forum

What game did you finished playing recently?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Restore
I beat FFX, someone kill me
DENKOUSEKKA
Jet Set Radio
Now I'm currently trying to beat Alice: Madness Returns and Bioshock
NyaAngelice
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII <33 and Alice Madness Returns
GSG95
Just Cause 2. That's just the shit story. This game has so many things to blow up holy shit money well spent.
Faust
DARK SOULS.

Then I moved on to Demon's Souls as prep for DARK SOULS III and realized how many times I can come so close to smashing my table.
Shiirn
Smash my table, Faust.
Faust
But of course.
Justykanna
Rune Factory 4!

Probably gonna play the after-game part. According to my brother, there's still a ton to do. So I'm excited.
Faust
And....now I've finished Demon's Souls.

What a crapsack world.
Tower of Latria has the strongest atmosphere while Valley of Defilement made the biggest impression to me, especially the very final stretch...
787B
Fallout 4 and Hotline Miami 2.

Jiroski_old
The Wolf Among Us.

It was on sale for steam, downloaded it, but never played it until just a few days ago and beat it on the same day.\

Yes, it's all 5 chapters combined in one sitting.
noob1216
They were S.T.A.L.K.E.R.:Call of Pripyat and Deus Ex:Human Revolution (Director's Cut version) i believe

gonna start another playthrough of HR on the hardest difficulty
SwizzleDiz
Alice Madness Returns.. It was goood :D
vizzy
The last game I finished was Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward.
Cocolites
Paranoiac
Faust
DIGIMON STORY: CYBER SLEUTH

Pretty decent game, turn-based combat (basically SMT/Persona), good roster of Digimon. Felt it could benefit a lot from more animated cutscenes though.
ImYourFood
Finished Bioshock: Infinite yesterday, the world is amazing, the places and other things were damn good.

Highly recommend that do not highlight the spoiler box if you haven't played the game yet.
"Holy shit", after I knew that DeWitt is also Comstock.
Gumpy
Demon's Souls, that was fun, though given that I've already played both other souls games getting into it wasn't too hard.
Getting 100% became "shit made a mistake" time to use magic for another 30 min play through so I can do it correctly this time.

Overall though it was a fun challenge and a nice change of pace compared to DS1/2.
Zain Sugieres
Played portal 2 for n-th time.
nooph
i recently finished hotline miami 2 and i finally got around to playing dead space.

hotline miami 2 was super good. it's mostly amazingly fun albeit frustrating gameplay, although if you piece together the backstory of the franchise, it's even more enjoyable.

i liked dead space. it felt more like an action game with excessively loud and grotesque-looking enemies rather than a horror game. the controls are slippery-feeling on the PC version, although i find it fun enough to the point where i can replay it a few times to have all of my weapons fully upgraded.
---------------_old_1
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen.

Actually very fun. Probably one of the most funniest Action-RPG game I ever played.
DestinySonata
Finished Moemon Emerald and Fire Red.
No difference from the originals, except for sprite changes.
-SayaKai
League of Legends >.>
Arii-_old
Hack//G.U VOL 1 - VOL 3
Akemi-kun
goldeneye 007 remastered
DestinySonata
7th Dragon 2020
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;birth 2: Sisters Generation
Hibiya-chan
Corpse Party
Corpse Party: Book of Shadows
Fairy Fencer F
Undertale
---------------_old_1
got bored and wanted to play an old game about 3 weeks ago.

So I just finished Spore: Galaxy Adventures.
Ankanogradiel
Metro Last Light: Redux
DeletedUser_8068229
-
mizuki-chan
Gothic 2 (about the 20th playthrough)
Gothic 3 (about 5th playthrough)
Hacccchan
YOU CAN NEVER FINISH LEAGUE OF LEGENDS. THERE IS NO END.
LukaXGAMErs
Hack GU Vol. 1, 2 & 3
And Rabi Ribi
Dntm8kmeeatu

--------------- wrote:

got bored and wanted to play an old game about 3 weeks ago.

So I just finished Spore: Galaxy Adventures.
Galactic Adventures*

That game was dope af fam. I remember buying it on release date at Gamestop, They had one copy left and I told the guy to hold it for me so I could run home and get money. Turns out, A couple people called and asked for it while I was gone and he told them it was sold out because he trusted me that I was gonna be back to buy it. (Of course I was, Spore was like my favorite game at the time.) That dude was cool.

The latest game that I actually beat was Hot Shots Golf 3 for the Ps2. Quite a hard game lol. Extremely satisfying though. Maybe one of the top 5 most satisfying games I've ever beat.
Offdensen
Undertale because I cheated and found save files on reddit :V
u s a g i
Sound Of Drop
45Traeath
"7th Dragon" (DS/2020/2020-II) [I want "7thD III - Code:VFD" so hard]
"100% Oranje Juice" (only Campaign mode; there's no way I can collect all Cards)
"Metal Slug 7"(DS) [I also played all excepted "MS6" and "MSDefense"; I want "MS-XX" so hard]
"Disgaea" (DS)
BlackGoldSaw
Princess Remedy in a World of Hurt.

If visual novels count, then also Kanon.
FuZ
inside
ZenPie
Firewatch
show more