forum

nao - Toaru Shoukoku no Ohimesama ga...

posted
Total Posts
show more
sheela
Before I move this to qualification:

[MrSergio's Hard]
  1. 00:01:113 - There's a pointless green point here. You can simply remove it.
[Insane]
  1. 00:01:115 - There's a pointless green point, Sotarks.
Minor stuffs, but ehh. Call me back.
Topic Starter
Sotarks
Okay removed those dem green lines xd
Updated~
sheela
ooooooooooook

Qualified!
Anxient
sotarks where tf do you find all these bns omg
Yuii-
Ohi's diff seems way harder in the beginning of the map :(

Cool set doeee!! Love this song
FCL

Anxient wrote:

Nozhomi
O:
pishifat
ohimesama my fav mapper
Topic Starter
Sotarks

Anxient wrote:

Starset

Anxient wrote:

Seijiro
no, really, how :<
Saut
ohimesama best newcomer
Stefan
You could have used the mp3 from https://osu.ppy.sh/b/873919 instead which is way clearer and better than this one. Also I am not sure if wrong bitrates are acceptable. :v
Topic Starter
Sotarks
There's a problem with my mp3 ? :/
Electoz

Anxient wrote:

SnowNiNo_

Anxient wrote:

Shad0w1and
Have no idea how these BGs related to Hime=Princess.
There are many good IMG from the source. Why not use them.
Nozhomi

Shad0w1and wrote:

Sotarks already answered about this point on previous page.
Shad0w1and

Nozhomi wrote:

Shad0w1and wrote:

Sotarks already answered about this point on previous page.
People in discord still doubt any reason to related this song to gochiusa.
any BG from no specific source that can represent Princess could be used, but this song is not about moe or gochiusa.
If you want to ask about the lyric, it is about princess and "I love you so much".
Natsu
your mp3:

Lami's one:

there is a better mp3, so will be a great idea if you change it.

Also I got some complains about the current BG, since isn't related to the song/game, just use some from the visual novel, I just google'd and there are alot.

Ohimesama's Extreme:

00:03:177 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - 00:07:580 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - - this parts are a lot harder than the ¨Ultimate Moe Lord¨ diff, which doesn't make sense in a scaling diff spread, the argument about being a GD isn't valid, since is a mapset and things like this should be talked and organized before making the map or during the modding process.
Okoratu
Who said the diffspread among the extras is scaling? I think its scaling until saut and then has 2 extras of the same difficulty level so the argument you bring forth is about SR being flawed

And the background choice is explained on here, Sotarks doesnt like using eroge girls so he's using assorted anime girls instead..?
Nozhomi
I agree for mp3, you don't even need this graphic to hear the difference. For bg tho I don't think using one from the game is an 'obligation'.
Underforest
-Drama starts here-
At least, you can change the MP3 which is a lot better
Natsu

Okoratu wrote:

Who said the diffspread among the extras is scaling? I think its scaling until saut and then has 2 extras of the same difficulty level so the argumebt you bring forth is about SR being flawed
Is obviously scaling, scaling until mapper convenience uh?, both extras aren't the same difficulty lvl please check again lol, other person can say exactly the same about sault's diff being at the same lvl, there are a lot more complicated patterns at the Moe diff than the other one, therefore a more well done diff spread should be done, if you have the idea that X's diff don't care about spread is fine, but I think they should.

Edit: I want to add on how acceptable the BG at Ohimesama's Extreme is?
Lasse
The mp3 from Lami's set is actually not 100% the same.
It's the full version, which I (with some suggestions from Lami) edited to be as close to the game op version as possible, since we couldn't find a decent quality version of the op anywhere.
Guess using that one would be the best solution though, unless someone can actually provide a decent quality mp3 of the "real" op version, which seemed impossible back when the other map was still pending.
And yes, the difference is really audible, I don't really get how seemingly nobody who checked this noticed/cared about how bad the audio sounds, lol

While at it, I'm interested why you decided to put those kick hitsounds that you use throughout the song (where they seem okay), also on the first few notes, where there aren't any drums?
Okoratu
Of course I played both of them and i find Milan's diff more difficult than Sotarks, spread among them isnt scaling they're trying to be on the same level from my pov.

Hence your argument that they have to scale or something doesnt ring with me, i just think either sotark's diff is overweighted pr milan's underweighted.
Topic Starter
Sotarks
Please guys, I really don't want to change this background to use this damn eroge sl*t girls!
I'll ask for a DQ to change the MP3 anyways (Idk if it's necessary thought but anyway) - And if you find me a nice BG with cute girls, I can change..
But I like this gochiusa BG.. So please so complaining.
Yuii-
Natsu
@Okoratu, I been asked to some players just to see if was my own opinion, but the feedback i have is that the Moe diff is harder, also I dont see how you can consider stuff like 00:46:251 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,3,1,2,3) - easier than 00:46:250 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,1,2,3,1) -, there are more

Sotarks wrote:

Please guys, I really don't want to change this background to use this damn eroge sl*t girls!
So could you atleast change the milan's BG? because the eroge **** apply to milan's BG no? I think it can be considered not suitable for osu!
Topic Starter
Sotarks

Natsu wrote:

So could you atleast change the milan's BG? because the eroge **** apply to milan's BG no? I think it can be considered not suitable for osu!
I'm okay for the mp3, but totally not for the BG. That's all
Monstrata
Hey! I found you a really nice background you can use!

Topic Starter
Sotarks
thanks mister monstrata
Underforest
nice meme
Saut
e
Fycho

Sotarks wrote:

I'll ask for a DQ to change the MP3 anyways (Idk if it's necessary thought but anyway) - And if you find me a nice BG with cute girls, I can change..
But I like this gochiusa BG.. So please so complaining.
So, disqualified. And please consider other modder's suggestion and irrelative/inappropriate BGs that are addressed in the thread.
Topic Starter
Sotarks
No fun.
I'll just put same bg from this sh*t eroge, so everybody will be happy yey!
Underforest
notes are unsnapped gl
Topic Starter
Sotarks
100% FUN <3
PLEASE REDL now everybody will be happy lmao

added Lami's mp3
added bg from this eroge bullsh*t fsdokfjsdof

end of the drama :)
sheela
So, the background has changed, the mp3 file has been replaced, and combo colours are modified.

rebub
Underforest

Sotarks wrote:

end of the drama :)
ty
show more