Osu! 2016 Spring 1v1 35-70K Tournament!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kwaachi
★ Username : Kwaachi
★ Rank : #37,471
★ What time works best for you? (Include timezones please) : 12PM - 10PM PST
★ Any additional information you might want to include : i stubbed my left toe 2 minutes ago
[ Yui ]

Kwaachi wrote:

★ Any additional information you might want to include : i stubbed my left toe 2 minutes ago
Rip toe
Kwaachi

[ Yui ] wrote:

Kwaachi wrote:

Rip toe
:c
SkyzWai-
★ Username : Issac-w-
★ Rank : #64487
★ What time works best for you? (Include timezones please) : 9PM-12AM (GMT+8)
★ Any additional information you might want to include : my best time would change everyday D:
LouDao
★ Username : ivantcwlkodc
★ Rank : 48K
★ What time works best for you? (Include timezones please) : 9PM to 12AM
★ Any additional information you might want to include: weekends plz
friizd
★ Username : friizd
★ Rank : 38,650
★ What time works best for you? (Include timezones please) : UTC+00:00. During Saturdays i cant play after 6 pm
★ Any additional information you might want to include :Just choked on another tournament so im out for blood!

Edit: Changed my name from rafaelpt5 to friizd :P
Porochu
★ Username : Porochu
★ Rank : 52,151
★ What time works best for you? : (UTC-05:00) 4pm to 9pm on weekdays usually.
★ Any additional information you might want to include : good luck :0
-Promise
★ Username : -Fluffy
★ Rank : #36564
★ What time works best for you? (Include timezones please) : Sat, 12-6pm. Sun 3-6pm (EST)
★ Any additional information you might want to include : Currently tilting
[ Yui ]
★ Username : [ Yui ]
★ Rank : #35468
★ What time works best for you? (Include timezones please) : Sat and Sun, 11a.m.-midnight (MST)
★ Any additional information you might want to include : Will probably drop below 35k before tournament, but in case I don't here is me registering.
midori_wah
Username: dark_assassin16
Time(s) Available: 4-8pm. Central Standard Time, US
Additional Info: I'm horrible at curved streams and fast streams.
Thodderson
★ Username : Thodderson
★ Rank : #36.450
★ What time works best for you? (Include timezones please) : 17:00-21:00 UTC
★ Any additional information you might want to include : in the weekends please
DarkForce9
on freemod do we have to pick a mod or can we be nomod how does it work?
foqu
★ Username : Foqua
★ Rank : 38 591
★ What time works best for you? (Include timezones please) : mon-fri 4pm-9pm, sat 11am-11pm, sun 11am-9pm utc/gmt+3 (finland, summer time)
★ Any additional information you might want to include : well i dont have anything :D
Nekoson
Apredato
★ Username : daredevillj
★ Rank : 52,370
★ What time works best for you? (Include timezones please) : 8.00-11.00 PM CET
★ Any additional information you might want to include : prefer weekends over weekdays
Antiforte
★ Username : [-Haqua-]
★ Rank : #47,492
★ What time works best for you? (Include timezones please) : 2:00PM - 12:00AM (GMT+8)
★ Any additional information you might want to include : I'm more of a 60k in terms of skill, because I've just come back from a long break :)
Doesn't really matter what day it is, I've no work or school.
Xelias
Hi New i'm back lol. I'm just gonna ask some questions regarding the rules.
-Is this going to be played in score v1, or score v2?
-Are there any time/difficulty restrictions on the warmup map? and can you force any mods on warmup?

I'll ask you anymore questions later via pm... Also if you need me to help I will c:
Fellas
★ Username : THESYRUPKIDD
★ Rank : 37K
★ What time works best for you? (Include timezones please) : UTC -6 (1 hr behind newage) Not any time earlier than 9 AM or later than 9 PM
★ Any additional information you might want to include : I'm a god
MeovvCAT
★ Username : MeovvCAT
★ Rank : As of this post #45,105
★ What time works best for you? (Include timezones please) : Anything between 5PM to 2AM (GMT)
★ Any additional information you might want to include : First tournament application, very excited.

EDIT: 16th and 17th qualifiers might be a stretch for me to attend because of personal reasons, but I'll try! I will, however, definitely be able to attend on the 18th. I understand if stretching the date is too much to ask, like I said, I'll do my best to attend on the 16/17th
Nekoson
Megumin-Desu
★ Username : apajuan
★ Rank : 49,436
★ What time works best for you? (Include timezones please) : 8 am - 11 pm (GMT +8)
★ Any additional information you might want to include : :? :? :?
Electoz
★ Username : Electoz
★ Rank : 45,747
★ What time works best for you? (Include timezones please) : 13.00-17.00 UTC
★ Any additional information you might want to include : Nothing I guess? Well this looks fun so why not.
Thanks.
KyuremOfTheIce
★ Username : KyuremOfTheIce
★ Rank : 43,700
★ What time works best for you? (Include timezones please) : 5 pm - 10 pm (EDT)
★ Any additional information you might want to include : Weekends I'm mostly free, 5-10 is weekdays. First tourney, happy to enter!
FlamingRok
★ Username : FlamingRok
★ Rank : 37,890
★ What time works best for you? (Include timezones please) : Monday-Friday, 7:00PM-10:00PM EST. Weekends, 6:00PM-10:00PM EST
★ Any additional information you might want to include : Super rusty, will lose.
LordRayy
★ Username : LordRayy
★ Rank : #60166
★ What time works best for you? (Include timezones please) :
Saturday : 3:30PM-7:30PM (can be exetended to 8:00PM if needed) [CEST]
Sunday : 4:00PM-7:00PM [CEST]
Would prefer Saturday instead of playing a Sunday if possible (still can though)
★ Any additional information you might want to include :
Computer likes to overheat sometimes, may (or may not) cause some problems in tournament between beatmaps (mostly in the multiplayer lobby when it take too much time, don't know why there specially...).
The prefered times above works only for the qualifier stage, the rest will be told when the dates will be known (in case I manage to pass qualifier somehow Kappa)
PS : First tournament ever signed up for :)
Nekoson
Soapymilkshake
★ Username : Soapymilkshake
★ Rank : #58,687
★ What time works best for you? (Include timezones please) : probably from 4 to 9 pm at workdays, and 3 to 11 pm in weekends. (GMT+1)
★ Any additional information you might want to include : Weekends please. This is also my first tournament so i might be pretty nervous when i play.
totozegamer
Hello all =)

★Username of Toto: Totozegamer

★Rank of Toto: actually 47 317 (but I hope I'll grind more PP before this event, of course ; ) )

★What time works best for Toto:
All day of the week, from 9h00 am (UTC +1) to 02H00 am (UTC+1) of the following day (yeah, sleeping time is short, but np ^^ )

★Any additional information Toto might want to include : Nothing special I guess.... maybe just would like to gain some cookies at the end... I don't see anything else to say... Oh, yes, I hope there won't be any vocal chat for this one, kinda ashamed by my english accent ^^

Toto, a casual circle farmer.
SquareTude
★ Username : SquareTude
★ Rank : #55,700
★ What time works best for you? (Include timezones please) : UTC+02:00 but can play pretty much any time.
★ Any additional information you might want to include : GL&HF :)
Xtrax
★ Username : Xtrax2015
★ Rank : 57,654
★ What time works best for you? (Include timezones please) : 5-9 CST
★ Any additional information you might want to include : First tournament hypeeee
Boolmaster Flex
Username : Strat
What time works best for you? (Include timezones please) : weekdays (9-10:30) wekends (3:00-12:00) (all times Eastern Standard Time (NY) in PM)
Any Additional Info: First tournament for me and also i would have to see about my game times as we get close to tournament.
Boruma
★ Username : Boruma
★ Rank : #66,726
★ What time works best for you? (Include timezones please) : 12:00-14:00/ 21:30-22:30 UTC-5
★ Any additional information you might want to include : Only one key player from 35k-70k.
roushe
-deleted
Maerthyu
★ Username : Maerthyu
★ Rank : 69,618
★ What time works best for you? (Include timezones please) : 5 PM - 12 AM EST weekdays, 7 AM - 12 AM weekends
★ Any additional information you might want to include : nothing
[ Dreamz ]
★ Username : ImagineDreamz
★ Rank : 31,777
★ What time works best for you? (Include timezones please) : PST - anything above 3:00 PM
★ Any additional information you might want to include : i suck so im equivalent to rank 35k
Topic Starter
K a r a s

ImagineDreamz wrote:

★ Username : ImagineDreamz
★ Rank : 31,777
★ What time works best for you? (Include timezones please) : PST - anything above 3:00 PM
★ Any additional information you might want to include : i suck so im equivalent to rank 35k
Sorry! I'm very strict about the allowed ranks. 35k is the maximum that I will go for this tournament. :(

DarkForce9 wrote:

on freemod do we have to pick a mod or can we be nomod how does it work?
You are not required to pick a mod.

Si1entKiTTeh wrote:

Hi New i'm back lol. I'm just gonna ask some questions regarding the rules.
-Is this going to be played in score v1, or score v2?
-Are there any time/difficulty restrictions on the warmup map? and can you force any mods on warmup?

I'll ask you anymore questions later via pm... Also if you need me to help I will c:
In the information I believe it is noted that the tournament will be played in v1. There are no time/difficulty restrictions, but if they are deemed too difficult/lengthy by the match overseer it will be skipped. Mods cannot be forced on warmup maps.

I hope this answers everyones questions! If you have any more questions reguarding the tournament, please PM me rather than reply here, I will get back to you far faster!! :)
jujupls
★ Username : jujupls
★ Rank : 49226
★ What time works best for you? (Include timezones please) : 3-11 PM EDT (weekends) 9-11PM EDT (weekdays)
★ Any additional information you might want to include : Weekdays are a struggle qq
jurrrgis
Denk
★ Username : Denk Mimer
★ Rank : ~50 000
★ What time works best for you? (Include timezones please) : CET +1 17:00-21:00
★ Any additional information you might want to include : i win?
HipBone
★ Username : StehlMan
★ Rank : 35032
★ What time works best for you? (Include timezones please) : 3pm EEST on workdays or 12pm weekends
★ Any additional information you might want to include : My arm healed recently and my friend invited me to join, so why not try for funzies :^)
show more