forum

Anyone knows any chill or casual music?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hith0
Been getting into the genre recently. However I'm sorta new so if anyone has any chill/relaxing songs I could check out that'd be great! (Really need to fill up my sleep playlist)
Daichi Shinku
I liked this music for now...

Faust
You may want to give these artists a go. Probably can find some of their stuff on YT.

Noise Boyz
Red Fish
Rouge Rouge
Cafe del Mar
Hotel Costes
Blackmill
Emancipator
Nujabes
Daichi Shinku
Welp, I just created this thread, feel free to lounge in: t/394369
Erie
I'm very much into chillstep.. I love having it on in the background when drawing or working, and it helps me get to sleep t night as well ^-^

I don't know if it's your kind of thing but here's one list if you want to check it out

Sanxu_old
Burial is an absolute must-listen

Also check out Yagya

Here's a pretty damn good channel that posts the kind of stuff you seem to be looking for.
https://www.youtube.com/user/17tumba

In case you haven't, you should check out some trip-hop stuff too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzZp8kw ... p026sUDluK (playlist, no video of full album)

Caam
Caam
My favorite chillstep artists are Overhertz and Blure. More towards melodic chillstep.

CuticleThong
stayandwin
archetype-

both are very beautiful although i'm not sure if they would be your type

Tornado
Razzy
Look up Heaven or Las Vegas by Cocteau Twins. It's great.
stayandwin

can this count as casual ?
p.s : i made this :P :P
will never fc
Search:
Masaaki Kishibe for relaxing guitar songs,
Joe Hisaishi for nostalgic chill songs
Steven Law for a mix of both aggro and gentle music
[ XD ]
I'd recommend Tom Day. He makes some really chill music great for sleeping and overall.
kaleksi
EDEN makes some great stuff. If you're looking for chill music, you can also check out MrSuicideSheep on YouTube.
xerxerbreak_old
obokuri eeumi
Ameth Rianno
-hakobune, ekoda, murkok, groundfolder (this one's good.), and the last one i would recommended is Camellia. they are uploading some tracks lately