Oh cool, I'm already on it.

Like the idea!
[-CeMAqpOP-]kee
CONNECTICUT IS KILL NotLikeThis
RogueKitten

chainpullz wrote:

RogueKitten wrote:

peppy could implement
Could and will are two different things.
Exactly... could. But it would probably be much easier to present the idea to peppy and have him implement it than write down all those users and states. It's worth a shot to ask peppy about it, even though it's likely he'll never do it... :(
Clappy

Minhtam wrote:

Nobody from Connecticut? #SadFace #ForeverAlone
CT!!!!!!!
Vuelo Eluko
cannot be bothered to do email verification for the 5000th time to put georgia on my profile
:(
B1rd
I'd like to sign up please, my state is Tasmania.
FINGERLOCK

Khelly wrote:

I share the state as Xilver and Kaoru nice
I am in the same state as SapphireGhost ;)
Orion
Florida reporting in 8-)
abraker
This lags my browser too much. Having the main form and then the spreadsheet open at once eats 1.7GB of my ram
I'm on Firefox btw
-Makishima S-
Nightly, main spreadsheet just triggered 5,6gb process.
I was forced to manually kill plugin-container from console to make pc working again.

Holy Kappa....
Topic Starter
Poncho

abraker wrote:

This lags my browser too much. Having the main form and then the spreadsheet open at once eats 1.7GB of my ram
I'm on Firefox btw

[Taiga] wrote:

Nightly, main spreadsheet just triggered 5,6gb process.
I was forced to manually kill plugin-container from console to make pc working again.

Holy Kappa....
Yeah was wondering if this was an issue. We'll move each ranking to it's own sheet soon.
Topic Starter
Poncho
Been wondering if I should move this thread to > Development now that I'm making the website and everything
abraker

Poncho wrote:

Been wondering if I should move this thread to > Development now that I'm making the website and everything
That would make sense
Lambykinz
Damn I'm like the worst New York player T_T
abraker
Maybe you should have just requested a moderator to move the thread instead of creating a new one? Well now you can either ask for a merge or let this one die.
Shohei Ohtani
California list is meaningless since I'm the best no matter what.
Catgirl
Spreadsheet columns for pp should be sorted as numbers, not text, so people with 964 pp aren't listed at the top and Axarious near the bottom, for example. Noticed it on the global ranking page and on the page for Ohio, but not Arizona, so it might need to be looked at for consistency.

Also will there be future support for other game modes than standard?
Topic Starter
Poncho

Catgirl wrote:

Spreadsheet columns for pp should be sorted as numbers, not text, so people with 964 pp aren't listed at the top and Axarious near the bottom, for example. Noticed it on the global ranking page and on the page for Ohio, but not Arizona, so it might need to be looked at for consistency.

Also will there be future support for other game modes than standard?
I really cant fix the sorting with the vba scripting. It'll be sorted correctly for the website though.

I might implement other game modes but that would be a while from now.
Naphe
Anyone for Colorado?
-Ty
Cool idea got to hand it to ya.
Yuudachi-kun
Can there be an option to add city to this?
Topic Starter
Poncho

Khelly wrote:

I'm not going to do this, but you can always make one for your state. All I can say is that some people might be uncomfortable with tell you their city, but good luck.
Yuudachi-kun

Poncho wrote:

Khelly wrote:

I'm not going to do this, but you can always make one for your state. All I can say is that some people might be uncomfortable with tell you their city, but good luck.
That's why it'd be an optional field you add yourself?
Topic Starter
Poncho
Hi guys I'm writing here to let you know I am no longer going to be making a website for I have lost the motivation to do so. I will still be keeping the sheets and adding names to rankings. Since I update it manually, if you see that you havent been added yet or you're in the wrong position, please message me in-game I'm on all the time.

I appreciate your support.
Demilak
You weren't online to PM, but I'm from Ohio.
Colin
Mississippi
Boblova
Wisconsin mah boi I'm outmatched i guess ;-;
Purepower8
Delaware, finessing the spot because I'm the one of the only osu players in my school district lol
Anhrab
Florida
stacker
well thanks now I know i'm 4th in georgia
Cancle_me
Is every osu! player on there?
Hemmid
West Virginia here :)
Izutsumi
Oregon
Playboi Carti
a
S O U R
idk if this is still relevant but, new york here
Samoyed

Poncho wrote:

Update: The Sheets are finished but I have lost motivation for taking the project any further.

nice
skunkybum
ah
mode
revoh #1
me #2
loli thighs #3
iowa
Playboi Carti
I don't even know if this is updated anymore I requested to be added but nothing ever happened.
ZaBoss
I can be added for Rhode Island >.<
show more