Ace Attorney Anime

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Athrun
So, there's an Ace Attorney anime \:D

What are people's thoughts
Jinxy
Faithful adaptation (character poses, etc), good fanservice (the time and place boxes, the portrait cut-ins) but poor art/CG quality and cheesy OP/ED

Pacing was a little fast imo but it's just the tutorial trial so getting it over and done with is fine

Overall, below average quality as an anime, but it still feels nice to watch because of how the game I loved playing is coming to life. Would not recommend to people who didn't play the games though
Topic Starter
Athrun

Jinxy wrote:

Faithful adaptation (character poses, etc), good fanservice (the time and place boxes, the portrait cut-ins) but poor art/CG quality and cheesy OP/ED

Pacing was a little fast imo but it's just the tutorial trial so getting it over and done with is fine

Overall, below average quality as an anime, but it still feels nice to watch because of how the game I loved playing is coming to life. Would not recommend to people who didn't play the games though
The 'Cheesy' opening reminds me of the animes back a decade ago. Very fond memories ;W;

As someone who only read a manga but didn't play the game, I liked it.

And the ending was by Yasuda Rei <3
stayandwin
it's out now , btw
N0thingSpecial
It's so over the top and retarded that it's kinda enjoyable
roshan117
lol i really like it

its so cheesy
-shig-
As someone who has played the games, I found it disappointing, especially since I was quite hyped for this, but I'm happy one of my favorite video game series has finally gotten an anime adaptation.

But, hey, who am I to judge, I've only seen 2 episodes so far, anyway.
-Requiem-
its nice
Akemi-kun
it's pretty good. it stays true to the video games back in 2001