50% are 1 tries
Arcane
Well there is a song which i used alot to learn it: Reprise (crn ar10) it's used by alot of people for starting to get into ar 10 anyways goodluck! once you're able to play it the game is way more fun I.M.O.
chainpullz

II Jelli II wrote:

At what point did we go from talking about my accuracy to comparing your stats to mine? You play more than 3x as much as I do, want a cookie?

I can link scores I set 18 months ago and scores I set today on the same maps and my accuracy has clearly improved. I'm not going to direct you to a dictionary because I've had you pegged as a hopeless retard for quite some time now and you've yet to convince me otherwise, but intact is a synonym for undamaged. My accuracy is in fact undamaged.
N0thingSpecial
Let's face it you're all shit
ithgyu

chainpullz wrote:

II Jelli II wrote:

At what point did we go from talking about my accuracy to comparing your stats to mine? You play more than 3x as much as I do, want a cookie?

I can link scores I set 18 months ago and scores I set today on the same maps and my accuracy has clearly improved. I'm not going to direct you to a dictionary because I've had you pegged as a hopeless retard for quite some time now and you've yet to convince me otherwise, but intact is a synonym for undamaged. My accuracy is in fact undamaged.

What im saying is that not retrying a lot doesnt justify bad accuracy. Thats just not being good at accuracy. Thus when you say your accuracy is intact, id say... maybe? just barely?
chainpullz

II Jelli II wrote:

chainpullz wrote:

I'm not going to direct you to a dictionary because I've had you pegged as a hopeless retard

What im saying is that not retrying a lot doesnt justify bad accuracy. Thats just not being good at accuracy. Thus when you say your accuracy is intact, id say... maybe? just barely?
ithgyu
Have fun getting 95%s with hr and tell me more about how undamaged your accuracy is. Try not to be in such denial. But hey, maybe acc isnt for you, at least youre skilled in sick burns like calling someone a hopeless retard.
Railey2

II Jelli II wrote:

Have fun getting 95%s with hr and tell me more about how undamaged your accuracy is. Try not to be in such denial. But hey, maybe acc isnt for you, at least youre skilled in sick burns like calling someone a hopeless retard.
The point is, his acc is good for his rank. He is doing fine for his level of skill. He is playing OD10 at rank 10k. If you compare his acc to yours, you are just missing the point of his comment entirely.

The point is: His acc survived, even though he did learn AR10 early on. You know that it survived because it is pretty good if you compare it to people of HIS rank.
B1rd
95% with HR is good acc.
-Makishima S-

B1rd wrote:

95% with HR is good acc.
Hit Accuracy: 97.2%

For you it might be.

Pure HR player who know how to play this mod and have some notable scores consider 98% as garbage.
TFW Wilchq restart often to get 99%+ because 98% is shit.

@ontopic:

Learning HR is difficult if you dont have good nomod reading on AR9 minimum.
I consider my reading as good one and still, as i try to play HR from time to time - it is difficult.
OD10 too strong.
Infevo
You gotta love it when touchscreen players hatch out of their holes and start telling people what actual skill is.

B1rd

[Taiga] wrote:

B1rd wrote:

95% with HR is good acc.
Hit Accuracy: 97.2%

For you it might be.

Pure HR player who know how to play this mod and have some notable scores consider 98% as garbage.
TFW Wilchq restart often to get 99%+ because 98% is shit.

@ontopic:

Learning HR is difficult if you dont have good nomod reading on AR9 minimum.
I consider my reading as good one and still, as i try to play HR from time to time - it is difficult.
OD10 too strong.
I like how everyone seems to bring up my acc like I actually care about it. Yeah, it takes a real pro to get 99%+ on Setting Sail and Cold Green Eyes and have a higher profile acc as a result.

If you can get 95% acc on most maps with HR, including 150bpm maps with streams, then that is good acc. Because any sort of over/under streaming at that OD will result in all 100s and an acc below 90%. The farming meta just skews with everyone's perception of acc because everyone is playing OD9+ to get the pps. But OD8 was the norm a few years ago, and to be able to get 99.5% on most maps with OD8 shows good rhythm. Instead of playing OD8 on old maps like people used to, they play OD9+ on rhythmically simpler maps.
-Makishima S-
If you can get 95% acc on most maps with HR, including 150bpm maps with streams, then that is good acc.
In this siituation yes, i agree. But you didn't said that properly before.
Right now people still prefer play 150-160 (even 170 at some point) bpm + DT because it gives more pp.

Yeah, it takes a real pro to get 99%+ on Setting Sail and Cold Green Eyes and have a higher profile acc as a result.
If you think it's so easy to acc OD 9.7 then why you don't do this?
Cold green eyes so easy to acc, yeah :^)
N0thingSpecial
mfw I can't aim so I chose to git gud in accuracy. is that so wrong? T_T

tbh you can mash through a map and still get 97% in most TV size maps
-Makishima S-

N0thingSpecial wrote:

mfw I can't aim so I chose to git gud in accuracy. is that so wrong? T_T

tbh you can mash through a map and still get 97% in most TV size maps
Mai boi, acc man, be my friend, we both will chase for acc.

sad and true, that's why 97% is a garbage...
Endie-

B1rd wrote:

95% with HR is good acc.
99% with HR is good acc. 98 is the borderline. 97 is shit.
ithgyu
if you think 95% acc fc with hr is good then you better be playing something fkn hard to acc or its shit
chainpullz

II Jelli II wrote:

if you think 95% acc fc with hr is good then you better be playing something fkn hard to acc or its shit
Jokes on you, I don't play just HR anymore. :P
ithgyu
nice i find nomod and dt players much more impressive than hr. Seems like me and khelly are doomed to not be what we want to be
Yuudachi-kun

II Jelli II wrote:

nice i find nomod and dt players much more impressive than hr. Seems like me and khelly are doomed to not be what we want to be
A sad state of affairs.

SPOILER
[05/04/2016 18:34:26] Ukkometso [VS3025]: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4872152
[05/04/2016 18:34:27] Ukkometso [VS3025]: HR IS TOO HARD
[05/04/2016 18:34:29] Ukkometso [VS3025]: I CAN'T FC THIS SHIT
[05/04/2016 18:35:25] Wet Wet: how many tries?
[05/04/2016 18:35:29] Wet Wet: guessing 1
[05/04/2016 18:35:37] Ukkometso [VS3025]: yes
[05/04/2016 18:35:44] Ukkometso [VS3025]: too much shake
[05/04/2016 18:35:45] Ukkometso [VS3025]: I hate long combo maps
[05/04/2016 18:35:47] Wet Wet: easy
[05/04/2016 18:35:48] Ukkometso [VS3025]: 1774 on that map iirc
[05/04/2016 18:35:49] Ukkometso [VS3025]: no
[05/04/2016 18:35:52] Ukkometso [VS3025]: that was incredibly hard
[05/04/2016 18:35:53] Ukkometso [VS3025]: and I only got 93%
[05/04/2016 18:36:04] Ukkometso [VS3025]: I fc'd 6.5* dt easier than I played this map
[05/04/2016 18:38:19] Ukkometso [VS3025]: hr is too hard
[05/04/2016 20:18:06] Ukkometso [VS3025]: Osu is hard
[05/04/2016 20:18:14] Ukkometso [VS3025]: How did I get 6,090 pp
[05/04/2016 20:18:33] Wet Wet: you chose the hard but more rewarding path
[05/04/2016 20:18:36] Wet Wet: the dt path
[05/04/2016 20:18:50] Ukkometso [VS3025]: I didn't choose HR
B1rd
You know, there's nothing stopping you from playing what you want to.
Railey2
his imperfect rhythm sense :(
Yuudachi-kun
Opportunity cost
-Makishima S-
B1rd still thinks Osu will do him better in CSGO ;^)
show more